• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright To pass time
Names some Death Battles MU that could possibly do well in views obviously not every DB episode gonna make monster numbers but hopefully decent enough to warrant future appearances
61bWO0rxO2L._AC_SX355_.jpg
I really like this match-up
fb5a076a25d1b589eb53ce3b12fb18f4.png

Finale worthy MUs have to also to be really popular too, like Unicron VS Galactus, Bill Cipher VS Discord or Senator Armstrong VS Funny Valentine.

Seiya VS Archie Sonic its definitely far more niche in comparation, hell Xeno Goku VS Archie Sonic as finale has far more merit.
plus in general it doesn't have much oomph as a Finale MU

Moon vs Seiya has more Merit as well

Finale worthy MUs have to also to be really popular too, like Unicron VS Galactus, Bill Cipher VS Discord or Senator Armstrong VS Funny Valentine.

Seiya VS Archie Sonic its definitely far more niche in comparation, hell Xeno Goku VS Archie Sonic as finale has far more merit.
I get what you're saying but i didn't mean 100% realistic for DB season finales, i just meant MUs that could have potential for a season finale in terms of animation and analysis

On the topic of season finales, what MUs do you think are worthy of being a season finale?

I guess of all the Xeno MUs that fit this, it came down to two:

Shion_Uzuki_vs_Takuto_Maruki.png

5_Master_Driver_Rex__Phneuma_vs_Ouma_Shuu__Inori.png

Shion vs Maruki has so much mental / hax shit that it could easily qualify for a series finale (to say nothing of the fact that I've already made a fight description for it), and Rex vs Shuu makes for yet another new series to come to the format, and the duo's thing makes it more warranted for the end of the series than anywhere else (you could make an argument for Dante vs Bayonetta being at the beginning of S3, but Jeanne/Trish weren't needed for scaling purposes in the same way that Aegis/Inori are needed).

And you might say 'But Joycap, didn't you say your favourite Xeno MU is Elly vs Asuna?' yeah, I did, and I suppose it still is, but it's more 'mid season finale' than anything else (speaking of which, does mid season count?)

I'm predicting we'll get these match-ups in the second half

Moon Knight vs Azrael
Hit vs Sakuya
Juri vs Mileena
Sailor Moon vs Saint Seiya
Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath
Eren Yeager vs Ken Kaneki

I'm predicting we'll get these match-ups in the second half

Moon Knight vs Azrael
Hit vs Sakuya
Juri vs Mileena
Sailor Moon vs Saint Seiya
Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath
Eren Yeager vs Ken Kaneki
No reason for a mk vs sf match again and Juri has someone else, Jolyne, which her anime is still not done

Given the last AoT match was shit, another cant happen soon

No reason for a mk vs sf match again and Juri has someone else, Jolyne, which her anime is still not done

Last Attack on Titan match-up used Mikasa, of course it was gonna be shit

Also, they've done plenty of Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter match-ups, Juri vs Mileena is quite popular in fact

You talk like Eren is any better, especially with his character personality and all that from manga and overall how AoT made people mad with the direction went

Forgot to add tokyo ghoul had some bad reputation from what i heard, anime wise i think
Also, they've done plenty of Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter match-ups, Juri vs Mileena is quite popular in fact
And last mk vs sf match was shitty af and had two of its most popular antagonists, last time they had mk vs sf was back in like 2014 and below

Juri vs Jolyne isn't a popular MU at best gets a few requests but nothing really screaming up there
Jolyne has Ganta,Sarada and Spider-Gwen as her most requested

You talk like Eren is any better, especially with his character personality and all that from manga and overall how AoT made people mad with the direction went

Forgot to add tokyo ghoul had some bad reputation from what i heard, anime wise i think
alright lets fully look at it
Rwby popularity has been going down for years and Blake Character been ass for awhile now add Mikasa who really isn't that popular in the Vs game compared to Levi and Eren himself

both girls don't have much pull beyond **** and add the fact most Women vs Women DB be very in meh in views for the most part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back