• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S5 Most viewed episodes
1.Thanos vs Darkseid-13 Mil
2.Black Panther vs Batman-7.5Mil
3.Strange vs Fate-6.1Mil
4.Carnage vs Lucy-6 Mil
5.Naruto vs Roshi-5.9 Mil
6.Afro vs Jack-5.7Mil
7.Mario vs Sonic 2-5.6Mil
8.Nightwing vs Daredevil-5.1Mil
9.Ryu vs Jin-5mil
10.Jotaro vs Kenshiro-4.9Mil
11.Optimus vs Gundam-4.8Mil
12.Ultron vs Sigma-4.2 Mil
13.Leon vs Frank-3.7Mil
14.Crash vs Spyro-3.4Mil
15.Raven vs Twlight-3.3Mil
16.Sora vs Pit-3.1Mil

S6 Most Viewed
1.Ghost Rider vs Lobo-7.5 Mil
2.All Might vs Might Guy-7.3Mil
3.Deadpool vs The Mask-6.7Mil
4.Carol vs Shazam-6.4 Mil
5.Ben 10 vs GL-5.8 Mil
6.Aang vs Edward-5.2 Mil
7.Ganondorf vs Dracula-4.8Mil
8.Sasuke vs Hiei-4.7Mil
9.Megaman BR-4.3Mil
10.Johnny vs Captain Falcon-4.1 Mil
11.Tatsumaki vs Mob-3.9Mil
12.Aquaman vs Namor-3.6Mil
13.DragonZord vs MechaGodzilla-3.4Mil
14.Black Widow vs Widowmaker 3.3Mil
15.Wario vs King Dedede
16.Weiss vs Mitsuru 2.2 Mil
Looking at this it makes perfect sense why they wanna do more comic matchups…

Looking at this it makes perfect sense why they wanna do more comic matchups…
We all know why. Doesn't mean we like it
"We" means "character versus debaters" right?

That too Elfen lied was also a popular edgy anime in the 2000s only to fall off come the 2010#
Carnage is one of the most popular Spidey villain's and add what you said led to the MU doing mad views

And looking at Dragon Ball side non Saiyan's episodes even back in S4 18 vs Carol was the 7th most viewed episode of s4 sitting at 5.3 Mil and Roshi episode was in the Top 5 of S5

Beerus vs Galaxia despite getting Toei yeet is still at the top of S7 in
Dragon Ball characters do attract views.

So does JJBA

Harley Quinn VS Jinx (Batman VS League of Legends) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered Mar 29, 2022

Scarlet Witch VS Zatanna (Marvel VS DC) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered Apr 12, 2022

Tanjiro VS Jonathan Joestar (Demon Slayer VS JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered Apr 26, 2022

Thor VS Vegeta (Marvel VS Dragon Ball) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered May 10, 2022

Thor vs Vegeta is not bad for an episode to promote Love and Thunder.
Wanda vs Zee is not so good in promoting Multiverse of Madness.

Oh Tanjonathan is hitting higher and higher.
Sure benefits more JJBA characters to get into Death Battle.

Refer to here for a list of possible Jojo characters yet to come

Last edited:
I'm not feeling, Galactus vs Unicron or Simon the Digger vs Kyle Rayner this season. I'm thinking

Peter vs Homer
Peter Griffin vs Homer Simpson is mid-season finale material, hand drawn material and Father's Day special episode.
Personally this can be more fun than Steven Universe vs Star Butterfly.

Feeling Kratos vs Dante or Goku vs Seiya as this seasons' finale material.
I can settle with either of them being season finale episodes.

But I will also add in Lightning (Final Fantasy) vs Shulk (Xenoblade) as season finale potential episode.

1. Not stupid comparison, Butterflies and Spiders are nothing alike other than they fall into Phylum Anthropoda. Just like how Cheetahs and Whales are in Phylum Mammalia
Yes it is, better comparison would have been a cheetah with another feline, not whatever poor thing you done
2. Getting rejected by humanity is much stronger theme than disliking a guy with a hat. Its a connection but isn't a strong one and needs other connections to support it, which this match-up lacks since they aren't that good
Those guys they hate have a company which was mentioned separately which they run (given joseph would be too old and senile to be able to do it by this point), let alone died or faced near death more then once, Jotaro throughout the parts he played important roles and ended up in these situations, while Bison mostly in the games where he was the main boss/villain of them, as well as being iconic characters to their franchise which has been in almost all its sequels since debut
3. My good, you're so aggressive with this. Okay, so if you only look at one source material, Juri only fights girls. Okay, that still doesn't stop her from fighting dudes due to being in a fighting game. Her main goal is still to kill a man
Canonically never faced as many as you say, thats like claiming beating a god tier with a fodder means they all scale to the other cuz fighting games, not how it works
4. Yes, says me
Yah opinions like this are rejected
5. Oh sorry about that, I guess I was wrong. Let me look that up real quick....Still nothing (Just give a source, this should be the easiest the argue for)
You really cant do anything on your own....

6. Miss remembered my bad. Anyways, Josuke Higashikata vs Tenga Onigawara
Idk who tf is the other guy
7. Hey, they both say Ora Ora
You didnt even shown where she says it, nor they have anything else to suggest its good, thats like you saying two characters wearing a a karate gi and thats about it is good as a match

Get real

EDIT: forgot some stuff to say

Last edited:
Yes it is, better comparison would have been a cheetah with another feline, not whatever poor thing you done

Those guys they hate have a company which was mentioned separately which they run (given joseph would be too old and senile to be able to do it by this point)

Canonically never faced as many as you say, thats like claiming beating a god tier with a fodder means they all scale to the other cuz fighting games, not how it works

Yah opinions like this are rejected

You really cant do anything on your own....

Idk who tf is the other guy

You didnt even shown where she says it, nor they have anything else to suggest its good, thats like you saying two characters wearing a a karate gi and thats about it is good as a match

Get real
1. No, Spiders are really different from spiders. Comparing a cheetah's are felines.
2. Alright
3. That's fine, nothing ground breaking though
4. We have two different opinions
5. Just give a source, I've looked it up and have seen anything. Its always a red flag when you ask for a source and someone does everything in their power to avoid giving it
6. Its another guy with a Pompadour...You really need to learn more about other series, you don't seem to know anyone
7. Japanese dub

Spiders are really different from spiders
Ah ****, I ****** up
emoji-emoge.gif

But no, seriously Spiders are in the Chelicerata subphylum, which makes them closely related to Scorpions, Ticks, and Horseshoe Crabs

5. Just give a source, I've looked it up and have seen anything. Its always a red flag when you ask for a source and someone does everything in their power to avoid giving it
Edited the comment
6. Its another guy with a Pompadour...You really need to learn more about other series, you don't seem to know anyone
Or you should have mentioned he is from mob psycho, which i watched when s2 was freshly new, im not gonna remember a character name that became irrelevant anime wise, he had few moments as a Josuke knock off and thats about it
Read the point i said along my previous comment too

Edited the comment

Or you should have mentioned he is from mob psycho, which i watched when s2 was freshly new, im not gonna remember a character name that became irrelevant anime wise, he had few moments as a Josuke knock off and thats about it

Read the point i said along my previous comment too
5. Nice! Anyways could you clear one thing up for me, the way it's written seems to be more like speculation than fact. (Which is only the Juri sections, they don't say that a concept artist or designer based Juri off of anything like they do with Dhalsim). I have no doubts that Jojo has some inspiration on Street Fighter (Capcom did work on a Jojo fighting game) but I don't see anywhere on that forum that says that someone had Juri off of Jolyne. Even if they did, the choices seem to be only with vague design details (A kind of similar top, both have hair buns but in two different fashions, and Jolyne has a little bit of spider theme to her while Juri is spider themed), its nowhere near the likes of Rose and Lisa Lisa. The stuff for Juri isn't even on her wiki page unlike the stuff for Rose and Dhalsim. So, I'm still not quite sure about this.

6. I mean, you can just search up where the character is from, the name should've sounded familiar at least since you are watching it
7. I don't actually think Yang vs Juri is a good match-up

5. Nice! Anyways could you clear one thing up for me, the way it's written seems to be more like speculation than fact. (Which is only the Juri sections, they don't say that a concept artist or designer based Juri off of anything like they do with Dhalsim). I have no doubts that Jojo has some inspiration on Street Fighter (Capcom did work on a Jojo fighting game) but I don't see anywhere on that forum that says that someone had Juri off of Jolyne. Even if they did, the choices seem to be only with vague design details (A kind of similar top, both have hair buns but in two different fashions, and Jolyne has a little bit of spider theme to her while Juri is spider themed), its nowhere near the likes of Rose and Lisa Lisa. The stuff for Juri isn't even on her wiki page unlike the stuff for Rose and Dhalsim. So, I'm still not quite sure about this.
I remember it was on sf wiki too when i read last time, given didnt look there in a long time
6. I mean, you can just search up where the character is from, the name should've sounded familiar at least since you are watching it
I said why it didnt click to me, i dont remember minor characters and s2 was long ago too when it aired and he wasnt relevant besides s1 near start as far as i recall
7. I don't actually think Yang vs Juri is a good match-up
Yet you said its good just cuz both say ora ora, juri and jolyne have more going to them then that

I remember it was on sf wiki too when i read last time, given didnt look there in a long time

I said why it didnt click to me, i dont remember minor characters and s2 was long ago too when it aired and he wasnt relevant besides s1 near start as far as i recall

Yet you said its good just cuz both say ora ora, juri and jolyne have more going to them then that
5. That's also fine, perhaps it got removed since she isn't obvisouly based off Jolyne like the way Rose is based off of Lisa Lisa (Also, how is that as a match-up, guys. Does that interest anyone) and Dhalsim straight has a creator come out say he based the stretchy limbs off of the zoom punch
6. That's perfectly fine
7. My main point was that many characters say Ora, its a very common thing with tough Japanese characters. Its a connection but I don't think it's strong enough to stand on its own.

Basically, literally the ABSOLUTELY most, we can give him is just like small arms fire/grenades, and like pretty good type 2 immortality (which COULD have been a factor if it wasn't for Viltrumites ALSO having great type 2 immortality)

Hell, the reason Black Noir killed him was straight up because he actually knew how to fight, so Homelander is even HARDER stomped than before.

still wondering do you think there should be a CRT for invincible immortality type 2 now that you've brought up the type 2 thing

I still want The Female of The Species to appear in Death Battle
Xenomorph Queen (Alien series) vs The Female (The Species series) can actually work.
Or The Thing (The Thing by John Carpenter) vs The Female.
Or Ditto vs The Female

Last edited:
They dont know they mentioned Moon vs Goku and Seiya vs Moon being popular suggestion but Toei fuckery could put a hole in it
WWant there something about toei abusing copyright msking that moot? Plus given they dont play audio from now in s9, it shouldnt be an issue
Yeah they may want to wait until Ragnarok comes around
S10 seems like the best, if ragnarok is coming late this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back