• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh shit, neat tho this doesnt guarantee Gogeta vs Omegamon, theres plenty of Ultraguy profiles yet to be in DB.

man something crazy happens at 2:00 min mark, im very curious what happens there
Likely giant fetus Tetsuo vs unmoored Magneto there

Hey, guys, remember how i said that i'll probably do my own VS show in summer?
Well, the summer is now and it's time to reveal the season premiere...
unknown.png

Alright, i'm kidding, it's not the real season premiere but i do have a problem with picking one
I have a plan: Basically you can suggest a MU you think is good for the season premiere, after that i'll gather every MU you suggested and make a voting, the MU that gets voted on is picked as the premiere
Tho idk if i actually want doing that cuz i easily can get a MU featuring a franchise that i'm unfamiliar with but i guess i can do something with that
  • Kirito (SAO) vs Maple (Bofuri)
  • Hazama Honoka (Blazblue) vs Misogi Kumagawa (Medaka Box)
  • Bibleman vs Larryboy
  • Gotou (Parasyte) vs Swarm (Marvel)
  • Omnimon (Digimon) vs Gogeta (Dragon Ball series)
  • Fusion Zamasu (Dragon Ball Super) vs vs Zanza (Xenoblade Chronicles)

Two more matchups and we have a 8-episode season. We may just need to vote on the order of show.

Last edited:
Likely giant fetus Tetsuo vs unmoored Magneto there

• Bibleman vs Larryboy

Two more matchups and we have a 8-episode season. We may just need to vote on the order of show.
Gotou vs Swarm wasn't suggested as an actual MU, that was just Josh asking his thoughs on a MU as a DB, lol

• Bibleman vs Larryboy

Gotou vs Swarm wasn't suggested as an actual MU, that was just Josh asking his thoughs on a MU as a DB, lol
See.

Would Josh or other people have other ideas?

And how many episodes you Loh67867 would want to produce? Which partners you are working with? There is a lot of things to work on. Making a VS show on your own is difficult. But chances are you get hired or even employed by Screwattack / Rooster Teeth Death Battle team.

See.

Would Josh or other people have other ideas?

And how many episodes you Loh67867 would want to produce? Which partners you are working with? There is a lot of things to work on. Making a VS show on your own is difficult. But chances are you get hired or even employed by Screwattack / Rooster Teeth Death Battle team.
I don't exactly take this seriously, it's more of a thing i want to do for fun and myself, right now i make this stuff only by myself but i might need help with series that i'm unfamiliar with, though it's not a big deal for me (Btw, this will be basically a series fully done in text, so don't expect cool animation and music, lol, though i will try to write scripts for fights too).
How many episodes? Idk, maybe 16, that seems like an ok amount of episodes, maybe less than 16

I don't exactly take this seriously, it's more of a thing i want to do for fun and myself, right now i make this stuff only by myself but i might need help with series that i'm unfamiliar with, though it's not a big deal for me (Btw, this will be basically a series fully done in text, so don't expect cool animation and music, lol, though i will try to write scripts for fights too).
How many episodes? Idk, maybe 16, that seems like an ok amount of episodes, maybe less than 16
So... Expect something in between "G1 Death Battle prediction blog" and a "Death Battle Fanon page"? Advice: really look at them and see if that becomes your end product.

Advice on pilot run: Maybe just start to run for 8 (or even just 6) episodes with what you currently have from the above list you have on hand first and check out for the responses.

Last edited:
Advice on pilot run: Maybe just start to run for 8 (or even just 6) episodes with what you currently have from the above list you have on hand first and check out for the responses.
I guess i can try that, though none of them scream season debut to me
Larryboy vs Bibleman is too epic to be the beginning
Kirito vs Maple seems cool but it just doesn't vibe with me as the beginning
Zamasu vs Zanza and Omnimon vs Gogeta seem more like season finale, if anything
And i really like Hazama vs Kumagawa as a MU but i think it's kinda wrong to begin the whole series with 2 OP reality warpers

I guess i can try that, though none of them scream season debut to me
Larryboy vs Bibleman is too epic to be the beginning
Kirito vs Maple seems cool but it just doesn't vibe with me as the beginning
Zamasu vs Zanza and Omnimon vs Gogeta seem more like season finale, if anything
And i really like Hazama vs Kumagawa as a MU but i think it's kinda wrong to begin the whole series with 2 OP reality warpers
So... Would you mind say Alex Mercer (Prototype) vs Cole MacGrath (Infamous) as season premiere? Like verdict is relatively easy to make (relatively), hyped as season premiere even for Death Battle (or even season finale) and "relatively tame" in demonstration of power.

So... Would you mind say Alex Mercer (Prototype) vs Cole MacGrath (Infamous) as season premiere? Like verdict is relatively easy to make (relatively), hyped as season premiere even for Death Battle (or even season finale) and "relatively tame" in demonstration of power.
I guess but this is more likely as a DB
I wanna try more of underground MUs or MUs that have unlikely chance to happen as an actual MUs
Basically MUs like Akuma vs Raoh, Alucard vs Donovan or even something like Shinji vs Tetsuo
I suggest a new favorite Street level matchup of mine: Nagisa Shiota vs Tokaku Azuma.
Assassin vs assassin
Student vs Student
Blue-haired Androgynous Tomboy vs Blue-haired Androgynous Femboy
I have literally never heard of these characters before

If you've never seen/read Assassination Classroom, you're missing out on a great series

Vegeta vs Laharl (Dragon Ball vs Disgaea)
Dragon Ball guarantees you'll get people's attention, after all.
Well as good as Nagisa Shiota vs Tokaku Azuma and Laharl vs Vegeta are,

Nagisa Shiota vs Tokaku Azuma was quite unknown even to Loh.
Laharl vs Vegeta suffers from a similar issue with Hazama vs Kumagawa.

Laharl vs Vegeta suffers from a similar issue with Hazama vs Kumagawa.
Kind of agree with ya there, but the scale doesn't have to be pushed that far for a fight dramatization. Hell, Vegeta is more likely to lose via Laharl getting angry and blowing up the planet they're on.

Laharl is petty like that and Vegeta taking an L in the exact same fashion that got him killed by Freeza is pretty funny tbh

I don't need attention, exactly, again i'm just doing this for fun
Also i already plan Vegeta on the show, i won't tell you who fights him but if you know me well, then you already know who'll he face
Okay.

Well, Nagisa Shiota vs Tokaku Azuma is actually good enough to be premiere. Maybe lesser heard in the west (but is it not what Loh wants) but personally believe tame enough to be premiere.

Also good enough to demonstrate you want to try verses lesser heard in the west.

Not Magneton wins

Hear me out, you may really think this is a rumor: (but Tipper17 says it is not)

Hercules (Greek mythology) vs Sun Wukong (Chinese novel)

Saw that coming, what were the stats?

Oooh I like this, did the preview show if they were using specific versions of the characters or did it look like they're using the og mythological versions
Same like "Saw that coming"

Same asking "what were the stats?" And the other verdict?

One died, the other ascended to buddhahood. I think I know who would win.

Just... Will they scratch extra dimension scaling "again"?

Decent fight, not sure how to feel about Magnito was having that much difficulty though it is kinda incharacter for him to be full PIS most fight most of the time so it fits. Also kinda sad that my boy Lucifer was robbed his match, us satan fans always taken Ls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back