• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario Vs Mickey just for the potential legal battle between Nintendo Vs Disney and poor RT getting caught in the middle.

Also seconded NO!
Even better
2022-05-30.png

garou_vs_raoh_by_strangefate512_detdo25-fullview.jpg

This one the crew likes tho really they like Raoh on the show
So far I see Raoh has the following combatants:
  • Garou
  • Akuma
  • Yujiro Hanma
  • Hideyoshi Toyotomi (Sengoku Basara)
The others... Are still there.

So it seems

IMG_5830.jpg
This totally looks like Mags is giving Iron Man and Thor and Scarlet Witch some trouble.
Skyfather/Creator God level Magneto confirmed.

So Tetsuo’s just dead if low end FTL is his cap
And definitely Kenji provoked the fight where Kenji screwed up Mags' eyes and face and Mags split the same Kenji in two vertical halves.

Last edited:
What are even the connections between the two?
Connection Between Atrocitus vs Jiren is Two alien powerhouses from groups associated with the color red (Pride Troopers and Red Lanterns), with similar history of losing their entire family and those they loved, which resulted in a drive to grow stronger and to exact justice/ get revenge on those that murdered their friends and family
As someone that dislike Asura vs Atrocitus, I'll laugh. But I will feel bad for the anguish that it places you in, for the most part.
i know what i will feel will be anyhting but happiness 🗿

Connection Between Atrocitus vs Jiren is Two alien powerhouses from groups associated with the color red (Pride Troopers and Red Lanterns), with similar history of losing their entire family and those they loved, which resulted in a drive to grow stronger and to exact justice/ get revenge on those that murdered their friends and family
As someone that dislike Asura vs Atrocitus, I'll laugh. But I will feel bad for the anguish that it places you in, for the most part.
i know what i will feel will be anyhting but happiness 🗿
Well maybe one day Asura's Wrath is not so popular and when the crew finally airs Atrocitus vs Asura people (including sponsors) would blame why not Atrocitus vs Jiren as this may bring more views.

Reminds me of what would happen if Homura Akemi vs Hunter Zolomon happens instead of Homura Akemi vs Kurumi Tokisaki but since currently I am about as okay with Homura Akemi vs I-No as Homu vs Zoom I am less as insisting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back