• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except Terumi has all of Noel's powers as Susano'o due to absorbing her. I idk why he shouldn't get that when Sinestro is universally given Parallax for this matchup. Hell, some people give him a White Lantern Ring.
Terumi straight up isn’t getting Noel’s powers given he never kept her inside him (also reminder that I said I was being generous with Noel; iirc the chick didn’t even have feats of coming back from vaporization). Also Sinestro is totally not getting Parallax, let alone White Lantern. Dudes getting the Yellow Lantern and scaling to Hal.

Terumi straight up isn’t getting Noel’s powers given he never kept her inside him (also reminder that I said I was being generous with Noel; iirc the chick didn’t even have feats of coming back from vaporization). Also Sinestro is totally not getting Parallax, let alone White Lantern. Dudes getting the Yellow Lantern and scaling to Hal.
I can see him not getting White Lantern but why wouldn't he have Parallax? It seems standard af.

I am more inclined to believe that the crew would mention the Amitabha size to just assign a value for universe size of Touhou Project universe.
They’re not touching Amitabha. Dude was mentioned a grand total of once.
They love numbers. The real problem is that they may not even know what a Touhou Project is, let alone how actually popular worldwide it is. And that Team Shanghai Alice is the definitive owner of Touhou Project (also Tasofro for some of the fighting games) so they know what is canon and what not.
They know 2hu. Problem is it’s not exactly world renowned. Needs another popular franchise to carry it.

Same reason why Hal didn’t have Ion. It’s non-standard
Don't think Hal deals with Ion nearly as much as Sinestro constantly deals with Parallax. He's also the Corps Leader unlike Hal which gives him significantly easier access.

Edit: I did a surface level check and Hal doesn't seem to have ever used Ion which makes sense why it didn't get used. Sinestro on the other hand is constantly fusing with or subduing Parallax.

Last edited:
2.7mil now. On track to surpass Sanji v Rock Lee, Madara vs Aizen, and Jake vs Danny by the afternoon today. 4 ish days.

Mainstream normie matchup power vs VS community match-ups.

The THINK meme fits here
Makes you wonder what kinda numbers Gohan vs Invincible is going to do, seeing as that's a heavily requested casual MU as well, and it involves a DB character.

It also doesn't have rewatch value since the animation is one of the worst of the season
Yup, take a controversial result and pair it with a janky as **** animation, way to kill potential rewatches
Oh please the fight was fine for the most part the only real jank was at the beginning
And to say it's one of the worst of its season its utter hyperbole
As it should 🤌🏿
You a bleach Stan of course you be mad

Death Battle does bring up a good point in both Naruto VS Ichigo and Aizen VS Madara that the power systems of both series are virtually identical when you get to fundamentals. In fact you use life energy/soul power they all are based on, you can extrapolate that Haki, Nen, Ki, and even Stands should be able to perceive and interact with each other. Now when it comes to whether the Naruto VS Bleach episodes are correct in results or research idk because I don't care enough about either series to judge.

Bugs Bunny washes so badly, lol.
f6ec7ede013d5235c471aaa0ac49d0ee.jpg

SyndicateOfSuppression.png

"Syndicate of Suppression"
Ultraman vs Scourge
(DC Comics vs Archie Sonic)​
  • Both are versions of comic book blue heroes (Superman and Sonic) from an alternate universe where the world is reversed (Earth 3 and Moebius)​
  • Both are the leaders of a team opposite to the teams led by their alternate counterparts (The Crime Syndicate and the Suppression Squad), that eventually left their universe to fight their alternate heroic counterparts​
  • Both use gemstones to empower themselves (Ultraman using Green Kryptonite, and Scourge using the Anarchy Beryl), and are left drained once the power they grant them runs out​
I think this is probably Scourge's best (Albeit I have no idea what the big deal with Scourge vs Xeno Turles is). It dosn't run into the same problem as Scourge vs Eobard where it's just Archie vs Wally 2: Now they're weaker, since Ultraman has very different scaling and abilities compared to Flash.

Ultraman vs Scourge
  • Both are versions of comic book blue heroes (Superman and Sonic) from an alternate universe where the world is reversed (Earth 3 and Moebius)​
  • Both are the leaders of a team opposite to the teams led by their alternate counterparts (The Crime Syndicate and the Suppression Squad), that eventually left their universe to fight their alternate heroic counterparts​
  • Both use gemstones to empower themselves (Ultraman using Green Kryptonite, and Scourge using the Anarchy Beryl), and are left drained once the power they grant them runs out​
I think this is probably Scourge's best (Albeit I have no idea what the big deal with Scourge vs Xeno Turles is). It dosn't run into the same problem as Scourge vs Eobard where it's just Archie vs Wally 2: Now they're weaker, since Ultraman has very different scaling and abilities compared to Flash.
That's a quite decent MU but Scourge vs Xeno Turles is way better

What is the deal with Scourge vs Xeno Turles, anyhow?
Both are lookalike evil versions of the main character who utilize existential items for powered up forms of themselves. They lead a group of 'allies' used as pawns to only fortify their own power and reach their goals. Their super forms mirror that of the protags (Goku at the time utilized Kaio-ken, a form that boosts your power several times over at the risk of destroying your own body, while Turles had the fruit from the tree of might, something that does the exact same thing but only depending on how much you consume at a time. Yatta yatta you already know Scourge's Super Form literally being Sonic's but a different color). They're defeated because of how cocky they are, a folly to their personalities. Xeno Turles adds the connections of not only being what an evil variation of the protag would be but also being from an alternate universe, enhancing the evil form reflection (Legendary Evil Saiyan, and Super Scourge). They also have forms from legendary items in their respective verses (Dark Dragon Ball and Anarchy Beryl). Both of them are similar in the fact that they wish to be the the king/ruler of their universe. Both also ended up being saved by Mad Doctors (Fu and Finitevus) and willingly helped them in their plans of gathering energy and conquering the universe.

Both are lookalike evil versions of the main character who utilize existential items for powered up forms of themselves. They lead a group of 'allies' used as pawns to only fortify their own power and reach their goals. Their super forms mirror that of the protags (Goku at the time utilized Kaio-ken, a form that boosts your power several times over at the risk of destroying your own body, while Turles had the fruit from the tree of might, something that does the exact same thing but only depending on how much you consume at a time. Yatta yatta you already know Scourge's Super Form literally being Sonic's but a different color). They're defeated because of how cocky they are, a folly to their personalities. Xeno Turles adds the connections of not only being what an evil variation of the protag would be but also being from an alternate universe, enhancing the evil form reflection (Legendary Evil Saiyan, and Super Scourge). They also have forms from legendary items in their respective verses (Dark Dragon Ball and Anarchy Beryl). Both of them are similar in the fact that they wish to be the the king/ruler of their universe. Both also ended up being saved by Mad Doctors (Fu and Finitevus) and willingly helped them in their plans of gathering energy and conquering the universe.
Huh, that is pretty good.

Didn't they already do a CDB on Mickey vs Bugs?
Don't think so just mentioned Mickey vs Bugs happening in a couple years

Ultraman vs Scourge
Not bad in all honestly but Frankly Scourge and on DB is eh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back