• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically both are mostly hax, so it could be neat
How are Hazama and Kumagawa physically?

Wait. Blazblue characters are still Large Planet level physically without any fancy powers. So that's a call for Hazama victory?

Still fun to watch considering how powers cancel each other out. Bad luck most people forget Medaka Box. (Similar things go for Zenkichi and Medaka and Ajimu)

It’d be more fun to see him lose as it’s funny to see Jojo fans seethe
We always have one athletic human with transmutation hax and one peak human with time reversal ready for the sacrifice.

Arguably one athletic human with tectonic atmosphere changing powers.

Or basically any mismatches even among normies.

Verdict on Giorno Giovanna vs Ren Amamiya
Well, again, when multiverse level+ or even extra dimension level Persona is a thing this will be a day for most Persona characters.

"Optimal" choice would be 5D for god tiers - this will be decisive enough for Joker to kill Giogio, Adachi to kill Kira and still just enough for 5D Noel Vermilion to play her walls of hax to win against Aigis.

This with Kira vs Adachi are the top 2 JJBA vs Persona matchups that are actually requested for Death Battle episodes (liked or hated by many). If these two are properly done, then mostly that is it for other Persona matchups.

Last edited:
That's fun. What's that speed gonna do if he can't even kill his target, and said target also has passive hax he dosn't resist?
Kill him the same way he does anyone else. Because you and I both know they don’t buy neither the immortality nor the passives. Heck idk why we treat the immortality here like it’s instant. He survived Time Killer but he was on death’s door, we don’t know how, and it was far from immediate.

Since I’m on the subject, Blazblue’s chances of winning in DB are unfortunately not looking good. There’s the aforementioned Noel vs Aigis. If that even happens, Aigis is winning. Ragna probably loses to Velvet, Jin loses to Ky, Rachel loses to Remilia, Makoto gets bodied by Squirrel Girl, etc. The only ones with wins under their belt are Azrael, as he beats Garou (if that somehow ever happens) and Akuma, and Hakumen, and even that’s if they only use F/SN for the latter, which would be unfair af. Nine might have a witch battle. I don’t remember the opponent but I did remember that she got stomped in it. It might’ve been some Herald.

Last edited:
Kill him the same way he does anyone else. Because you and I both know they don’t buy neither the immortality nor the passives. Heck idk why we treat the immortality here like it’s instant. He survived Time Killer but he was on death’s door, we don’t know how, and it was far from immediate.

Since I’m on the subject, Blazblue’s chances of winning in DB are unfortunately not looking good. There’s the aforementioned Noel vs Aigis. If that even happens, Aigis is winning. Ragna probably loses to Velvet, Jin loses to Ky, Rachel loses to Remilia, Makoto gets bodied by Squirrel Girl, etc. The only ones with wins under their belt are Azrael, as he beats Garou (if that somehow ever happens) and Akuma, and Hakumen, and even that’s if they only use F/SN for the latter, which would be unfair af. Nine might have a witch battle. I don’t remember the opponent but I did remember that she got stomped in it. It might’ve been some Herald.
Sinestro winning against Terumi Yuuki (talked about this)
Aigis winning against Noel Vermilion (talked about this)
Velvet Crowe winning against Ragna the Bloodedge (What? How? Planet tier winning against Large Planet level?)
Jin loses to Ky Kiske (well basically Ragna vs Sol)
Rachel Alucard loses to Remilia Scarlet (can Rachel Alucard fight against Morrigan Aensland instead?)
Makoto Nanaya gets bodied by Squirrel Girl

Azrael (Blazblue) wins against a no-buff Garou or Akuma.
Hakumen still wins against a lot of sword users.
Does Litchi lose against Chun-li or Mai Shiranui or Jam (Guilty Gear)?

And in general...
1. How is Blazblue low/mid/high/god tiers ... tiered?
2. ... Where is Yoshi saying he hates Aigis vs Noel Vermilion btw? He is chill and calm at the comments of that Therewolf music.

Another topic: How good is a chance of Walpurgisnacht joining a Death Battle in general and fighting against
A. Antispiral
B. Nyx (Persona)
C. Night of Wallachia

Last edited:

Nice, give me more strange and weird interpretations of old classic media franchises. It probably wont be something good like American McGee's Alice in Wonderland, but it might be some delicious trash at least.
Rachel loses to Remilia,
I thought Rachel beat Remilia pretty handily because of all the haxx she has, a durability advantage with Tsukuyomi, and several forms of immortality Remi doesn't bypass?

Trust me, I'd be happy with a Remi win because any Touhou Ws are good ones imo, but I thought she has no good wincon here?

Well this increases chances for more Image comics, specifically Invincible
Holy Molly I can already name some may-do matchups

• Battle Beast vs Boros
  • Atom Eve vs Gwen Tennyson
  • Invincible vs Sam Alexander / Superboy / Gohan
  • Omni-Man vs Bardock
  • Thragg vs Lord Dominator (?)

Spawn vs Ghost Rider may come back. So is Kratos vs Dante.

Last edited:
Holy Molly I can already name some may-do matchups

• Battle Beast vs Boros
  • Atom Eve vs Gwen Tennyson
  • Invincible vs Sam Alexander / Superboy / Gohan
  • Omni-Man vs Bardock
  • Thragg vs Lord Dominator (?)

Spawn vs Ghost Rider may come back. So is Kratos vs Dante.
I feel Invincible vs Gohan maybe the most likely as it's likely the most popular.

"They"

Death Battle aren't ******* idiots like most people are. If something is valid, they won't arbitrarily ignore it like people who just want their favorite character to win.

And you act like the thing you mentioned was the only form of immortality he has.

Like using non canon stuff and crossovers on Akuma contradicting the canon, with those rules being the reason by their logic why Mario beats Sonic in rematch, yet that goes out of the window in that fight

Legit wanna know from them why they thought its legitimate, most of their researchers linked from vs wiki stuff and are aware of things from it

I feel Invincible vs Gohan maybe the most likely as it's likely the most popular.
well yeah given as far Invincible opponents goes Gohan is at the Top for him regarding Casuals
Uhh ngl DB has still done really stupid stuff in modern post S4 eps at least a bit lol
well yes of course it primarily in S5 being the biggest example
Like using non canon stuff and crossovers on Akuma contradicting the canon, with those rules being the reason by their logic why Mario beats Sonic in rematch, yet that goes out of the window in that fight

Legit wanna know from them why they thought its legitimate, most of their researchers linked from vs wiki stuff and are aware of things from it
well they do lurk these threads so idk maybe speedy can give a reason

Death Battle aren't ******* idiots like most people are. If something is valid, they won't arbitrarily ignore it like people who just want their favorite character to win.
They apparently don't buy anything in Touhou being infinite despite the fact that that shit is repeated ******* constantly, so maybe you're giving them too much credit. Though I wouldn't say this would make them idiots, it's more of a matter of how wildly varied interpretations in the VS community are, especially outside of this site.

I still don't know why they buy universal but not infinite size, that's like the entire reason universal was ever accepted here. At that point your only options are brane worlds and Amitabha, which I don't see them even acknowledging.

Last edited:
Although arent they thinking blazblue is like tier 6 only?
idk if they do
They apparently don't buy anything in Touhou being infinite despite the fact that that shit is repeated ******* constantly, so maybe you're giving them too much credit. Though I wouldn't say this would make them idiots, it's more of a matter of how wildly varied interpretations in the VS community are, especially outside of this site.
there u go
not everyone gonna agree on the same stats

Technically, just as Hulk was "ruined" by the ep analysis being done 10 months prior, Thor vs Vegeta also probably had been done analysis wise way earlier. So more recent stuff might have been ignored. Also they specified the instance of Toyo saying Broly > Vegeta at one point.

And yeaah, they kinda backpedaled on some multipliers. They ignored 400x from SSJ1-3 since Black's eps.

"They"

And you act like the thing you mentioned was the only form of immortality he has.
Inversely, if something is invalid, they won’t try to justify it because it allows vsbw’s favorite characters to win.

You’re right. He has the incredibly vague fear thing against the dude who absorbs fear on a level far beyond what Terumi can deal with.

I was honestly surprised at the Vegeta stats though, i honestly thought they'd have MUI Goku and UE Vegeta at least on par with Broly.
Given Super inconsistency on regards to Goku and Vegeta placement to Broly and Beerus I can't blame em

Also
da0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back