• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please god

Elaborate Vegeta v Nostalgia Critic to me so I can join the bandwagon.
Ok

Two perpetually aggressive people with absolutely titanic egos known for their intense rivalry with the more successful and beloved of their kind (Goku and The Angry Video Game Nerd). They get massive power boosts the angrier they get, achieving new forms never before seen (Super Saiyan Blue Evolution and whatever that Giant Nostalgia Critic was in the Ninja Turtles Christmas Video), but also get more powerful when they love something (Vegeta's "My Bulma" scene against Beerus and all the times the Critic got buffs from loving christmas). They will do anything to get one up over their rival, and will constantly call them out for no good reason. They are willing to and have in the past murdered their own co-workers (Nappa and... well take your pick for Doug) and are generally considered awful people in-universe. They have both had moments where they have become possessed by evil satanic powers (Majin Vegeta and The Critic when Satan possessed him) but were beaten down and able to overcome it. They also have befriended divine beings (Whis/Beerus and Santa Christ/The Devil). Also, both have blown up planets on a whim without a care in the world.

My opinion: dungeons and dragon will never be on death battle.

2: Fate is unlikely to have a death battle because the casuals won't even know the lore of it. *It just doesn't get enough views.
I respectfully disagree.
1. Dungeons and Dragons will be on Death Battle some day because:
A) It is well-known in the West at least
B) It is classic within the table role-playing game. They need one or more representations and D&D is not even the hardest to represent (reason below)
C) It has animations, TV shows and movies so the audience is somehow knowledgeable about the title.
D) Also we have feats and footages.

2. Fate is likely to have a Death Battle because the audience is so huge and at least Fate has a definitive copyright owner. Screw the lore of it we can at least work on Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero.

If indie games can get into a Death Battle, those global big franchises are just underrepresented or even overdue.

If fan fiction and collaborative writing fiction can be argued to have a seat or two in Death Battle, those big names definitely should have more.

heightgeta.png

For DC VS Non-Marvel, I think the reason why DC characters win is because there are many non-Marvel characters which are not picked. Su Huan-Jen stomps Batman w/ Hellbat.

If indie games can get into a Death Battle, those global big franchises are just underrepresented or even overdue.

If fan fiction and collaborative writing fiction can be argued to have a seat or two in Death Battle, those big names definitely should have more.
For indie games, Death Battle have Shovel Knight before. And Undertale, Deltarune, Touhou Project and more are saying hello.

For fan fiction, we should ignore many sans first. Then, the indie games I mentioned above have too many fan fictions. Maybe FC/OC Wiki needs assistance from VS Battles Wiki to better do CRT since outdated profiles have been a problem in said wiki.

I can a sonic character coming this season. A Tails comeback or Silver debut maybe?
Tails has nobody for a runback let alone interest to see him back on
Knuckles as well unless it's Archie
Silver somewhat but that's assuming they don't have Omni man fight Bardock
Eggman vs Bowser seems like this biggest one to happen

We're gonna get Beast vs Goliath 2 before Touhou, Fate, or any of that will ever show up.

Also Vegeta vs Thor is such a bore. I hope it's not the mid season finale.
I wouldn't say that Touhou and Fate has a decent shot

Vegeta vs Thor has mid season feel to it

Tails has nobody for a runback let alone interest to see him back on
Knuckles as well unless it's Archie
Silver somewhat but that's assuming they don't have Omni man fight Bardock
Eggman vs Bowser seems like this biggest one to happen

I wouldn't say that Touhou and Fate has a decent shot

Vegeta vs Thor has mid season feel to it
Yeah that MU is going be the Mid season finale

Dear modern Comic Book writers,

You are not Anime. You do not need to give all of your characters new forms that make zero sense for them to have. Especially when the source of their power is so far above their normal power it's stupid, yet they end up fighting the same things as before, yet people still claim they're as strong as that source.

Sincerely, Versus Debaters who were already sick of your shit.
Wait a minute. Manga is Japanese comics. Anime is based on manga. The MCU is based on Western comics...

Is the MCU a Western anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back