• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLeIRQ2HalUDGoGSgpu27GiA2izRdZpwCJ3xDqVQVBA0hJneDuHd-TYYyUu-KQhht8MxjYs1uh-VNV5qgFCkNsqm6CDovRftHe48GZHEsQE5gAwHF1qgMkHbYAef0P0RJFOrM32Nbgs1600.png
5GquQHnTFPvW5z1Q8xSrXvXfawN2qPvo4ayGol3-e4I5qmVFhuW4vMvanugV7uTQ0rQu1cfNuhoN-j7NhKRKVsLkJZuhBPMw89-pJY1OoiI5-WxqaQDQjkdnH56iFnLdu8ciOiIs0gs1600.png

Vegeta Bros....

An interesting choice to say the least.
I have a lil comment on Gwynlestia as a person who has spotted and raised a low key spite MU of two wolves holding a sword by its mouth.
Some fresh ideas I would say.
@Mark_Rivera is picking this for another Dark Souls MU:
Zacian vs Sif

(Battle of wolves who carry a longsword by their mouths)

Then again Squidward or/and Edd have something to say on page 7.

pic 1
pic 2
Vegeta Bros....

Poor Vegeta.
Would it be a bigger curse when people expect this fight be in 3d model but it turned out 2d sprite?

@Kirbonic_Pikmin
Hey, i remember you asking about if Remilia has a better MU than Rachel and i think i've found something that probably has deeper connections but definetly not happening and probably not the best for one of the combatants
Remilia vs Vegeta
Connections: Two Arrogant & Egotistical Characters who are part of a rare race within the verse (Vampires & Saiyans) were originally antagonists who tried to alter the world & themselves for their own safety (Remilia wanted to block out the sun with the Scarlet Mist so she could go outside during the day while Vegeta went to earth to get the Dragon Balls to obtain Immortality so he could defeat Frieza). Both were defeated after a long fought battle with the main characters, they seemingly stopped in their ambition however they still tried to attempt this goal behind the heroes back (Remilia asked Sakuya to catch Lily White to capture Spring & Vegeta going to Namek to use their Dragon Balls to get Immortality). Both are one of the major rivals of the Main Character (Goku & Reimu) but are always a few steps behind them in power. They also have a Human Women who helps them stay down to earth who they do appreciate (Sakuya & Bulma). Both also have a younger sibling that wasn't shown in the most of series (Flandre & Tarble). However, their most major opponent (Yukari & Beerus) was someone who they had a past history with, before the series began (The Vampire Incident, which Remilia caused, is theorized to be stopped by Yukari while Vegeta saw his father be mocked and humiliated by Beerus). Both also went up against Villians who were from the outside the normal scope of the series who stomped all of the main characters (Yorhime & Jiren).

nah Thor was fighitng some Evil version of himself corrupted by his universe phoenix and long story Short Thor can tap into the Phoenix force powers
Dear modern Comic Book writers,

You are not Anime. You do not need to give all of your characters new forms that make zero sense for them to have. Especially when the source of their power is so far above their normal power it's stupid, yet they end up fighting the same things as before, yet people still claim they're as strong as that source.

Sincerely, Versus Debaters who were already sick of your shit.

Tapping into Phoenix Force means Thor is House of M Scarlet Witch/White Phoenix of Phoenix Force tier. This potentially means Thor can not only crush Vegeta, but also take revenge against Wonder Woman even with her own crazy buffs.

Thor having access to Odin and Phoenix Force is pretty rad, talk about power creep.

Also I officially hope Thoregeta has a Time Travel death
Green Lantern style? Koopa Troopa? Booster Gold? Wally West? Eobard Thawne? Hunter Zolomon?

@Kirbonic_Pikmin
Hey, i remember you asking about if Remilia has a better MU than Rachel and i think i've found something that probably has deeper connections but definetly not happening and probably not the best for one of the combatants
Remilia vs Vegeta
Connections: Two Arrogant & Egotistical Characters who are part of a rare race within the verse (Vampires & Saiyans) were originally antagonists who tried to alter the world & themselves for their own safety (Remilia wanted to block out the sun with the Scarlet Mist so she could go outside during the day while Vegeta went to earth to get the Dragon Balls to obtain Immortality so he could defeat Frieza). Both were defeated after a long fought battle with the main characters, they seemingly stopped in their ambition however they still tried to attempt this goal behind the heroes back (Remilia asked Sakuya to catch Lily White to capture Spring & Vegeta going to Namek to use their Dragon Balls to get Immortality). Both are one of the major rivals of the Main Character (Goku & Reimu) but are always a few steps behind them in power. They also have a Human Women who helps them stay down to earth who they do appreciate (Sakuya & Bulma). Both also have a younger sibling that wasn't shown in the most of series (Flandre & Tarble). However, their most major opponent (Yukari & Beerus) was someone who they had a past history with, before the series began (The Vampire Incident, which Remilia caused, is theorized to be stopped by Yukari while Vegeta saw his father be mocked and humiliated by Beerus). Both also went up against Villians who were from the outside the normal scope of the series who stomped all of the main characters (Yorhime & Jiren).
I think it's exceedingly funny that Vegeta ends up being surprisingly thematic for quite a few MUs. I actually really like Vegeta vs King Dedede myself for the "wow this is surprisingly thematic" aspect and the surprising closeness of stats. This one isn't too bad either! Probably one of Remilia's better MU's looking at it now, thanks for reaching out to me about it.

And also to note, I have warmed up to Remilia v Rachel a lot lately, less in terms of it as a debate, I think it kinda sucks on that front, but I really think there's a lot of potential in banter & fight choreography if handled properly now. Could be like a DioCard tier episode if handled properly but I doubt it would.

Sometimes I get the feeling that comic writers try to make their characters win all of their death battle matchups lol
Tell this to Cletus Caddy and Edward Brock.

Vegeta vs Thor is getting stompier and stompier as the days go by.
Ironically good for Death Battle crew as this means more focus on animation and post-effects.

Speaking of Season 9, how would you feel about Strange vs Wanda? How would you react IF Strange defeat Wanda in the MOM?
Like if Strange lost to Fate, Zatanna would lose to Wanda and Strange defeated Wanda this means Fate > Strange > Wanda > Zatanna. People would question if Fate >>> Zatanna
Then if Wanda defeated Strange this means Fate > Strange and Wanda > Zatanna but Strange < Wanda and Fate <>(?) Zatanna
And this would lead into a discussion in how strong Fate and Zatanna truly are.

Last edited:
I have watched the snear peak and I have a bad feeling about Jinx's victory since Harley has shown dodged Jinx's attacks. I hope that Jinx would win
I have watched the sneak peek too.
Too early to call off anything.
Also it depends on how good Harley's poison and her outlier weapons are tiered compared to Jinx's own arsenal.
May see comic rewriter Harley Quinn vs Star Guardian Jinx
So theres been some FLCL news, any bets on Haruko or Naota?
No Gwenpool vs Haruko instead?

I think it's exceedingly funny that Vegeta ends up being surprisingly thematic for quite a few MUs. I actually really like Vegeta vs King Dedede myself for the "wow this is surprisingly thematic" aspect and the surprising closeness of stats. This one isn't too bad either! Probably one of Remilia's better MU's looking at it now, thanks for reaching out to me about it.
No problem.
Speaking about surprisingly themathic Vegeta MUs, i feel bad for liking Vegeta vs Nostalgia Critic more than any other Vegeta MU.

My opinion: dungeons and dragon will never be on death battle.

2: Fate is unlikely to have a death battle because the casuals won't even know the lore of it. *It just doesn't get enough views.

Opinion time.

Have you felt that a verse you like has been treated badly in DB, research or presentation wise?
Sonic and I will always say it, Sonic. I don't think the series has a single episode I don't have a major issue with in terms of research and several episodes I have massive presentation issues with, I could type essays about some of them. There's always a degree of mistreatment somewhere, which is doubly confusing when one of the showrunners apparently loves the series too.

Vegeta is kind of basic, so themes dont need to be super big. It does need to vibe well, which Shadow and Thor does, but I'm not feeling Dedede vs Vegeta.
I think it's really cute with the surprisingly huge connections list and the inherent comedy of the seething manlet fighting the giant penguin

The fact the fight can be cosmic makes it even better.

Plus I could see a lot of fun interactions out of it generally too, and some really fun fight setups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back