• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
n1i2zo1wgrl81.png

Saint of Killers VS Roland Deschain (Preacher VS The Dark Tower)

97kyn6fsv0y81.png

Re-Destro VS Doomfist (My Hero Academia VS Overwatch)

ko06s1x7o0y81.png

Adrian Shephard VS HUNK (Half-Life VS Resident Evil)

cc1bk9r7k3x81.png

Blue Beetle VS Guyver (DC VS Guyver)

0ouzga9383x81.png

Tal'Set VS Regina (Turok: Dinosaur Hunter VS Dino Crisis)

fra0yj9qdnv81.png

Alexandra Trese VS Dylan Dog (Trese VS Dylan Dog)

gsiyovz4hov81.png

Arlong VS Adam Taurus (One Piece VS RWBY)

7o0ghu8kkbt81.png

Conan the Barbarian VS Elric of Melniboné (Marvel VS The Dreaming City)

hcs3m5bcahu81.png

Thorfinn Karlsefni VS Ri Shin (Vinland Saga VS Kingdom)

n1i2zo1wgrl81.png

Saint of Killers VS Roland Deschain (Preacher VS The Dark Tower)

97kyn6fsv0y81.png

Re-Destro VS Doomfist (My Hero Academia VS Overwatch)

ko06s1x7o0y81.png

Adrian Shephard VS HUNK (Half-Life VS Resident Evil)

cc1bk9r7k3x81.png

Blue Beetle VS Guyver (DC VS Guyver)

0ouzga9383x81.png

Tal'Set VS Regina (Turok: Dinosaur Hunter VS Dino Crisis)

fra0yj9qdnv81.png

Alexandra Trese VS Dylan Dog (Trese VS Dylan Dog)

gsiyovz4hov81.png

Arlong VS Adam Taurus (One Piece VS RWBY)

7o0ghu8kkbt81.png

Conan the Barbarian VS Elric of Melniboné (Marvel VS The Dreaming City)

hcs3m5bcahu81.png

Thorfinn Karlsefni VS Ri Shin (Vinland Saga VS Kingdom)
Nice MU

My dude Akuma vs Shao Kahn failed and it had the biggest antagonists of both and one of the most popular ones, yet you think those that in recent titles got nerfed or killed will do any better, thats like wanting to suggest Ryu vs Liu Kang which also aint gonna do better
Mileena most definitely has more fans that Shao Kahn, also that still doesn't stop Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter from being popular and Juri vs Mileena from being highly requested. No matter how many times you say Akuma vs Shao Kahn failed, it means jackshit

On failures, Wario vs Dedede did shockingly low, compared to most of S6, as did Crash vs Spyro & Sora vs Pit in S5. I wonder if those hurt VG character usage in show.

Right? Like, I legit want to see this as a Death Battle. And it makes sense for them to fight because, of course, Mojo is evil and Monkey is a hero
So who else can stand against Grodd?

On failures, Wario vs Dedede did shockingly low, compared to most of S6, as did Crash vs Spyro & Sora vs Pit in S5. I wonder if those hurt VG character usage in show.
Absolutely.

I seen Jill Valentine put up against Regina instead around in some places
True, but to be honest i think Aya Brea may fit better as Jill's opponent.
Aya Brea from Parasite Eve, a game series which can be described as a mix between Final Fantasy and Resident Evil.
Good luck pitting a mortal human against a "demigod".

That said, how good are those House of the Dead characters against Parasite Eve? There are many superhuman characters with "fancy" powers in both verses.

Last edited:
Dude only comic readers will know that and even then its a literal who, how is that best match anyway lol
Yeah. I would say: thanks to Spider-Man into the Spider-Verse Gwen Stacy and Peni Parker is way better known than that who.

That said, how many people remember who Jessica Drew is.

The real question: how well-known is that Tal'set.

And may I be excused:
How good is Kirito (Sword Art Online) vs Maple (Bofuri)

Mileena most definitely has more fans that Shao Kahn, also that still doesn't stop Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter from being popular and Juri vs Mileena from being highly requested. No matter how many times you say Akuma vs Shao Kahn failed, it means jackshit
Thats bullshit and you know it, mk vs sf rivalry theme doesnt give views like it did more then half a decade back nowadays

And akuma vs shao kahn has relevance, like it or not buddy, if two if their best villains werent done good and was horrible what makes you think Death Battle will make that one better

Literally the protagonist of Marvel's longest running female led comic book run, but I guess because you don't know her, I suppose she's a nobody.
And casual know her overall for what reasons....normies that watch death battle dont know her and even in comic book groups of such seen no mentions of her, let alone there are bigger marvel names then her

Thats bullshit and you know it, mk vs sf rivalry theme doesnt give views like it did more then half a decade back nowadays

And akuma vs shao kahn has relevance, like it or not buddy, if two if their best villains werent done good and was horrible what makes you think Death Battle will make that one better
TBF AkumaKhan Meh quality was due to losing key memembers of the the inhouse team and add the fact the fight was rushed didn't help matters

you're right on the rest tho MK vs SF don't get them mad views like before so no certainty that Mileena vs Juri would do better

And casual know her overall for what reasons....normies that watch death battle dont know her and even in comic book groups of such seen no mentions of her, let alone there are bigger marvel names then her
Right, cause Silver Samurai is such a massively popular character with the general audience

If we're going off of the whole general audience bullshit, why the **** wouldn't a match-up between two of the most popular fighting games get views (Shao vs Akuma doesn't get those rewatch views because it isn't a fun fight to watch. Mileena vs Juri, if its done well, will)

Mileena vs Juri has only females so it gets view penalty btw :^)
View "penalty"? Anyone explain on this?

Because of the brutality of both characters that will not work well on Youtube algorithm? Too sad a potentially actually good MU loses its glamour because of YouTube mechanism.

Akuma vs Shao Kahn suffers from a lot of things. It should have been way more popular than it currently is.

Does Barry Allen have any other match ups other than quicksilver?

Barry vs Quicksilver has pretty lousy connections IMO. (That and it's a massive stomp in Flash's favor)

Right, cause Silver Samurai is such a massively popular character with the general audience
Wolverine and the x-men had him in which was one of the best cartoons along spectacular Spiderman, was in the the 2nd solo wolverine movie by fox, even present in the 90s cartoon, one of the classics of marvel animations

Let alone shredder had like who else to fight besides him too, your character you suggest had just a comic run and appeared in one movie, try to make a better comparison next time
If we're going off of the whole general audience bullshit, why the **** wouldn't a match-up between two of the most popular fighting games get views (Shao vs Akuma doesn't get those rewatch views because it isn't a fun fight to watch. Mileena vs Juri, if its done well, will)
None cares of sf vs mk anymore no matter how much you say it, arent as popular as the two mentioned and its generic, most fighting game matches got in common stuff you can apply to others as well, only some stick out as good to do and worth it

Wolverine and the x-men had him in which was one of the best cartoons along spectacular Spiderman, was in the the 2nd solo wolverine movie by fox, even present in the 90s cartoon, one of the classics of marvel animations

Let alone shredder had like who else to fight besides him too, your character you suggest had just a comic run and appeared in one movie, try to make a better comparison next time
Except that doesn't work with the logic of the general audience, since that show has been relevant in two decades (Though relevance and popularity are irrelevant points) and Silver Samurai in The Wolverine was bad, wasn't even Keniuchio.

Going off of that logic, wouldn't Jolyne help with the views as well (Also, pretty sure the words Spider-Girl would pop a boner in the view count much faster than the name Silver Samurai)

Except that doesn't work with the logic of the general audience, since that show has been relevant in two decades (Though relevance and popularity are irrelevant points) and Silver Samurai in The Wolverine was bad, wasn't even Keniuchio.
Compared to your character SS had more relevance and appearances in media and is tied to wolverine as an enemy of his, yet you think yours compares to that...
Going off of that logic, wouldn't Jolyne help with the views as well (Also, pretty sure the words Spider-Girl would pop a boner in the view count much faster than the name Silver Samurai)
Pretty sure Juri has more popularity then her as i said above, also she is influenced from Jolyne, we had matches were a character is influenced from their opponent in their creation or adopts themes from them that give connections

S5 Most viewed episodes
1.Thanos vs Darkseid-13 Mil
2.Black Panther vs Batman-7.5Mil
3.Strange vs Fate-6.1Mil
4.Carnage vs Lucy-6 Mil
5.Naruto vs Roshi-5.9 Mil
6.Afro vs Jack-5.7Mil
7.Mario vs Sonic 2-5.6Mil
8.Nightwing vs Daredevil-5.1Mil
9.Ryu vs Jin-5mil
10.Jotaro vs Kenshiro-4.9Mil
11.Optimus vs Gundam-4.8Mil