• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh i don't like any of Kirby's MUs, except Buu
The only one I'm very big on is Yuuma Toutetsu personally, I just like the vibe and main idea of the fight, especially in terms of animation potential.

This really not really dying to see Kirby back let him chill and focus on using the other reps
Also this, I'd rather see Meta Knight, BanDee, Galacta, Marx, and maybe even Mags or Dark Matter before a Kirby runback.

Imagine if after all this, they skim over both Asura and Jiren and pick Red Hulk to fight Atrocitus.
That might just be the funniest, but also lamest option of them all.

Happy that Desk of DB cast is coming back

The preview looks solid, I like the setting and sprites are alright.

Though, one thing I find funny is that in the cast they said they want to start doing better fight set ups starting with Omnilander, but with this one, there's hardly any lol, Tetsuo and Magneto start fighting 5 seconds in.

Preview looks... fine? Sprites look good, setting is incredible (that's one thing DB has consistently been doing very well recently, fight BGs look super high quality), voice acting is alright, but the choreography doesn't seem to be doing much interesting so far. Really hope it branches out beyond 'they throw set pieces at each other with their powers'.

Oh and the setup is bad, especially compared to what we just got.

Preview looks... fine? Sprites look good, setting is incredible (that's one thing DB has consistently been doing very well recently, fight BGs look super high quality), voice acting is alright, but the choreography doesn't seem to be doing much interesting so far. Really hope it branches out beyond 'they throw set pieces at each other with their powers'.

What? Is the preview out already? Can somebody please send it here, cuz i can't find it anywhere

This feels like its definitely gonna lead into more inventive choreo, this feels like the necessary initial bit, I bet things will ramp up when Tetsuo recreates his arm.

Tetsuo's wincon:
u9g0g9e59it81.jpg

My thoughts
  • VA for both are solid(Tetsuo VA could do a Good Yusuke Impression)
  • Set up fine though they would go with Magneto inviting Tets into the Brotherhood
  • Tetsuo sprite is solid funny enough though a bit slight jank at the end
  • action so far is nothing special but looks well enough
  • track sounds very good 90s Xmen Arcade mixed in with Akira ost tracks
overall fine preview hopefully things get more intresting when Tetsuo regrows his arm

Guest is Patrick, a producer and editor for Fun Haus
Ben says the reason they did Omni-Man vs Homelander was the sheer volume of requests of people that wanted to see Homelander die
Swan says the killing blow as inspired by HunterxHunter where Killua removes a dude's heart
Swan says the reason Omni-Man vs Homelander takes place at Christmas was because it was written at Christmas
Swan confirms Debbie is dead
Ben all but says Omni-Man vs Homelander was difficult to write because they had to find things to talk about
Ben and Chad says the Homelander sex calc was the one they were talking about and that the research team was the one that brought it up
They're surprised the episode has not been demonetized for the sex calc and the kill
There was a time when Mortal Kombat used to get flagged all the time
Ben claims Magneto vs Tetsuo has "history" with the show
Ben says it's hard to find an opponent that Magneto doesn't just "obliterate", Swan jokingly suggests Dr. Polaris
The crew notes that you need to not have iron in your blood, or be on a planet with iron, and are able to avoid Magneto "thinking" you to death to stand a chance
Swan demonstrates a surface level understanding of Akira by saying Tetsuo is a mutant
Members will get access to a Discord channel
Ben is unsure if they'd do Moon Knight vs Batman
The podcast debate is about the most recent movie versions
Ben likes the new Batman movie
Swan says Moon Knight is demonstrably superhuman, stronger than some comic versions, has a healing factor
Ben thinks Batman's big melee Batarang is the only way for him to beat Moon Knight by decapitating him
"Everyone can feel pain, that's not a weakness", so says Swan
Swan did a calc of a scene from the new Batman movie, and one from Moon Knight
Chad buys into prep time Batman
Moon Knight takes it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back