• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely not until NMH makes it to DB, and even then I think Killer7 is still like, massively too obscure for DB to make an episode with honestly.
Be very glad Travis Touchdown will come to Death Battle.

I still look forward to Travis telling to Scott Pilgrim to "go down and have fun with Ramona Flowers in hell" - this is a NMH3 reference as well as a Ramona Flowers vs Amy Rose Death Battle reference.

In what contexts? With Death Battle's researchers, or just in general? I don't think Death Battle buys outerversal Persona at all, and apparently they don't buy Blazblue's higher tier shit and crazier haxx.
Persona has pretty solid uni, debatably multi feats iirc, but I couldn't tell you anything about Blazblue myself.
IIRC there are at least 2 large planet level feats for Blazblue. FTL arguments are there but I need time to dig one or two actual feats.

So does that still means that in the minds of Death Battle crew:
1. Aigis destroys Noel Vermilion
2. Possibly Sinestro defeats Terumi Yuuki
3. Rachel Alucard may die to Remilia Scarlet
4. Even Litchi may lose to Jam (she may still win against Tsunade)
5. Azrael wins against Kenpachi
6. Penny Polendina vs ν-No.13- still ends in likely favor for v.

And Blazblue is not very popular in the west even with BBCTB and some boost from RWBY.

Last edited:
That's not all tho, they also are the dopplegangers of main protagonists (Bowser JR in his Shadow Mario form).
But yeah, this MU still sucks lol, all Mario vs Sonic MUs do, except Bowser vs Eggman, that one's good, the rest are total shit.
Mario vs Sonic,
Luigi vs Tails,
DK vs Knux &
Bowser vs Eggman are the only good ones.

Any other Mario vs Sonic match is bad, unless you want to stretch Wario vs Knux.

Yeah it could be fun

fair, we might not even get Travis, let alone other Kill The Past characters
Which means we get Travis Touchdown or no Suda-verse characters.

People would wish Suda-verse games are more popular.

Can Scott Pilgrim carry the views? Even then it means one overdue yet dying MU to end before it got so stale.

Mario vs Sonic,
Luigi vs Tails,
DK vs Knux &
Bowser vs Eggman are the only good ones.

Any other Mario vs Sonic match is bad, unless you want to stretch Wario vs Knux.
Wario Vs Shadow
Metal Mario Vs Metal Sonic

...Actually, these two matches suck
Waluigi vs Big the Cat is also there. K Rool vs Vector does not count.

Possibly, but it entirely hinges on the Scott Pilgrim anime that's being made by Adult Swim (it'd also potentially give him better feats comparative to what he has right now.
Scott possibly should scale to Todd Ingram's Tier 6 moon feat since that happened before he went to Vegan Academy and gained Super Vegan powers. Especially considering Scott one-shotted him after Todd lost his Super Vegan powers.

Do I have bad memory because I recall in the comic Scott should absolutely not scale to Moon feat, Todd specifically could not go all out against Scott. Been many years since I read Scott Pilgrim.

Todd was already capable of doing that moon feat before he went to Vegan Academy. Scott can't hang with him at all until he loses his powers at which point he one-shots.

Just made this MU, sounds kinda cool to me
busting_makes_me_feel_good.png
Mima vs Blinky (Touhou vs Pac-Man)
Connections:
Both are videogame ghosts/spirits who originally were the reccuring villains of the franchises but as the series continued they became less evil with each game and eventually even became playable characters in the third installments of their series (The Phantasmagoria of Dim. Dream and Pac-Man World 3). Both are notorious for chasing the main protagonists (Reimu and Pac-Man), going so far as causing the trouble inside their homes (Mima haunting the Hakurei Shrine and Blinky entering Pac-Man's house and kidnapping ms Pac-Man). They also lead other monsters that cause trouble for the protagonists (Mima sending monsters to Hakurei Shrine and Blinky being the leader of ghost gang, a team of ghosts that constantly chases Pac-Man). Both raised characters (Marisa and Yum-Yum) that were really close to the protagonists (Marisa is Reimu's best friend, while Yum-Yum is Pac-Man JR's girlfriend), despite their evil parental figures. They also have pretty contrasting personalities (Mima is very confident about herself and her magic abilities, going so far as saying they are the best, while Blinky has rather shy and cowardly side).

Last edited:
Cyclops and Wolverine tried to contain Kenji, but with his powers out of control, they were unable to do much. When Hope and the others arrived, Kenji was already beginning to destroy buildings in downtown Tokyo.
Hope was unable to get close enough to touch Kenji at first, but she was able to control her powers enough to mimic Kenji, although the strain of mimicking his powers made her faint from exhaustion.

In Avengers vs. X-Men, Hope Summers became the White Phoenix, and, with Wanda Maximoff, ended the "no more mutants" spell with "no more Phoenix"
Tetsuo Shima is screwed.

... Wanna guess if there would be a list of advantages vs disadvantages at Magneto vs Tetsuo?

The following characters/match-ups were surpassed by Omnilander in just one week (3.2M) despite months/years advantage. Current Season combatants are excluded.

Anime/Manga: Mikasa, Gray vs Esdeath, Ryuko, Sanji vs Rock Lee, Crona, Madara vs Aizen, Todoroki
Video Games: Heihachi vs Geese, Akuma vs Shao Kahn (2nd fight each), Link vs Cloud 2, Sabrewulf vs Jon Talbain, Sindel, Ken vs Terry, Mitsuru, Shadow (3rd fight), King Mickey, Wario vs King DeDeDe, Sora vs Pit.
Comic books: Storm, Batgirl vs Spider-Gwen, Lex vs Doctor Doom (2nd fight each), Black Canary, Wonder Woman (3rd fight), Iron Fist, Booster Gold vs Cable, Venom (2nd fight), Miles vs Static, Batman (4th fight) vs Iron-Man(2nd fight)
Cartoons: Korra, Steven vs Star, She-Ra, Danny vs Jake, Zuko
Movies/TV: Yoda, Po, Leonardo vs Jason
Rooster Teeth: Blake, Red vs Blue, Weiss
Misc/Commercials/Joke Fights: Macho-Man vs Kool-Aid Man, Smokey vs McRuff, The Seven Battle Royale

10 Anime Manga Characters
18 Video game characters
15 Marvel/DC characters
7 Cartoon characters
4 Movies/TV characters
4 Rooster Teeth characters
5 misc characters

Welp. Looks like video game characters are the weakest link, followed by capeshit characters. and if Omnilander keeps growing, then it will surpass a lot of video game character fights in the 3.2-4mil view range by the end of the month.

So yeah interesting. video game fights just hasn't produce a hit since Bayo vs Dante. Joker vs Sweet Tooth was carried hard by the Joker /the "creepy clown" phase that was a thing in 2016 IMO. Other than that, no real hits, just above average performances

What video game series should they be using for a big boy hit?

What video game series should they be using for a big boy hit?
Kratos VS Dante
Bowser VS Eggman
Maybe Mario VS Kirby
I hate every single FNAF matchup but they would all get good views
Bendy VS Cuphead (Most viewed DBX, surpassing Superman VS Saitama and even many Death Battles like BP VS Batman, Strange VS Fate and Ghost Rider VS Lobo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back