• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am researching Sinestro to find out if he has an answer to Conceptual Immortality and stumbled upon this ridiculous
IMG_5814.jpg
panel
Terumi's anti-death ability is like Matryoshka. It seems that Terumi is hard to be killed even by BlazBlue's standard.

By the way, I don't think controlling all fear is enough to take down Terumi because he still has many anti-death measures and he resists to:

DB Team: Sinestro definately can 'cause he's from DC and Death Battle is from Warner Media. dragging out an random 1-A DC god while ignoring the actual context.

Also, Sinestro's profile in VS Battles Wiki is... it exists.

Last edited:
Yeah as much as I don't want them to fight each other, this is INSANELY thematic, the music potential and animation potential is GODLY, and the fight in general is just ******* awesome even if Atrocitus atomizes Asura with a sneeze.
Watch as DB finds some way to **** it up.
as long they got new 3D animators can do Inhouse Fights and keep the Blender team away from it we're good

as long they got new 3D animators can do Inhouse Fights and keep the Blender team away from it we're good
So send the SFM/Blender team to do more "shoots crazy lasers" fights such that they have no time touching "throwing fists" fights eh?

... Asking: what do you feel about Ganondorf vs Dracula? How good is that as an episode and how good is a fight?

So send the SFM/Blender team to do more "shoots crazy lasers" fights such that they have no time touching "throwing fists" fights eh?

... Asking: what do you feel about Ganondorf vs Dracula? How good is that as an episode and how good is a fight?
Solid 8/10, the SFM team is good at everything but martial arts fights. I think they can handle simpler fighters like Omni Man for example but not someone like Batman yknow

I am more inclined to believe that the crew would mention the Amitabha size to just assign a value for universe size of Touhou Project universe.

They love numbers. The real problem is that they may not even know what a Touhou Project is, let alone how actually popular worldwide it is. And that Team Shanghai Alice is the definitive owner of Touhou Project (also Tasofro for some of the fighting games) so they know what is canon and what not.
Considering they hosted Sakuya vs Dio OMM on their channel and its the best performing OMM ever, as well as some of the researchers being aware of Touhou, its a blip on their radar to a degree for sure. It's incredibly popular in Japanese, Chinese, and well known in Spanish territories to my knowledge, but not so much in the west.

The researching for it is quite clear though, only the stuff that TSA is directly involved with really.

They still should be comparable to the mainline cast
They'd scale to the base Paper forms because of Paper Jam, sure, but last I checked they haven't really done anything insane outside of their Pure Hearts feats. If anything the Paper characters end up getting better feats & scaling simply fighting the mainline versions I think. None of the abilities from Paper Mario should be given in a mainline series fight because they're just flat out different characters and combining them makes no sense in canon.

What do you guys think are very likely upcoming matches for Season 9, as well as Season 10. Take guesses based off of popularity overall, trends, and what did well in S8/S9.
I remember one of the DB researchers mentioning that they will do Erza vs Saber one day, idk if they will do this MU this season specifically but if they want a season with new franchises, then it would be reasonable to introduce Fate

Only issue is Erza vs Saber has fell off pretty hard in popularity compared to something like Saber vs Vader or Luke.
We literally just had Omniman vs Homelander as an episode, a MU that has fell off too after Omniman vs Bardock and Homelander vs Hancock, yet they still chose Omniman vs Homelander specifically

I did a bunch of looking into current trends & possibilities for MU's, and this is generally what I came up with. It's a long read but tell me if you guys feel any of these MUs fit or are possible for Seasons 9 and 10.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Apologies for ******** up the thread, but I just wanted to vomit out ideas and get general reception.

I also forgot to mention in the predictions that a Chainsaw-Man and Jujutsu Kaisen matchup in Season 10 is also very likely due to both's staggering popularity and both having matchups against each other that are popular. Gon vs Deku is also very likely for Season 10 if MHA wraps up soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back