• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I counted how are different mediums represented in DBs. Say Batman vs Spider-Man counts as Comics Duo being represented by 2. The three bonus eps are not counted.

S1
Film 2
VG 30
Comics Duo 6
Non-M/D Comics 4
Anime/Manga 3
Real World 2
Books 1
Cartoons 1
TV Series -
Web Series -
Commercials -

S2
Film 5
VG 29
Comics Duo 12
Non-M/D Comics -
Anime/Manga 8
Real World 2
Books -
Cartoons 5
TV Series 1
Web Series 1
Commercials -

S3
Film -
VG 16
Comics Duo 6
Non-M/D Comics 1
Anime/Manga 2
Real World -
Books -
Cartoons 1
TV Series -
Web Series 1
Commercials -

S4
Film -
VG 12
Comics Duo 8
Non-M/D Comics 1
Anime/Manga 7
Real World -
Books -
Cartoons 1
TV Series 1
Web Series -
Commercials 2

S5
Film -
VG 11
Comics Duo 11
Non-M/D Comics -
Anime/Manga 7
Real World -
Books -
Cartoons 3
TV Series -
Web Series -
Commercials -

S6
Film 1
VG 9
Comics Duo 9
Non-M/D Comics 1
Anime/Manga 7
Real World -
Books -
Cartoons 2
TV Series 1
Web Series 1
Commercials -

S7
Film 1
VG 5
Comics Duo 14
Non-M/D Comics 2
Anime/Manga 11
Real World -
Books -
Cartoons 4
TV Series 1
Web Series 1
Commercials -

S8
Film 2
VG 8
Comics Duo 7
Non-M/D Comics 1
Anime/Manga 8
Real World 1
Books -
Cartoons 3
TV Series -
Web Series 1
Commercials 1

S9
Film
VG 1
Comics Duo 4
Non-M/D Comics 2
Anime/Manga 3
Real World -
Books -
Cartoons -
TV Series -
Web Series -
Commercials -

Total
Film 11
VG 121
Comics Duo 77
Non-M/D Comics 12
Anime/Manga 56
Real World 5
Books 1
Cartoons 20
TV Series 4
Web Series 5
Commercials 3

Honestly, I was surprised VGs technically still lead due to past favoring them. S4 was last time they were majorly dominant.

Thor vs Vegeta was pretty neat. I thought the fight was really well done. I like the Final Flash animation and Thor going for the head stuff. The hand drawn animation is also really well done.

God I knew Thor was always gonna win, but I had the slightest hope that Vegeta was gonna pull a W in that ending. But alas, my hopes were crushed like Vegeta's head.

Now if you excuse me. I'mma need some copium.

I love this meme about the money guy from that old Tom and Jerry movie in which they actually could talk.

I bet the majority here didn't know that.
I seen the movie as a kid, never understood or cared of the fact they talk there

Nowadays tho, Tom talked before in some episodes, Jerry not so much if at all as far as i remember, so to former isnt surprising, the latter is tho

It’s out of shame that Death Battle went with this idea when there exist much better matchups for both characters
Like what the above says,
First, why Homelander vs Omni-Man.

Second, why Amazon would give money in making Homelander vs Omni-Man when they could ask Homelander to fight Brightburn or Hancock and Omni-Man to fight Bardock.
Because Homelander vs Omni-Man would be promoting two shows that Amazon owns at the same time

How would you react, if Homelander win? Ignore the fact, that this is impossible.
images

GREETINGS!
I AM ODIN,
IM BEING TOLD MY SON FOUGHT A DISGRACFUL BATTLE WITH SOME FOOLISH MANLET SPACE APE NAME......SHITGETA...NO ITS VEGETA THATS RIGHT! IM HERE TO SPEAK TO HIS FATHER "KING VEGETA" AND TEAR ASUNDER TO HIM AS WELL!

WHAT?! HES DEAD? AND THE PLANET HE RULES IS DESTROYED? HOW PATHETIC OF THESE VERMIN SPACE APES SO CALLED "SAIYANS"

I ODIN AHALL BRAND KING VEGETA, HIS MONGREL SON VEGETA JR AND THE SAIYANS A DISGRACEFUL RACE IN THE NAME OF ODIN.

FOR I HAVE SPOKETH!

25844c65f40d19b383d4a798212f1f29.gif

Sure. This matchup is meant to be spite matchup - everyone will cheer for Omni-Man to beat Homelander harder than he beat Mark before. In fact the massive power difference just adds sweetness.

(Just to say...
1. is HL more or less a-hole in the comics or in the TV show?
2. Billy Butcher is a modified human himself in the comics unlike in the TV show is he.)
Wiz in-universe would cheer too.
It’s out of shame that Death Battle went with this idea when there exist much better matchups for both characters
Looks like Amazon like the idea.

Just make some shitposts, dear brother. It'll make fly and you'll have fun
You want something not elated to Omni-Man vs Homelander? Here we go:

People yearn for Ren Amamiya vs Giorno Giovanna for years and now a battle music track in 3 music pieces

Does it need more discussion?

Harley Quinn VS Jinx (Batman VS League of Legends) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered Mar 29, 2022

Scarlet Witch VS Zatanna (Marvel VS DC) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered Apr 12, 2022

Tanjiro VS Jonathan Joestar (Demon Slayer VS JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered Apr 26, 2022

Thor VS Vegeta (Marvel VS Dragon Ball) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered May 10, 2022

How do you all feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back