• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They stated in the discord that they won't be considering Godhood Hercules and Buddah Sun Wukong, since those happen right at the end of their journeys.

Okay.

Well, Nagisa Shiota vs Tokaku Azuma is actually good enough to be premiere. Maybe lesser heard in the west (but is it not what Loh wants) but personally believe tame enough to be premiere.

Also good enough to demonstrate you want to try verses lesser heard in the west.
There’s a difference between lesser heard, which is what the AssClass character would be, and the literal who that is Azuma.

I am done ******** on this season next time is the hypest shit I've ever seen
This is the happiest an announcement has made me since Jon Talbain VS Sabrewulf, and it seems they're only using their mythology versions which makes it better, really looking forward to this one

Uhh in what "verses" should these be listed in lol

Well thats different.
So... next time is technically Greek mythology vs Chinese classic novel fight.

Does that count as China has two "franchises" in Death Battle or not?

Also, are they technically works on franchises that are both under public domain?

unknown.png

The look of a man who knows he'll be seeing this shit in his nightmares for the rest of his life.

I guess Greek Mythology & Sun Wukong it is.

Frankly, Segata, Chuck, Bieber & Black were issues too lol
Went with SEGA & Real World for latter 3.
...Is "Real World" accurate verse for Norris :V

Would this episode technically be a Goku W?
No. (In tone of Doom Slayer)

This will be Greek mythology vs Chinese novel fight.
Luckily we have had a lot of footage from Renaissance Pictures and Hong Kong Television Broadcasts Limited.

Oh yeah for next time
Hercules: Consistently shown to do feats of lifting the heavens or arm wrestling his father which (if you use Anaximander Apeiron interpretation of the universe) should make him infinite universal
Wukong: Was able to lift Sumeru Mountain, which in Indian and Chinese cosmology is consider the key stone of the universe (which is also infinite). Not only that but Wukong also has multiple forms of immortality, the ability to transform into anything, and duplication.

I’m hearing Sun has a fuckton of powers and reaches Tier 1? Herc seems really boned

Still a really cool MU tho, very interested to see how they handle it

Last edited:
Probably won’t perform as well as Omnilander but I can see casual audiences taking interest considering all the iconic adaptations and inspirations Herc and Sun have. Also, promotion + the episode being good will help its viewcount.

MachoAids bombed because they made it too Wiz/Boomstick centric and most of it wasn't even a fight.

Actually, I think next time will do pretty well. No Omnilander, but a decent draw.

Omnilander brought 70k new subs to the channel and the preview clicks for Magnets and Testsuo was pretty above average, even better than Tanjojo and Throgeta and most of S8, so if Mags vs Tets get a decent views, then I think the next time will do about the same, maybe a bit more.

We shall see, but yeah, let's do everything we can to make sure it's a successful episode.

Unless of course, the episode sucks balls, but even if it does, we do have to credit Death Battle. They're going away from their comfort zone and it got a lot of people excited for once. That should be noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back