• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Setup is probably them looking at each other and saying "Who are you?!" and then they fight
Homelander:

mgrv-raiden-punching-armstrong.gif

Omni-Man is one of those characters who are in that grey area when it comes to Vs Matches. Solely because in his Matches he either gets stomped (Bardock, Superman, etc.) then you got matches like Homelander where he stomps.
Bardock doesn't stomp omni is much faster and just throws him in the sun. I'm just tired of flying brick matchups. Omniman and homelander are just so boring. And this is gonna be after 2 other flying brick fighters. But thats the thing at least with bardock the match is debatable. Cause he's got ranged attacks that can track omniman and he wouldn't be immune to the damage.
There's also much more to it than evil supermans fighting. Both of them are dads of the main hero, conquered planets, have taken quite the beatings from superior foes, and they brutally kill weaklings. Here's looking to battle beast vs kenpachi my personal favorite invincible fight.

Last edited:
Bardock doesn't stomp omni is much faster and just throws him in the sun
Bardock has much higher AP and has higher LS.

It's a at best 5-B character with Massively FTL speeds and with class G lS vs a Star level character that's FTL with class P LS.

Omni-Man isn't overpowering Bardock. If anyone is throwing anyone to the sun, it's gonna be Bardock throwing Omni-Man to the sun.

How's omniman who fights in a star not gonna have the durability to withstand attacks from bardock?
....Fighting in a star doesn't give you star level durability. Surviving on the sun would requires 8-A durability, so are you insinuating Omni-Man should be 8-A? If so I'm down. 💀
Also man that would make for a great callback to goku vs superman.
Yeah but this time it's Goku's dad violently killing a dude dressed in spandex.

Ain't no way bardocks star level anyway. He scales to king vegeta who was like planet level and db minus killed off super saiyan for him. Even with super saiyan he would only be large planet at best.
King Vegeta busting multiple planets at once casually would beg to differ.

I assume you don't know much about calculations? Base King Vegeta already has High 5-A feat, using the SS multiplier gives us 4-C, Star Level.

But thats filler 😭
Which we amd Death Battle both accept?
vegeta was stated as being stronger than his dad way back in that saga. Star level saiya saga vegeta???
Nice strawman, and nice use of false information. Base Bardock is comparable to King Vegeta.
Stronger than dwarf star first form frieza pogger!
10/10 argument and Frieza's got like a 4-B feat in the Toei anime which everyone uses for scaling including Death Battle.

Bardock is doing to Omni-Man what Gen Z did to the English language, deal with it.

Damn I just didn't know first form frieza was that cracked. God knows how strong Final form frieza was on namek. The profiles for Android 18 on here put him at mearly star level in the cell saga.

Hmm OK I can buy 500k powerlevel for super saiyan bardock. It's just why stop there why not use like db heroes ssj4 bardock even if you're gonna use non canon bardock for the matchup? 10k powerlevel bardock doesn't stomp onmiman enough! You know I'd actually throw a curveball and just have it be great ape bardock ftw. Also you know what, at the end of the day it's king vegetas feat and we're simply trusting that bardock truly rivaled king vegeta in power. It's just odd now that nappa freaked out over a powerlevel of 9k when he should know saiyans could achieve such levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back