• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been very unsatisfied by Mario in VS, I kinda do think presentation wise Luigi vs Tails is way overblown. Nintendo treats Luigi like shit, and DB's portrayal wasnt that bad. If only there wasn't the radish line.

Bowser vs Ganon kinda too with them using non-canon cartoons to say he is illiterate. Ofc that ep also the most incredible verdict of allowing Bowser black holes and still making him lose.

Repeat after me
NO
we don't need anymore shitty Naruto vs Bleach MU Bleach doesn't need to be stuck fighting one Franchise for the good chunk of its run
have Bleach fight other Series
plus Orochimaru has Medusa from Soul Eater
Yes and no

Have a verse face other verses is one good logical thing
Implying Naruto vs Bleach MU as shitty is too much

Yeah Orochimaru has Medusa from Soul Eater
And that technically is letting Soul Eater face more verses while likely feeding more victories to Soul Eater as we have already had Venom died to Crona and Ruby Rose would die to Maka Albarn and the only thing that would stop Black Star from killing Killua Zoldyck is have Akame (or just anyone who is stronger and faster than Damian Wayne) kill Killua first. Oh with the Fire Force buff Death the Kid may also win against Satsuki Kiryuin or even Stocking Anarchy.

Bowser vs Ganon kinda too with them using non-canon cartoons to say he is illiterate. Ofc that ep also the most incredible verdict of allowing Bowser black holes and still making him lose.
Ah well you see he may have been durable enough to withstand black holes and supernovas Ganondorf could easily blast apart Bowsers body thanks to his "Unlimited Magic"

Does Atrocitus benefit from "Time huh, thanks for the tip?"
All of Atrocitus’ MUs are inherently unfair because he’s also amped by the rage of other people in the vicinity, so Asura’s strength would be his strength
IMG_4011.jpg

Ah well you see he may have been durable enough to withstand black holes and supernovas Ganondorf could easily blast apart Bowsers body thanks to his "Unlimited Magic"
So unlimited he could not do the same to Dracula. Sarcasm
It honestly seemed like they backtracked on the black hole feat in the verdict and used the lava/fall in the caslte Anti-Feat to say Ganon could kill him
Yeah. More like plot-induced weakness which is unavailable elsewhere than actual weakness.

Also who cares if SE get some extra Ws
Well it could just be me but I personally don't think a verse deserves to get too many wins when (even with the Fire Force buff) it can just scratch small planet level.

Oh I find myself conflicting within me as I once looked forward towards Black Star vs Killua Zoldyck right after people have had Gray vs Esdeath and Venom vs Crona - but then the Fire Force buff can be making BS vs KZ a bigger stomp than A vs KZ. And the wish for BS vs KZ partly comes from wanting to give an L to AGK for what happened in GF vs E.

Speaking of AGK, ... now I have a weird thinking: Akame vs Katana can be more interesting than it already seems (which has already understandable themes of Japanese style long-haired females who wields a sword capable of durability negation). And that with relativistic speed scaling Katana vs Akame can be debatable if we have another non-Marvel character winning against a DC character.

I think Tetsuo match-up will be second. DB alternately do west themed with east themed episodes. Since Jinx vs Harley (west) is first episode, then episode with east character should be next.
Why not Vegeta mu or Tanjiro mu? Because, Vegeta mu is definitely first half finale. Tanjiro mu probaly gonna be 3D: both Tanjiro and Jonathan have good 3D models and most of the time, most blockbuster episodes are 3D. DB never done two 3D episodes in a row.

I think Tetsuo match-up will be second. DB alternately do west themed with east themed episodes. Since Jinx vs Harley (west) is first episode, then episode with east character should be next.
Why not Vegeta mu or Tanjiro mu? Because, Vegeta mu is definitely first half finale. Tanjiro mu probaly gonna be 3D: both Tanjiro and Jonathan have good 3D models and most of the time, most blockbuster episodes are 3D. DB never done two 3D episodes in a row.
I can see Tanjiro Kamado vs Jonathan Joestar well in 2D sprite as well as in 3D model. But would making 3D fights more expensive and also more demanding for staff hours? You know, Death Battle team is already low in staff counts and budget.

Red Lanterns can feed on anger of other people
so another natsu vs ace case when a guy major weapon literally makes the other guy stronger???
Yeah.
By the way, this would be kind of a battle of "absorption struggle" in the case of Yuki Terumi vs Thaal Sinestro. (Which again, is a potential MU where a non-Marvel character wins against a DC character)

Tanjiro vs Jonathan can be done in Sprite's

Tanjiro vs Jonathan can be done in Sprite's
The TK vs JJ matchup can totally be fine in 2D sprites.
In fact (as I and some of you here have mentioned before) Harley Quinn vs Jinx and Vegeta vs Thor are the two out of the six teased MU which are more likley to be animated in 3D models. The third one is possibly the Boba Fett MU (vs Predator or Prophet or Starlord).

But she's hot so that's fine
The same way Esdeath is hot so she's fine.
Oh Kaede/Lucy is hot too. But she has a shield of being an anti-villain or even an anti-hero so that would be a special plus for her.

What’s wrong with bi?
Harley Quinn is fine being bi or not. Oh she technically has a bigger pair of boobs than Jinx so that is a plus.

The point of some people hating Harley Quinn is that the writers awkwardly rewrite her from being a 2nd in line to The Joker to a gender-swapped Deadpool.

Even then, we still have Sakura vs Rin and Boa Medusa; I don’t care for either but if I were a betting man I would say they’re the most likely due to have DBXs
Although I would like to ask for Fate fans, are these okay matchups?
Sakura Haruno vs Rin Tohsaka may not be too popular but Boa Hancock vs Rider (Medusa) is actually one well-requested matchup and (in the poll of the last Community Death Battle) a super close one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back