• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I still want The Female of The Species to appear in Death Battle
Xenomorph Queen (Alien series) vs The Female (The Species series) can actually work.
Or The Thing (The Thing by John Carpenter) vs The Female.
Or Ditto vs The Female
What? In what way?
First, which "Female" of which "Species" are you talking about?
I think maybe I have suggested other characters from the Species series (Sil, Eve, Patrick Ross, Amelia, Azura).
Okay, perhaps those antagonists of the "Species" series are better fit against Tomie or Saya.

I think maybe I have suggested other characters from the Species series (Sil, Eve, Patrick Ross, Amelia, Azura).
Okay, perhaps those antagonists of the "Species" series are better fit against Tomie or Saya.
I think they were meaning The Female from The Boys, although you bringing up Species movies just hit me with the STRONGEST sense of nostalgia...

...26 seasons? Holy ****, i struggle to come up with one and you did 26
Anyways, i'd say these are pretty good seasons, you're especially megabased for including Cell vs Omega, Hit vs Hyoga, Rugal vs Bison, Doomguy vs Rick and EoH Dio vs Infinity Ultron
There aren't any MUs that i dislike, except Kurumi vs Sakuya, that's a pretty bad MU but every other one seems nice
EDIT: Ryuko vs Cutie Honey is also based as ****

Last edited:
still wondering do you think there should be a CRT for invincible immortality type 2 now that you've brought up the type 2 thing
Honestly? i'm surprised they don't have it already, it's pretty blatant, especially during Thraag's fight with Battlebeast, he has his intestines spilling out of his stomach BEFORE they fight for SEVERAL days, where he gets his head chewed on, slashed multiple times, etc etc and then WINS the fight, where he takes some time off to heal showing it isn't just his regen keeping him alive.

Not to mention the countless times, characters have survived impalement through the stomach with each other's arms.
Or when Omni-man nearly gets his entire torso destroyed, or when Conquest's head gets turned into literal mush. So yeah, they DEFINITELY have some type 2

Last edited:
Anyways, i'd say these are pretty good seasons, you're especially megabased for including Cell vs Omega, Hit vs Hyoga, Rugal vs Bison, Doomguy vs Rick and EoH Dio vs Infinity Ultron
There aren't any MUs that i dislike, except Kurumi vs Sakuya, that's a pretty bad MU but every other one seems nice
EDIT: Ryuko vs Cutie Honey is also based as ****
Kurumi vs homura ftw 🗿

And doesn't RWBY lose all of there MU's? Like, with the FF upgrades, Maka kinda stomps Ruby into oblivion.
Azula vs Cinder a Rwby W

Damn son

Also, i think Bubsy vs Gex is kind of a spite MU because their theme is "Shitty and annoying videogame mascots who talk alot and who were forgotten" and that feels kinda mean, especially for Gex because his games were unironically good
Idk about other MUs they have but this one legit feels kinda spiteful

And doesn't RWBY lose all of there MU's? Like, with the FF upgrades, Maka kinda stomps Ruby into oblivion.
Always has lmao
Names some Death Battles MU that could possibly do well in views obviously not every DB episode gonna make monster numbers but hopefully decent enough to warrant future appearances
  • Ash VS Lucy/Whoever the **** owns Zatch, I don't think anyone outside of the DB community gives a **** about those matchups but having Pokémon in the title alone would give it decent views
  • Alucard VS D, decently popular but I don't think Castlevania could carry views that hard
  • Any non-Mortal Kombat and non-Street Fighter fighting game matchup like Jon Talbain VS Sabrewulf and Heihachi VS Geese, they usually have low views compared to the rest of their seasons but they have enough to justify doing more
  • Bass.EXE VS BlackWarGreymon maybe

Yes i did, and it did take quite a while.
Unfortunately Sakuya has got cucked by Dragon Ball characters, leaving not many alternative for her.

Although it will no longer be the case with Homura Akemi, as i'm currently thinking that Asriel Dreemurr may objectively be a better opponent than Future Trunks.

Also, i think Bubsy vs Gex is kind of a spite MU because their theme is "Shitty and annoying videogame mascots who talk alot and who were forgotten" and that feels kinda mean, especially for Gex because his games were unironically good
Maybe but its not like Gex had much better options.

Beside it far from be the worst spite match, take a look at Adam VS Jetstream Sam or even better at Homelander VS Omni-Man.

As for Homelander vs Omniman, it is a massive stomp but at least their theme isn't "They're shit characters, lol"
The main theme its "evil psychotic versions of Superman", which kinda flanderize Omni-Man as even at his worst he does show to be conflicted with his actions.
There's Axl Low which imho works really well imho, at least better than Kurumi
Well shit i didn't know about this MU, that actually sound a bit more interesting, you convince me.

After skimming through the comics and some wiki, I think there are close connections between Billy Butcher and Eren Yeager.
  • Both were humans faced with tragic pasts
  • Both developed hatred towards the meta humans in their verse (Billy Butcher hated the Supes after learning that Homelander raped Becky, Eren hated the Titans after witnessing the Titans destroyed his city)
  • Both ironically were enhanced with some superpowers that let them share some of the superpowers of the enemies they swore to kill
  • Both eventually turned into the antagonists at the end of the story and planned on some catastrophic events just to be stopped by their former allies.

Idk about other MUs they have but this one legit feels kinda spiteful
Now we have a cursed matchup we need to see - at least as a DBX.

Unfortunately Sakuya has got cucked by Dragon Ball characters, leaving not many alternative for her.
There's Axl Low which works really well imho, at least better than Kurumi
First, do we have Axl Low against Sakuya Izayoi so that I-No will fight against Homura Akemi?

Second, will they all for a sudden have infinite speed for Touhou high tier characters and that infinite universe or (to a "lower" compromise) that Amitabha scaling? Such that Hit will be the one destroyed instead?

The main theme its "evil psychotic versions of Superman", which kinda flanderize Omni-Man as even at his worst he does show to be conflicted with his actions.
I mean, kinda? At least that sort of works for early Omniman, he definetly isn't as much of a dick as Homelander is but he definetly acted kind of dickish. And hey, you can easily rephrase that as "Brutal deconstructions of Superman from 2000's comics who have contrast within them with one being regretful about some of his actions and the other one being a total asshole"
****, why am i defending this MU? I don't even like it myself
Let just say that at this point the only reason of its existence its to see Virgin Adam getting sliced in half by Chad Sam.
So it's like Guts vs Kirito? Yeah, that's kind of bad

Another spite matchup for Adam Taurusto get sliced by Jetstream Sam eh? What are their close connections btw other than being male sword users?
Both are members of extremists terrorist organizations, who wield red durability-negating katanas with a questionable senses of justice, who crippled one of the main characters of their respective series (Yand and Raiden) only to be killed later by the same character and both of the crippled characters have partner's that used to be a part of the terrorist organizations (Blake and Blade Wolf).

This are the ones i know.

Second, will they all for a sudden have infinite speed for Touhou high tier characters and that infinite universe or (to a "lower" compromise) that Amitabha scaling? Such that Hit will be the one destroyed instead?
Gonna have to ask @The_real_cal_howard on that
Kurumi other opponents that i saw were Diavolo and DMC3 Dante, which is a no to both, homura is better and sakuya has hit cuz of liam iirc
Kurumi vs Homura is a popular MU and is better than Homura vs Sakuya

Sakuya vs Hit is mainly due to swan making a TN for it last year and apparently whether it's just him or others have interest in the MU
Don't know if he still interested in it but as far as option go Hit and Homura are Sakuya most viable

The Female of the Species (The Boys), kind on topic from the conversation you were having earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back