• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Josuke I’d say is in more need of a matchup

Not Xeno but going with the whole JojoSona MUs I would have probably said Eikichi Mishina? Idk, it just kinda has that vibe going on (I'm only a short ways into P2, so take this with a grain of salt).

Speaking of which, for all of these to not go MegaTen's way in the future, I'd hazard a guess that either Jojo's needs buffs, or DBa isn't going to buy Uni Personas if it means Gi/Joker at any point. I have no stake in that MU beyond this.

Many JoJo characters. Josuke, Jolyne, Joseph, Bruno etc. They either stomp or get stomped.
Rip most death battle episodes, I guess most of them aren’t good due to being stomps
Not Xeno but going with the whole JojoSona MUs I would have probably said Eikichi Mishina? Idk, it just kinda has that vibe going on (I'm only a short ways into P2, so take this with a grain of salt).

Speaking of which, for all of these to not go MegaTen's way in the future, I'd hazard a guess that either Jojo's needs buffs, or DBa isn't going to buy Uni Personas if it means Gi/Joker at any point. I have no stake in that MU beyond this.
I don’t think we need another Josona MU, no offense
Jolyne has Juri, Joseph has Ed, Bruno has that dude from OP, Josuke is more hard
Imma be honest, this matchup is kinda mid

I don’t think we need another Josona MU, no offense

It's fine, I can continue the search for more Xeno characters.

I would have said Big Joe (Xenogears), but that's kinda a gag character, so that might not be appropriate. This apparent 'illegitimate son of Joestar' means that Zeke von Genbu actually becomes a HM for him, oddly enough (although I cannot speak on the veracity of this MU beyond Blades and daddy issues with Eulogimenos because I've only seen two of the Jojo's OVAs and that's it)

Because the connections just seem to be one is based off another
I mean some characters are based on some as well or inspired, like thanos and darkseid, aquaman vs namor, jojo took some inspiration with fotns, star platinum replicates a scene from kenshiro, so whats the issue with that
Ichiban can see stands because I think I remember someone saying Yakuza dudes can see ghosts
Thing is, reimi (a ghost) cant see stands and others like that alien guy could see her, but not Crazy Diamond about to hit him in the face

Episodes being stomps doesn’t make them bad but they’re less engaging when there’s no room for discussion
Agreed, casing point Quicksilver Vs Flash; it was a lopsided stomp to the point even Marvel and DC already agreed who would be the winner long before Death Battle was a thing killing any constructive discussion on who will "win".

While Reverse Flash vs Goku Black was also a lopsided stomp there was at least some room for discussion plus it helps that episode had excellent animation and voice acting on top of on unironically referencing QS Vs Barry.

Here's your mandatory reminder that most death battle episodes are stomps and complaining about it is a fruitless and pointless endeavour.

If you can have any small point in favor of other, stomps arent automatically bad.

Piccolo & 17 aint got shit on MM & Cyborg, and ****, coming from me, I almost feel like Id rather give MM & Cyborg better matches. MM vs Silver Surfer or sth like that.

Now Piccolo would be cool, but he has no alts so meh

Also imo Beta Ray Bill would've been a better opponent for Vegeta.
Eh i get what what you mean but Thor just has more oomph to him than Bill
If you can have any small point in favor of other, stomps arent automatically bad.

Piccolo & 17 aint got shit on MM & Cyborg, and ****, coming from me, I almost feel like Id rather give MM & Cyborg better matches. MM vs Silver Surfer or sth like that.

Now Piccolo would be cool, but he has no alts so meh
I honestly don't care this point it's just amazes over there lack of good options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back