• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still working on that Archie Sonic chart, i remember someone asking about a MU for Julie-Su and i still couldn't find a MU for her but i did found a good MU for her daughter, Jani-ca and it's against... Future Trunks, kinda surprised it works actually.
Both are purple-haired sword wielding future children of one of the protagonists' rivals (Vegeta and Knuckles) who lived in a world where the main protagonists (Goku and Sonic) were out of action and where the people who controlled the world (Androids and Dark Legion) were Mechanical in Nature. Both have dead fathers. Both attempted to go back in the past to prevent the heroes in their worlds from dying (Trunks giving Goku heart medicine and Jani saving Knuckles from getting killed by Remington). Both were helpless to stop these threats till they were influenced by the Protagonists, which led to them defeating the threats. Then much later, a god-like villain who had taken the body of a hero (Goku Black and Enerjak) showed up and wanted to wipe out all life. They both become front runners, leading the resistance against said villains (Trunks being the second in command in resistance against Goku Black and Jani becoming the leader of Dark Freedom Fighters). They constantly tried to defeat the threat but the being just toyed with them. That is until the main protagonists arrive in the future, where after a long-fought battle, Trunks & Jani defeat the threat with A super strong sword (Final hope slash and sword of Acorns).
unknown.png

I did a bunch of looking into current trends & possibilities for MU's, and this is generally what I came up with. It's a long read but tell me if you guys feel any of these MUs fit or are possible for Seasons 9 and 10.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Apologies for ******** up the thread, but I just wanted to vomit out ideas and get general reception.

I also forgot to mention in the predictions that a Chainsaw-Man and Jujutsu Kaisen matchup in Season 10 is also very likely due to both's staggering popularity and both having matchups against each other that are popular. Gon vs Deku is also very likely for Season 10 if MHA wraps up soon.
@The_real_cal_howard already laid out why Amitabha isn't gonna be used, and since they don't buy into infinite uni Touhou(in which case, they'd have to apply the same to DB.) or infinite speed, the most Sakuya will scale above is standard universal, which means she not only get's beaten in AP, but in speed as well, and given Hit's first instinct in a death match is to go for organ crush rather than screw around, its very easy to see the DB team say that that's how the fight would go more often than not.

@The_real_cal_howard already laid out why Amitabha isn't gonna be used, and since they don't buy into infinite uni Touhou(in which case, they'd have to apply the same to DB.) or infinite speed, the most Sakuya will scale above is standard universal, which means she not only get's beaten in AP, but in speed as well, and given Hit's first instinct in a death match is to go for organ crush rather than screw around, its very easy to see the DB team say that that's how the fight would go more often than not.
Just a question though, why would they have to apply infinite to DB when there's significantly less statements of infinite size for DB compared to 2hu, and they generally have an actual size they've assigned to the DB Universe that would be too weird to go back on now, when Touhou consistently has its cosmology talked about as infinitely sized spaces & universes?

I fully understand that they apparently don't buy infinite uni, I'm just a little confused as to their reasoning, if nothing else.

Hit would get the general DBS treatment, quintillions speed, thousands of times above base uni, etc etc. The match entirely comes down to what they give Sakuya. If they think she's baseline uni or a bit above baseline uni, they likely don't buy infinite size and would probably not pull out Amitabha, but that makes me wonder where they're getting uni from. Is it dream world creation? Brane worlds, which would be even more unlikely for them to mention than infinite uni? It just seems strange to avoid infinite uni altogether when it's much more solid than anything else you could use.

That aside though, the match just comes down to what they buy for her speed, because if anything we've heard is to go buy, Hit will have the AP advantage, but Sakuya will have a staggering haxx advantage which would make AP irrelevant. Whoever could move first, would win. We know DBS always gets quintillions iirc (I hear its septillions on this site, but DB doesn't bring it that high though), and they don't buy infinite so no infinite speed for Touhou. So unless they use Planck timing (which likely wouldn't be used for the same reason Amitabha wouldn't be) they'd probably just use dream world interstellar travel, which has an inconclusive MFTL+ rating iirc. It's a weird mess from what we know, and we honestly dont know how they'd stat it until, well, they do.

Just a question though, why would they have to apply infinite to DB when there's significantly less statements of infinite size for DB compared to 2hu, and they generally have an actual size they've assigned to the DB Universe that would be too weird to go back on now, when Touhou consistently has its cosmology talked about as infinitely sized spaces & universes?

I fully understand that they apparently don't buy infinite uni, I'm just a little confused as to their reasoning, if nothing else.

Hit would get the general DBS treatment, quintillions speed, thousands of times above base uni, etc etc. The match entirely comes down to what they give Sakuya. If they think she's baseline uni or a bit above baseline uni, they likely don't buy infinite size and would probably not pull out Amitabha, but that makes me wonder where they're getting uni from. Is it dream world creation? Brane worlds, which would be even more unlikely for them to mention than infinite uni? It just seems strange to avoid infinite uni altogether when it's much more solid than anything else you could use.

That aside though, the match just comes down to what they buy for her speed, because if anything we've heard is to go buy, Hit will have the AP advantage, but Sakuya will have a staggering haxx advantage which would make AP irrelevant. Whoever could move first, would win. We know DBS always gets quintillions iirc (I hear its septillions on this site, but DB doesn't bring it that high though), and they don't buy infinite so no infinite speed for Touhou. So unless they use Planck timing (which likely wouldn't be used for the same reason Amitabha wouldn't be) they'd probably just use dream world interstellar travel, which has an inconclusive MFTL+ rating iirc. It's a weird mess from what we know, and we honestly dont know how they'd stat it until, well, they do.
DC and Marvel have just as many, if not much more statements of infinite sized universes, and DB doesn't allow it. If they started allowing it for Touhou, which has less, then they'd absolutely have to go back on what they said with volume scaling and apply the same to DB, and then to comics in their next fight as well, and then upscale from there, in which case, hilariously enough, that means Hit would end up scaling higher in AP anyway due to scaling chain stuff, and since they use the shockwave feat for speed, well, with an infinite sized universe, I really don't think you'd like where that'd go. Suddenly, Sakuya has no speed advantage in that scenario either.

In any case, Sakuya is probably going to get millions to billions of times FTL and slightly above universal in that fight. What you see up above, is what I see happening if they decide to go back on what they normally do, and give Touhou its infinite universe. Be prepared for DB to get the same in that hypothetical.

Then the team should better do Sakuya VS HA Dio first. "Daughter" VS "Father"

Then the team should better do Sakuya VS HA Dio first. "Daughter" VS "Father"

to the community probably but we don't know in regards to the Casual
TBH Vader or Erza is not coming back to face Artoria. Ky Kiske? Maybe if GG is more popular and Jin Kisaragi is not stealing the match.

I still have a feeling Death Battle will play the Amitabha scaling because it tells indeed how "infinitely big" one Touhou Project universe is.

TBH Vader or Erza is not coming back to face Artoria. Ky Kiske? Maybe if GG is more popular and Jin Kisaragi is not stealing the match.
Ky vs Jin is definetly not happening, i remember the researchers saying it won't give them good views (Tho that's a pretty weird statement, considering the fact that Guilty Gear Strive is one of the most played fighting games right now)

So much speculation yet we simply have to wait and see in the end.

Btw is Boba Fett a worf? (Look up worf effect) since he his noted as one of the most deadly bounty hunters in the galaxy on top of his reputation yet despite his impressive feats in Legends/EU he still ends up in the Salic Pit "multiple" times and ofc in the movies he got beaten by a blind still weaken Han Solo (that scene still makes me laugh even to this day).

Omnilander was a casual matchup. Saber vs Erza certainly isn't.
uh... it is actually one

I still have a feeling Death Battle will play the Amitabha scaling because it tells indeed how "infinitely big" one Touhou Project universe is.
Ky vs Saber maybe if they don't do Saber vs Erza and that boils down to how heavily popular it is in the community
Ky vs Jin is definetly not happening, i remember the researchers saying it won't give them good views (Tho that's a pretty weird statement, considering the fact that Guilty Gear Strive is one of the most played fighting games right now)
i remember posting that idk if they changed their minds on it or not but idk

So much speculation yet we simply have to wait and see in the end.

Btw is Boba Fett a worf? (Look up worf effect) since he his noted as one of the most deadly bounty hunters in the galaxy on top of his reputation yet despite his impressive feats in Legends/EU he still ends up in the Salic Pit "multiple" times and ofc in the movies he got beaten by a blind still weaken Han Solo (that scene still makes me laugh even to this day).
yeah it hard to know exactly What MU they'll go with this season given we don't even know how many episodes this season has despite looking to be 16

How good is Axe Cop (Character) vs Inferno Cop into Death Battle?
(Profile does not look good for Inferno Cop and if we take figures here Axe Cop destroys Inferno Cop harder than Omni-Man destroys Homelander or Thor hakais Vegeta)

And how good is I-No vs Homura Akemi into Death Battle? (With I-No in Low 1-C with hax and Homura possibly be upgraded into Low 1-C depending on the circumstance and the new movie, this can be interesting)

As expected for Magneto. Can do better for Tetsuo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back