• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jiren vs Atroctius is in a weird spot
Because on one hand there’s no way DB would be that dumb
But on the other hand yeah nah DB would totally be that dumb
Doing it seems kinda dumb when Goku Black vs Reverse Flash already showed that DC Universal > Dragon Ball Universal even with multipliers so long as you use Volume Scaling. Sure, Eobard in particular being Universal is kinda iffy in my opinion, but Atrocitus probably reaches that level with relative ease. It's not unreasonable to believe his anger can match Kyle's will.

Doing it seems kinda dumb when Goku Black vs Reverse Flash already showed that DC Universal > Dragon Ball Universal even with multipliers so long as you use Volume Scaling. Sure, Eobard in particular being Universal is kinda iffy in my opinion, but Atrocitus probably reaches that level with relative ease. It's not unreasonable to believe his anger can match Kyle's will.
all i know is Atrocitus Beating Jiren would have peeps malding horribly lol

this is possibly the only decent MU that jiren has, but at the same time it's like the most meh MU that atrocitus has.
Atrocitus MU be ass outside of Asura

Nevermind the fact that Jiren is a flying brick while Atrocitus has actual hax. Jiren only wins if they backtrack on the DC universe being swol or decide Atrocitus is somehow below Lex's Warsuit

On an unrelated note, does Invincible win any of his MUs?
No

he be a who
I wouldnt say Cosmic Ghostrider is a who, he's pretty dang popular for a newer Marvel character and has generally played SOME role in almost every one of Cate's stories so far in Marvel. Plus when normies find out he's The Punisher as Ghost Rider as a Herald of Galactus and an enforcer for Thanos, and also is basically a deadpool-esque character crossed with Norse Kratos, he basically has a little bit of everything for everyone. He's practically made for Deathbattle (and WOULD have been my top choice for Lobo if not for the obvious Lobo vs Ghostrider already being a thing)

I wouldnt say Cosmic Ghostrider is a who, he's pretty dang popular for a newer Marvel character and has generally played SOME role in almost every one of Cate's stories so far in Marvel. Plus when normies find out he's The Punisher as Ghost Rider as a Herald of Galactus and an enforcer for Thanos, and also is basically a deadpool-esque character crossed with Norse Kratos, he basically has a little bit of everything for everyone. He's practically made for Deathbattle (and WOULD have been my top choice for Lobo if not for the obvious Lobo vs Ghostrider already being a thing)
he still ain't that well known for the most part man got no Footage or really anything to carry him in the show

Which means we get Travis Touchdown or no Suda-verse characters.

People would wish Suda-verse games are more popular.

Can Scott Pilgrim carry the views? Even then it means one overdue yet dying MU to end before it got so stale.
Well, NMH is a cult franchise so it'll bring some views, NMH3 did decently and is still relevant. If the Scott Pilgrim anime is a hit then it could definitely make it a very viable MU.

This is one of those rare feats where a golden tree moment could happen. It seems more like he used magnetism to pull himself back to earth at those speeds, not him necessarily moving his own body and travelling that fast. One could still argue reaction speeds but ehh
I mean, he could've reacted to asteroids and such along the way 🤷

This is one of those rare feats where a golden tree moment could happen. It seems more like he used magnetism to pull himself back to earth at those speeds, not him necessarily moving his own body and travelling that fast. One could still argue reaction speeds but ehh
It scaling to reaction speeds seems easy enough to argue.

The match ******* sucks but it'd do very well. Mario is a massive franchise and Kirby is popular in Versus, and especially popular from Forgotten Land right now.
Kirby vs Rimuru is so much better though. And Mario's already had one good episode and one character assassination, he dosn't need to show up again any time soon.

Hell, Kirby and Rimuru have another connection where they're the protagonists of best-selling modern light novels in Japan
unknown.png

Kirby vs Rimuru is so much better though. And Mario's already had one good episode and one character assassination, he dosn't need to show up again any time soon.

Hell, Kirby and Rimuru have another connection where they're the protagonists of best-selling modern light novels in Japan
unknown.png
Kirby vs Rimuru is a much better MU despite how little I want to see Kirby get shitstomped based on what our pages say lol. I prefer Kirby vs Yuuma Toutetsu but that's also too new of an MU to catch on.

I just hate Mario vs Kirby in general but it's the most likely match possible, since it's apparently so requested in the community it was able to receive a cast, so if anything we're just gonna watch likely a character assassination of Mario get ******* bodied by a character assassination of Kirby so whatever..

Rimuru, if he or she (?)
Identifies as male and was male in his past life, though his body is genderless.

Edit: Though the template for the body was a woman, though because Rimuru felt weird having the body be either gender as being a male would be disrespectful to the template and having the body be female would be weird, gendered parts were specifically removed.

Last edited:
Mario has a lot of possible opponents
VS Sonic (Nintendo vs Sega titular video game mascots)
  • Kirby (Nintendo OG vs Nintendo with HAL titular fictional mascots)
  • Crash Bandicoot or Spyro the Dragon (Nintendo vs Sony titular video game / console mascots)
  • Mickey Mouse (East vs West titular fictional mascots)
  • Pikachu (Nintendo OG vs Nintendo with The Pokémon Company titular video game mascots)
  • Jiren
  • Link (main protagonists version of Bowser vs Ganondorf)

Meanwhile Kirby has some opponents other than Mario
  • Rimuru Tempest (heroic primary protagonists who are also gluttonous demons who are also protagonists of best-selling modern light novels in Japan)
  • Pac-Man (heroic yet gluttonous primary protagonists)
  • Yuyuko Saigyouji (HAL vs Touhou Project pink gluttonous demons)
  • Yuma Toutetsu (HAL vs Touhou Project gluttonous demons who has copy abilities)
  • any Mega Man (Nintendo vs Capcom video game protagonists who can adapt to different situations by switching forms or weapons)
  • Mew
  • Arle Nadja

Meanwhile Kirby has some opponents other than Mario
  • Rimuru Tempest (heroic primary protagonists who are also gluttonous demons who are also protagonists of best-selling modern light novels in Japan)
  • Pac-Man (heroic yet gluttonous primary protagonists)
  • Yuyuko Saigyouji (HAL vs Touhou Project pink gluttonous demons)
  • Yuma Toutetsu (HAL vs Touhou Project gluttonous demons who has copy abilities)
  • any Mega Man (Nintendo vs Capcom video game protagonists who can adapt to different situations by switching forms or weapons)
  • Mew
  • Arle Nadja
What about that poyo poyo girl?

/watches the Magneto preview

Okay, yeah Mags is gonna speed blitz the frick out of Tetsuo. Why the hell did comics give him a feat of towing himself from another galaxy back to Earth within a single day?!
This is selling Magneto short. He fought Thor and Scarlet Witch and other Avengers. Guess how strong and how fast they could go. Meta Knight could leisurely cross one galaxy in 1 hour. Some Dark Matter members flew past 8 galaxies in 7 seconds.

What about that poyo poyo girl?
Arle Nadja IS the Puyo Puyo girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back