• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avengers Annual #16. Iron Man is teleported to another planet and confronts Terrax, who hurls a Manhattan-sized rock at him.
Man, that rock is basically only seen on those few panels. I was curious to see how it was drawn, because frankly its perspective looked small. Its all on statement basically. Oh well...

...But what the hell that was from sorta serious event and what the **** was that story? Some dude got Death's powers, Thor died, Captain America punched child Bucky in the face who killed Wasp, day was saved by cheating Hawkeye and they end the comic on baseball match celebration??

???

It felt like generic team up story but it was definitely not what I expected lol

so if Boba is next, the fight is most likely a sprite fight since I would imagine the mid-season finale is 3D, but I don't see the Boba fight as a sprite fight.

Soo...is Boba vs ??? the mid-season finale?

ohyou.png

Regular design would be best by far. His old look is much nicer, and his design change was probably my only gripe with NMH 3 besides the combat for mob fights getting a bit dumb by the end
I think it could work with both, like, something like TSA where he has like goat and sunglasses but no tattoo or wacky hair.
Also can’t wait to hear him rant about MCU movies to Satsuki or Vergil

Last edited:
Thumbnail ranking
1. Wanda vs Zee
2. Jinx vs Harley
3. Magneto vs Tetsuo
4. Omni-Man vs Homelander
5. Tanjiro vs Jonthan
6. Thor vs Vegeta

I think Omni-Lander should've had a bloodier thumbnail.

Great.

Question: will Battle Beast be stuck to 2x moon level and Boros at Planet? (That may not even matter after all)

5 iirc cuz DC has two temporal dimensions(normal tiem and Hypertime)
So is The Bleed 4-D or 5-D?
Last time I heard from nowhere (I admit I cannot find the source) The Bleed is 5-D and Speed Force is one dimension above, and the Force Barrier is the smart as Speed Force or another dimension above.

So is The Bleed 4-D or 5-D?
Last time I heard from nowhere (I admit I cannot find the source) The Bleed is 5-D and Speed Force is one dimension above, and the Force Barrier is the smart as Speed Force or another dimension above
The bleed is on the same level as the speed force aka 5D (at least in Morrison's cosmology) but both are separate since each one has a different purpose, The Bleed is the fuel of the multiverse while the speed force is what keeps The Multiverse in moving.

Hey, guys, remember how i said that i'll probably do my own VS show in summer?
Well, the summer is now and it's time to reveal the season premiere...
unknown.png

Alright, i'm kidding, it's not the real season premiere but i do have a problem with picking one
I have a plan: Basically you can suggest a MU you think is good for the season premiere, after that i'll gather every MU you suggested and make a voting, the MU that gets voted on is picked as the premiere
Tho idk if i actually want doing that cuz i easily can get a MU featuring a franchise that i'm unfamiliar with but i guess i can do something with that
Omnimon vs Gogeta

Hey, guys, remember how i said that i'll probably do my own VS show in summer?
Well, the summer is now and it's time to reveal the season premiere...
unknown.png

Alright, i'm kidding, it's not the real season premiere but i do have a problem with picking one
I have a plan: Basically you can suggest a MU you think is good for the season premiere, after that i'll gather every MU you suggested and make a voting, the MU that gets voted on is picked as the premiere
Tho idk if i actually want doing that cuz i easily can get a MU featuring a franchise that i'm unfamiliar with but i guess i can do something with that
Fusion zamasu vs Zanza (Dragon Ball Super vs Xenoblade Chronicles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back