• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
... Do we even have sufficient information? Like how are our profiles constructed?
Here's some stuff I managed to find in the comments:

• Duck Dodgers once survived a planet exploding, and has held his own against several Martians, including their Queen.
  • Duck Avenger once had a run-in with Trauma, and monster who was not only ten times his (with strength and durability to match), but also had the power to force you to experiance your worst memories/deepest fears, the effects of which were more powerful the closer he was to you (we're talking "even the strongest wills were reduced to crying messes"). Apparently, Duck Avenger took the hit point blank and STILL managed to beat him easily.

Quoted from KLOL506

I believe there was already a Dante vs Kratos battle where Dante straight up stomps, since Dante's soul is also even more abstract than abstracts now and has 9-D soul shenanigans and concept manip on that scale. DMC is even more broken than GOW is at this point
Ah... yes the classic assumption that DB will take our ratings and standards at face value lol! They literally scale tier 2 mathematically differently from VSBW and call it a "hunch" but I seriously doubt DB will factor in a chinese exclusive gacha game (The foundation of 9-D DMC) in their research.

Well Kratos likely returns soon to fight Dante at least
They're probably waiting for GoW: Ragnarok to be released.

Just asking generally:

What are the main examples and criteria for being low FTL or high relativistic?
Like, does "moving so fast it does not cast a shadow" count? Apparently "moving so fast it creates a shadow or blurred image" is faster than sound (FTE) "only". But some people are wondering if "moving the head so fast one can see its back of the head in the mirror" low FTL or high relativistic.
Quite some verses do not have light that moves with light properties, but some fans still want to claim they are light, and anyone reacting to or outspeeding light can be low FTL or high relativistic.

... Homelander has heat vision and maybe he can shoot laser so wondering if anyone who didge it counts. Or if A-Train or some other character is far faster than we thought.

I really feel like the team really didn't want to do this episode.
Context?

Quoted from KLOL506

I believe there was already a Dante vs Kratos battle where Dante straight up stomps, since Dante's soul is also even more abstract than abstracts now and has 9-D soul shenanigans and concept manip on that scale. DMC is even more broken than GOW is at this point
9-D Dante? I thought "Dante is universe level" is an old joke and now we have this.

Ah... yes the classic assumption that DB will take our ratings and standards at face value lol! They literally scale tier 2 mathematically differently from VSBW and call it a "hunch" but I seriously doubt DB will factor in a chinese exclusive gacha game (The foundation of 9-D DMC) in their research.

They're probably waiting for GoW: Ragnarok to be released.
chinese exclusive what the heck are you talkign about

I really feel like the team really didn't want to do this episode.
Money Talks
I don't like entertaining corporate conspiracies but between Amazon already sponsoring a DB in the past on top of The Boys and Invincible having showns exclusive to Amazon Prime not to mention a new season of The Boys is just around the corner iirc.

It does feel a little too convenient.

death battle possible take some things from our profiles but in the end it is based on their own research, so I don't see them giving things 9D to dante, but it is safe to say that dante universal will be something.

I don't like entertaining corporate conspiracies but between Amazon already sponsoring a DB in the past on top of The Boys and Invincible having showns exclusive to Amazon Prime not to mention a new season of The Boys is just around the corner iirc.

Further confirmation its a shill episode

tom-and-jerry-money.gif

Add to the fact that DB's twitter post @'d both The Boys and Invincible's twitter pages

Why Homelander vs Omni-Man
Normies wanted that shit
it was requested up the ass
Why Homelander vs Omni-Man if there are Brightburn or Hancock vs Omni-Man and Bardock vs Omni-Man
Because Homelander vs Omni-Man would be promoting two shows that Amazon owns at the same time
All conspiracies aside...
They better drop some good lines.
Like...
"why do you make me do this!?!?"

I'm amazed DB hasn't done Ghost Rider vs Spawn yet. Spawn's first and only battle was against Kratos 11 years ago. Similarly, I'm amazed they haven't brought Kratos back after all this time.
Interesting at face value. Far more interesting than Crona vs Venom and Spawn vs Venom. (I know most versions of Spawn stomps over most versions of Venom and AFAIK even the top form of Venom is not saving him from the top tier form of Spawn)

"Dangerous amount in common"
can hear the gun being pointed at the Death Battle team's head
Dangerous amount in common = horrible close connections confirmed

Well treat it as a spite episode and we can expect to still have some great fight and more lenient line references.

Are Rooster Teeth staff members smart enough to get Moon Knight vs Azrael?

Eh... probably not.

At least Moon Knight vs Batman for the 5th time. - this will be diet Scarlet Witch vs diet Zatanna or Nightwing vs Daredevil 2.0

I need Moon Knight to appear in Death Battle so I can see that sexy ass ************, Khonshu
4-B Moon Knight... Do we have 4-B Azrael?

At least we have 4-B Batman (far higher) right?

Only a few episodes actually did but it would be funny if this was one of them
Or just fan art.

... Off topic 1. How to make up for future matchups regarding Swamp Thing and John Constantine? We all know whom they scale from.
Off topic 2. What constitutes FTE hard enough to go FTL? Does turning fast enough to see into a mirror your back count? Or is "making no shadows" in movements count?

Last edited:
Basically, literally the ABSOLUTELY most, we can give him is just like small arms fire/grenades, and like pretty good type 2 immortality (which COULD have been a factor if it wasn't for Viltrumites ALSO having great type 2 immortality)

Hell, the reason Black Noir killed him was straight up because he actually knew how to fight, so Homelander is even HARDER stomped than before.
Have you ever decided to make a crt to give omni-man and his species immortality type 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back