• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Gohan is getting a new form?
Given Big green got one Gohan getting one shouldn't be a surprise
Plus gotta get them toys sells
Wouldnt be surprising movie gives new forms.

Oh hey, now the RR secret egg is leaking water. Just like Cell's birth tank had water.

Are we getting red herringed or is it that obvious?
Could be a new version of Cell or something else we'll see by next week or so

Wouldnt be surprising movie gives new forms.

Oh hey, now the RR secret egg is leaking water. Just like Cell's birth tank had water.

Are we getting red herringed or is it that obvious?
The Broly movie couldn't help itself from spoiling Gogeta during the trailers, so I wouldn't be shocked if the movie crew were like, "Screw it, we'll make it as obvious as possible this is Cell without actually showing him."

Inversely, if something is invalid, they won’t try to justify it because it allows vsbw’s favorite characters to win.

You’re right. He has the incredibly vague fear thing against the dude who absorbs fear on a level far beyond what Terumi can deal with.
Terumi has come back in minutes due to hatred, not even just fear.

And there are multiple BlazBlue characters who hate Terumi that Sinestro lacks the means to kill even without using so-called "Iffy" stuff.

Terumi has come back in minutes due to hatred, not even just fear.

And there are multiple BlazBlue characters who hate Terumi that Sinestro lacks the means to kill even without using so-called "Iffy" stuff.
I’ll address the emotion based regen later, but there isn’t a character in BB that hates Terumi that Sinestro couldn’t off except maybe Noel, and I’m being generous. Though I’m not sure why you even brought up others. Did you mean lack the means to kill Terumi?

But yeah. Time Killer. All that really needs to be said. Terumi very clearly didn’t come back in mere moments from that.

I’ll address the emotion based regen later, but there isn’t a character in BB that hates Terumi that Sinestro couldn’t off except maybe Noel, and I’m being generous. Though I’m not sure why you even brought up others. Did you mean lack the means to kill Terumi?

But yeah. Time Killer. All that really needs to be said. Terumi very clearly didn’t come back in mere moments from that.
Except Terumi has all of Noel's powers as Susano'o due to absorbing her. I idk why he shouldn't get that when Sinestro is universally given Parallax for this matchup. Hell, some people give him a White Lantern Ring.

Would the white lantern ring give Sinestro the win? Also yeah I kinda want Susanoo to be in the fight, but that might not be likely
Sinestro dosn't have anywhere near the feats Kyle has with a white lantern ring, and a lot of the higher White Lantern feats are kinda iffy to begin with, so probably not.

Considering Susano'o was literally all Terumi had in terms of representation in Crosstag, and it's Terumi's original body, I think Susano'o is probably a lock for him. Only thing questionable is if you give him the powers he got from absorbing Noel Vermillion or not.

They apparently don't buy anything in Touhou being infinite despite the fact that that shit is repeated ******* constantly, so maybe you're giving them too much credit. Though I wouldn't say this would make them idiots, it's more of a matter of how wildly varied interpretations in the VS community are, especially outside of this site.

I still don't know why they buy universal but not infinite size, that's like the entire reason universal was ever accepted here. At that point your only options are brane worlds and Amitabha, which I don't see them even acknowledging.
I am more inclined to believe that the crew would mention the Amitabha size to just assign a value for universe size of Touhou Project universe.

They love numbers. The real problem is that they may not even know what a Touhou Project is, let alone how actually popular worldwide it is. And that Team Shanghai Alice is the definitive owner of Touhou Project (also Tasofro for some of the fighting games) so they know what is canon and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back