• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You still own something after it becomes public? Cuz i thought public domain is basically no one owns something so yiu use it how you like, like cinderella or pinochio iirc
They don't own Winnie the Pooh, but they still have copyright over their version of the character. While nobody owns the rights to the original story or characters made by A. A. Milne and make whatever they want with those characters, nobody can use the disney version of the characters since those specific versions of them still belong to disney.

I did a thingy
unknown.png

@Yoshirocks92: at long last...

Behold 5D Aigis with some hax vs 5D Noel Vermilion with many much crazy hax.

Omni-Lander is at 2.3Mil
ThorGeta and TanJon-is at 1.9Mil soon gonna be 2Mil
Gentlemen.... it seems we are a Draw
Calling it a champ for Omnilander and double first runners-up for ThorGeta and TanJon?

Hold it... We have yet to see a team Death Battle episode or a male vs female episode yet. What could those be for the first half? Given even Season 8 has 2 male vs female episodes.

We are probably getting token fighting game match (maybe MK related) and like one more VG fight.

Also curious if we really are getting token nepotism RT fight too. Blake vs Mikasa was planned for S5, so arguably RT properties have been in mind for 4 years straight.
If "we're getting niche shit" isn't a bluff and they're just saving it for the second half then Sans VS The Judge or Duke Nukem VS Serious Sam

As for fighting game matchups there's:
Spinal VS Cervantes
Lord Raptor VS Brook
Kazuya VS Wesker
Chief Thunder VS Nightwolf
Noel VS Aigis
Vega VS Baraka/Juri VS Mileena
Erron Black VS McCree/Noob Saibot VS Reaper
Liu Kang VS Jago which sounds like a Season 10 matchup
Probably Kazuya VS Wesker because Smash, any of the MK matches because casuals like them or Noel VS Aigis because I want to see them have a mental breakdown over Basedblue again

Noel vs Aigis is most likely never happening. 90% of the push for it was from one guy (Yoshi) who now hates the fight because Aigis now wins.
WHAT?
I thought Aigis does not win unless 1-A Persona is a thing because I assume this would be 5D Aigis vs 5D Noel but Noel hax stomps.

Persona presumably wins against all the matchups except Aigis vs Noel if that 1-A Persona were not a thing. So even this beauty was gone?

Does Sinestro win against Terumi now?

Forget Kazuya VS Wesker please... Although I want to forget Wesker vs Neo too - aha, Wesker vs Magician (HOTD) can be nice.

WHAT?
I thought Aigis does not win unless 1-A Persona is a thing because I assume this would be 5D Aigis vs 5D Noel but Noel hax stomps.

Forget Kazuya VS Wesker please... Although I want to forget Wesker vs Neo too - aha, Wesker vs Magician (HOTD) can be nice.
Reminder, most people do not agree with VBW in regards to BB hax and stats.

If "we're getting niche shit" isn't a bluff and they're just saving it for the second half then Sans VS The Judge or Duke Nukem VS Serious Sam

As for fighting game matchups there's:

Probably Kazuya VS Wesker because Smash, any of the MK matches because casuals like them or Noel VS Aigis because I want to see them have a mental breakdown over Basedblue again
Don't forget Bison vs Rugal and Guile vs Jax.
Come on there's has to be a BB mu that the crew could
Let's see ... for the popular ones, there's:
Terumi vs Sinestro
Potential Ragna runback
Jin vs ... shit, take your pick, the dude has tons of options. Probably going to be Ky if he makes it though, just a hunch.
Litchi vs Tsunade
Noel vs Aigis

Last edited:
Don't forget Bison vs Rugal and Guile vs Jax.

Let's see ... for the popular ones, there's:
Terumi vs Sinestro
Nah, that lost steam

The crew seems aware about Noel vs Aigis so I'm sure that's on their current radar. Jin vs Ky is also possible since Guilty Gear is currently popular (To some extent). Ragna the Bloodedge vs Velvet Crowe is not happening soon, but its better than doing Ragna vs Dante because they have the same colour palette (Ragna vs Nero is the better Devil May Cry match-up for Ragna anyways). They could potentially do Arakune vs Merkava as a Halloween episode (Or a Christmas one) once they get all the popular ones out of the way (Halloween Episodes that is). Penny Polendina vs ν-No.13- is a good RWBY shill episode (And its totally not a bias of mine, its not like Penny is my favourite RWBY character and I most definently do not have v-No. 13- as my profile pic).

These episodes could be fun but I doubt they happen anytime soon: Leone vs Makoto, Rachel Alucard vs Valvatorez, and Azrael vs Kenpachi

This shit is why I think things entering the public domain is highly overrated. People wanna demonize everything the second they can get their grubby little mitts on it. I'm sure this sort of thing was funny at first, but it stopped being funny before I was born, I'm pretty sure.

"Yeah, let's take literally the single most innocent and wholesome thing known to man and turn it into a ******* horror movie!"

Do these people think they're being clever? Creative? Funny? This shit's outright disrespectful to the people who originally created the series. I hate Corporate Disney as much as the next guy, but this isn't the way to stick it to the mouse if they're trying to do that. This just feels like a bunch of edgy contrarians making shit exclusively for shock value.
This. This is straight up facts

**** it, I'll shill it in his place. NOEL VS AIGIS, LETS ******* GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! (People on the Wiki still really like this battle though, so...)
When it was Yoshi who preaches the episode so hard, and at one point it even reveals how "physically even" Aigis and Noel Vermilion are... And the close connections... The years of effort he put in... Botched because of 1-A Persona and/or "debunk" of Low 1-C Blazblue god tiers?
(Tone of King Mickey: What a shame.)

Oh Monkey D Luffy is not coming anytime soon until the gum fruit (now "niga" fruit) gets explained and One Piece truly ends.

... He loses to Mr Fantastic? Is Mister Fantastic provided with that Ultimate Nullifier?

Screenshot_20220526-081516_1.png

What is that? Where is the feat coming from?

Does Sinestro win against Terumi now?
No
With how Sinestro potentially scales from, will Blazblue god tiers get upgraded? (Well if they know what dimensional scaling means)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back