• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S5 Most viewed episodes
13.Leon vs Frank-3.7Mil
14.Crash vs Spyro-3.4Mil
15.Raven vs Twlight-3.3Mil
16.Sora vs Pit-3.1Mil

S6 Most Viewed
13.DragonZord vs MechaGodzilla-3.4Mil
14.Black Widow vs Widowmaker 3.3Mil
15.Wario vs King Dedede
16.Weiss vs Mitsuru 2.2 Mil
Least viewed are VG and female onlys. Ofc

and Kaiju fight? man PRs keep disappointing

Only you think that, you must be on something to think a nobody is better for a jojo character lol, keep it to yourself
She's only a nobody to you

Also, you still haven't explained why you think this is a good match-up other than that they're both popular

Mayday vs Jolyne at least works due to both of them being thread based fighters that are carrying on their father's legacies

Kingdom hearts and resident evil should be more popular nowadays after the recent games and still may get new ones

Persona prolly if it gets bigger matches, like giorno vs joker is the best one, another ia adachi vs kira, it will kickstart them

S5 Most viewed episodes
1.Thanos vs Darkseid-13 Mil
2.Black Panther vs Batman-7.5Mil
3.Strange vs Fate-6.1Mil
4.Carnage vs Lucy-6 Mil
5.Naruto vs Roshi-5.9 Mil
6.Afro vs Jack-5.7Mil
7.Mario vs Sonic 2-5.6Mil
8.Nightwing vs Daredevil-5.1Mil
9.Ryu vs Jin-5mil
10.Jotaro vs Kenshiro-4.9Mil
11.Optimus vs Gundam-4.8Mil
12.Ultron vs Sigma-4.2 Mil
13.Leon vs Frank-3.7Mil
14.Crash vs Spyro-3.4Mil
15.Raven vs Twlight-3.3Mil
16.Sora vs Pit-3.1Mil

S6 Most Viewed
1.Ghost Rider vs Lobo-7.5 Mil
2.All Might vs Might Guy-7.3Mil
3.Deadpool vs The Mask-6.7Mil
4.Carol vs Shazam-6.4 Mil
5.Ben 10 vs GL-5.8 Mil
6.Aang vs Edward-5.2 Mil
7.Ganondorf vs Dracula-4.8Mil
8.Sasuke vs Hiei-4.7Mil
9.Megaman BR-4.3Mil
10.Johnny vs Captain Falcon-4.1 Mil
11.Tatsumaki vs Mob-3.9Mil
12.Aquaman vs Namor-3.6Mil
13.DragonZord vs MechaGodzilla-3.4Mil
14.Black Widow vs Widowmaker 3.3Mil
15.Wario vs King Dedede
16.Weiss vs Mitsuru 2.2 Mil
Damn, RWBY match-up really don't get any views (Such a shame, they make for some really fun match-ups, except Blake vs Mikasa)

Shazam vs Captain Marvel in the top 4 is painful to look at

Bullshit lie
Also, you still haven't explained why you think this is a good match-up other than that they're both popular
I did but you are too much focused on a 💩 MU to observe
Mayday vs Jolyne at least works due to both of them being thread based fighters that are carrying on their father's legacies
Oh wow such great connections, 10/10 match bro, it will be a 1 million view hit in a short time lmao

Jolyne also will give way more views, jonathan is like the least favorite of the jojo protags yet still did well and Juri is among some of the popular characters since SF4, even had an OVA with her as focus
Whom against Jolyne Cujoh?

Oh speaking of JJBA characters, we have had (for those yet to come)

• Kars (likely vs Meruem or Muzan)
  • Joseph Joestar (vs Simon Belmont,
  • Noriaki Kakyoin (vs Pyrrha Nikos)
  • Yoshikage Kira (most pit against Tohru Adachi, sometimes against Gambit, Tomura Shigaraki, Genthru or Solf J Kimblee)
  • Giorno Giovanna (vs Ren Amamiya, Touma Kamijou and even Shulk and Alucard (Castlevania))
  • Diavolo (vs Accelerator, Kurumi Tokisaki, Giovanni (Pokémon), Azula (?), Cinder Fall (?) and even Sho Minazuki (?) - definitely Diavolo vs Overhaul is asked)
  • Jolyne Cujoh (vs Ganta Igarashi or Juri Han or Gwen Stacy...) (Wish Mayday actually has more appearance outside the comics - I mean, where is she in Into The Spider-Verse?)
  • Enrico Pucci (vs Kirei Kotomine, Justin Law, Tatsuya Suou, Jedah (Darkstalkers)...)
  • Domenico Pucci (vs Nami or Storm (Marvel))

Last edited:
S7 Most viewed
1.Hulk vs Broly-6.6Mil
2.Obi vs Kakashi-5.1Mil
3.Flash vs Sonic-4.1Mil
*4.Beerus vs Galaxia-3.9Mil(Toei Yeet)
5.Goro vs Machamp-3.6Mil
6.Genos vs War Machine-3.5Mil
7.Bucky vs Jason-3.5Mil
8.Miles vs Static-3Mil
9.Zuko vs Shoto-2.9Mil
10.Jason vs Leo/11.Venom vs Crona/12.Danny vs Jake/13.Sanji vs Lee- 2.6Mil
14.Cable vs Booster-2.5Mil
15.Gray vs Esdeath-2.2Mil
16.WW vs She-Ra-2.2Mil
17.Black Canary vs Sindel-2Mil
18.Sabrewulf vs Jon-1.9 Mil
19.Batgwen-1.9Mil
20.Red vs Blue-1.6Mil
*21.The Boys BR-1.6Mil

S8 most viewed
1.Saitama vs Popeye-3.9Mil
2.Goku Black vs Reverse Flash-3.3Mil
3.Dio vs Alucard-3.1Mil
4.Batman vs IronMan-2.9Mil
5.Madara vs Aizen-2.6Mil
6.Po vs Iron Fist-2.5Mil
7.Yoda vs King Mickey-2.3Mil
8.Shadow vs Ryuko-2.3Mil
9.Lex vs Doom-2.1Mil
10.Link vs Cloud-1.8Mil
11.Heihachi vs Geese.12.Star vs Steven/13.AkumaKahn-1.6Mil
14.Blake vs Mikasa-1.5Mil
15.Korra vs Storm-1.4Mil
16.MachoAids-987K

Jesus this was a pain to do

I did but you are too much focused on a 💩 MU to observe

Oh wow such great connections, 10/10 match bro, it will be a 1 million view hit in a short time lmao
Literally when? When did you explain the connections to Juri vs Jolyne

Still better than whatever the hell Juri vs Jolyne has (There's also a reason why Spider-Gwen vs Jolyne was quite popular...And is still popular)

i'll do those latter
Honestly, the reason I havent kept up view stats, is because it indeed is a massive pain to look up and write down :V

Also, huh most of S8 worst viewed ones have managed to keep up against worst of S7's.

Hell, Akuma vs Kahn seems to have catched up to Heihachi vs Geese.

Does Barry Allen have any other match ups other than quicksilver?

Barry vs Quicksilver has pretty lousy connections IMO. (That and it's a massive stomp in Flash's favor)
Only Archie Sonic (who already fought Wally) and The Runner from Marvel (A moderately closer MU but still Barry stomps plus The Runner isn't exactly a popular or well-known character). I dunno there might be some Fate or 2hu character that could fit the bill but we need those franchises to actually debut on DB first.

DC speedsters in-general are a headache to find MUs for because...

Only Archie Sonic (who already fought Wally) and The Runner from Marvel (A moderately closer MU but still Barry stomps plus The Runner isn't exactly a popular or well-known character). I dunno there might be some Fate or 2hu character that could fit the bill but we need those franchises to actually debut on DB first.

I think we might be done with Flash characters for a while, unless Bart Allen has a really good match-up that I'm unaware of

Kingdom hearts and resident evil should be more popular nowadays after the recent games and still may get new ones

Persona prolly if it gets bigger matches, like giorno vs joker is the best one, another ia adachi vs kira, it will kickstart them
Arguably tho Yoda vs Mickey seemed to stagnant for awhile despite doing well at the start

Giorno vs Joker and Adachi vs Kira would do mad numbers
Honestly, the reason I havent kept up view stats, is because it indeed is a massive pain to look up and write down :V

Also, huh most of S8 worst viewed ones have managed to keep up against worst of S7's.

Hell, Akuma vs Kahn seems to have catched up to Heihachi vs Geese.
You're telling me S4 I was thinking of doing but shit was a pain so stick to the season with the researchers

Mayday vs Jolyne works because they have close connections sure.
Problem is Mayday is a WHO member outside the comic book zealots.
(And this is said by me who actually wants Hunter Zolomon vs Homura Akemi which also has close connections and Forever Force HZ is the few who can scratch Demoness Homura)

You want Homura Akemi to actually try to hunt the Hunter Zolomon?
And/Or you want Gorilla Grodd? He does not have Speed Force (and his Still Force is "specifically countering against" Speed Force)

And what makes things "sexist" or "masculinist"? Male vs Female fights where females won generally score fewer clicks than those where males won. Except Carnage vs Lucy where everyone loves Lucy and everyone loves watching Carnage being killed.

Hell, Akuma vs Kahn seems to have catched up to Heihachi vs Geese
I hate to see these long overdue matchups and actually interesting (on paper) fighting game matchups do so poorly. I mean, even Tanjonathan is doing better - okay it is Tanjonathan but still.

And what makes things "sexist" or "masculinist"? Male vs Female fights where females won generally score fewer clicks than those where males won. Except Carnage vs Lucy where everyone loves Lucy and everyone loves watching Carnage being killed.
Nah, people just have a fetish for seeing emotionless girls rip people apart

Its probably also Carnage being way more popular than you think. I certainly didnt think much of him. He brought the views. It probably scratched the good itch of being weird but interesting MU as well.

Its probably also Carnage being way more popular than you think. I certainly didnt think much of him. He brought the views. It probably scratched the good itch of being weird but interesting MU as well.
Elfen Lied is also decently popular (At least back in the really, really early 2000s it was) was it was probably a blast to the past for some the people watching it

Elfen Lied is also decently popular (At least back in the really, really early 2000s it was) was it was probably a blast to the past for some the people watching it
That too Elfen lied was also a popular edgy anime in the 2000s only to fall off come the 2010#
Carnage is one of the most popular Spidey villain's and add what you said led to the MU doing mad views

And looking at Dragon Ball side non Saiyan's episodes even back in S4 18 vs Carol was the 7th most viewed episode of s4 sitting at 5.3 Mil and Roshi episode was in the Top 5 of S5

Beerus vs Galaxia despite getting Toei yeet is still at the top of S7 in

That too Elfen lied was also a popular edgy anime in the 2000s only to fall off come the 2010#
Carnage is one of the most popular Spidey villain's and add what you said led to the MU doing mad views

And looking at Dragon Ball side non Saiyan's episodes even back in S4 18 vs Carol was the 7th most viewed episode of s4 sitting at 5.3 Mil and Roshi episode was in the Top 5 of S5

Beerus vs Galaxia despite getting Toei yeet is still at the top of S7 in
It's still funny to me that the only way to watch that episode on YT is via reactor channels.

Literally when? When did you explain the connections to Juri vs Jolyne

Still better than whatever the hell Juri vs Jolyne has (There's also a reason why Spider-Gwen vs Jolyne was quite popular...And is still popular)
You had spider gwen with batgirl as a comic book capeshit and that episode was bad too

You really dont know what you talking and try too push a nobody vs her, you gave just the connection they continue their father legacy, generic af connection lol

1) Both characters have designs of insects to their outfit, Jolyne with the butterfly, Juri with the spider

2) Both have a hate on an old man with a hat, Jotaro and Bison respectively involving their families, in Jolyne case cuz her father was absent from theirs most of the time, while on Juri, Bison killed hers

3) Both of them mostly fight females, Juri in the OVA mostly dealt dolls from Bison along Cammy and Chun Li, while Jolyne by being in a prison for women where most stand users are such

4) Both have ties with big companies in their worlds, Jolyne with Speedwagon foundation, while Juri with S.I.N. which was tied with Shadaloo

5) Juri was said to be influenced from Jolyne overall when created, as well as many other street fighter characters were from jojo overall in their creation

6) Both also make their hair in the same style, let alone outfit about as similar too (SF4 Juri mostly)

7) Both say ORA ORA rapidly, Jolyne is self explanatory, Juri does it during one of her moves

Next time try to come up with better opponents instead of nobodies with less relevance

TMNT BR & Bats vs Cap are seemingly region locked too if I recall. I couldnt find Bats vs Cap at one point.
Although VPN isn't a true solution (It actually enables the issue tbh), I don't regret using it. I mean outside DB it's kinda ludicrous some shows are region locked (Even ones that have been produced in your country) but it is what it is....

Also speaking of restricting content, I'll be highly surprised OmniLander doesn't become the first age restricted DB this season (If they're going to be faithful to the source material).

You had spider gwen with batgirl as a comic book capeshit and that episode was bad too

You really dont know what you talking and try too push a nobody vs her, you gave just the connection they continue their father legacy, generic af connection lol

1) Both characters have designs of insects to their outfit, Jolyne with the butterfly, Juri with the spider

2) Both have a hate on an old man with a hat, Jotaro and Bison respectively involving their families, in Jolyne case cuz her father was absent from theirs most of the time, while on Juri, Bison killed hers

3) Both of them mostly fight females, Juri in the OVA mostly dealt dolls from Bison along Cammy and Chun Li, while Jolyne by being in a prison for women where most stand users are such

4) Both have ties with big companies in their worlds, Jolyne with Speedwagon foundation, while Juri with S.I.N. which was tied with Shadaloo

5) Juri was said to be influenced from Jolyne overall when created, as well as many other street fighter characters were from jojo overall in their creation

6) Both also make their hair in the same style, let alone outfit about as similar too (SF4 Juri mostly)

7) Both say ORA ORA rapidly, Jolyne is self explanatory, Juri does it during one of her moves

Next time try to come up with better opponents instead of nobodies with less relevance
1). Spiders aren't insects
2). Vague
3). One is from a fighting game, so that point is already BS. The main villain of Jolyne's part is a guy
4). Okay, very different companies
5). Gonna need a source for that one, pal
6). 10/10 best match-up
7). Yang also says Ora Ora, that mean she can fight Juri as well

1). Spiders aren't insects
And? Doesnt negate what i said overall to it
2). Vague
Vague my ass, you cant even give a proper counter
3). One is from a fighting game, so that point is already BS. The main villain of Jolyne's part is a guy
No real counters again, just you denying shit for the hate on the match
4). Okay, very different companies
And? you seem to nitpick literally any little thing now
5). Gonna need a source for that one, pal
Look up online cuz you have internet for a reason at disposal
6). 10/10 best match-up
Copy pasting from me now, laughable
7). Yang also says Ora Ora, that mean she can fight Juri as well
Sure she does, where is she? In your imagination, she got nothing in common with her anything

You just further show how far you go with head on matches, poorly bad

And? Doesnt negate what i said overall to it

Vague my ass, you cant even give a proper counter

No real counters again, just you denying shit for the hate on the match

And? you seem to nitpick literally any little thing now

Look up online cuz you have internet for a reason at disposal

Copy pasting from me now, laughable

Sure she does, where is she? In your imagination, she got nothing in common with her anything

You just further show how far you go with head on matches, poorly bad
1. Character A is cheetah themed and character B is Whale themed. Both are mammal themed character thus they fight...See how stupid that sounds (Also, Mayday is also Spider themed, I just didn't bring it up because its sounds ******* stupid)
2. It is vague, it relies entirely on the person reading this not knowing shit about either character to go "Okay yeah, I guess that works". The relationships they have with both the hat men are so ******* different, Jolyne isn't actively trying to find and kill her father
3. You made a shitpoint, Juri comes from a fighting game, so she is gonna be fighting male characters and Jolyne also fights dudes as well
4. Am I not allowed to nitpick, its a stupid as **** match-up
5. I did. So, am I gonna get a source cause I don't see shit (Its not even on Joylne's wiki page)
6. Juri's hairstyle changing already makes this point shit
7. ...What? What are you trying to say here

You know, I kinda like the idea of Miracle Man for Sentry, but I’m pretty sure Marvel bought MM so it’d just be a same verse battle
Yeah, Miracleman is owned by Marvel, and they might be planning on bringing him to the main universe at some point, too.

Though FWIW, Miracleman was originally created because some UK comic book company lost the rights to publish Shazam comics, and they needed a replacement...

1. Character A is cheetah themed and character B is Whale themed. Both are mammal themed character thus they fight...See how stupid that sounds (Also, Mayday is also Spider themed, I just didn't bring it up because its sounds ******* stupid)
Stupid comparison made with cheetah and whale, you dont know at all to give counters and give whatever you think its good
2. It is vague, it relies entirely on the person reading this not knowing shit about either character to go "Okay yeah, I guess that works". The relationships they have with both the hat men are so ******* different, Jolyne isn't actively trying to find and kill her father
Ok and? If two characters have a connection of being rejected by humanity cuz they different, but one doesnt let it get to him and fights for the good side, while the other let it get to him and go on a bad route from there, it doesnt negate they have in common that, them going separate ways doesnt take away the point

Also now you make up rules on how connections are done, many matches go into connections more deep then the surface ones that are obvious, thats not an argument
3. You made a shitpoint, Juri comes from a fighting game, so she is gonna be fighting male characters and Jolyne also fights dudes as well
I said OVA bum that you are, which ties to the game referencing that too, she didnt fight canonically the whole cast of males, shitty ass counter again with no real basis, they overall faced females in the start, you are pathetic
4. Am I not allowed to nitpick, its a stupid as **** match-up
Says you? Your match up shit af and with no connections besides a generic ass thing
5. I did. So, am I gonna get a source cause I don't see shit (Its not even on Joylne's wiki page)
I said Juri is, not Jolyne, you cant even look up in the right place
6. Juri's hairstyle changing already makes this point shit
"Changing" literally has same style of hair from SF4 to SF5, need glasses?
7. ...What? What are you trying to say here
Saying Yang has that and that its a good match from this is not an argument, just a desperate attempt of you to talk bad of a match just cuz its not as good as the better alternative

Stupid comparison made with cheetah and whale, you dont know at all to give counters and give whatever you think its good

Ok and? If two characters have a connection of being rejected by humanity cuz they different, but one doesnt let it get to him and fights for the good side, while the other let it get to him and go on a bad route from there, it doesnt negate they have in common that, them going separate ways doesnt take away the point

Also now you make up rules on how connections are done, many matches go into connections more deep then the surface ones that are obvious, thats not an argument

I said OVA bum that you are, which ties to the game referencing that too, she didnt fight canonically the whole cast of males, shitty ass counter again with no real basis, they overall faced females in the start, you are pathetic

Says you? Your match up shit af and with no connections besides a generic ass thing

I said Juri is, not Jolyne, you cant even look up in the right place

"Changing" literally has same style of hair from SF4 to SF5, need glasses?

Saying Yang has that and that its a good match from this is not an argument, just a desperate attempt of you to talk bad of a match just cuz its not as good as the better alternative
1. Not stupid comparison, Butterflies and Spiders are nothing alike other than they fall into Phylum Anthropoda. Just like how Cheetahs and Whales are in Phylum Mammalia
2. Getting rejected by humanity is much stronger theme than disliking a guy with a hat. Its a connection but isn't a strong one and needs other connections to support it, which this match-up lacks since they aren't that good
3. My good, you're so aggressive with this. Okay, so if you only look at one source material, Juri only fights girls. Okay, that still doesn't stop her from fighting dudes due to being in a fighting game. Her main goal is still to kill a man
4. Yes, says me
5. Oh sorry about that, I guess I was wrong. Let me look that up real quick....Still nothing (Just give a source, this should be the easiest the argue for)
6. Miss remembered my bad. Anyways, Josuke Higashikata vs Tenga Onigawara
7. Hey, they both say Ora Ora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back