• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Art i drew in anticaptation for the fight
FRw6GA-XMAI67bh
FRw6GBCWYAE9TNb

Damn Gohan really doesn’t have any good MUs

• Invincible/Superboy - Uber bad for reasons that go without saying
  • Raven - Good connections technically but sorcery vs flying brick is a poor dynamic. Plus we already know what to expect from Comic Magic users so the outcome is predictable.
  • Tails (Sonic)/Skaar (Marvel) - They have like one connection tops. The Tails MU is redundant and answered by the upcoming Trunks vs Silver (ew) and Skaar isn’t that unique from Hulk in powerset

• Raven - Good connections technically but sorcery vs flying brick is a poor dynamic. Plus we already know what to expect from Comic Magic users so the outcome is predictable.
  • Tails (Sonic)/Skaar (Marvel) - They have like one connection tops. The Tails MU is redundant and answered by the upcoming Trunks vs Silver (ew) and Skaar isn’t that unique from Hulk in powerset
Tails is vastly different from the hedgehogs. Not saying Gohan vs Tails is good, I'm just pointing that out. Also Trunks vs Silver is not ew but I'm not getting into that debate again

Also, idk much about Skaar to say if he's different from Hulk or not.

Yep sums it now let's do Piccolo

But fr tho, just not have Gohan on DB. I get he's a major character but, most of his ideas are trash and even the least trash ones like Superboy or Invincible are still hella lame.

Tails is vastly different from the hedgehogs. Not saying Gohan vs Tails is good, I'm just pointing that out. Also Trunks vs Silver is not ew but I'm not getting into that debate again
He’s got alotta gadgets but scaling-wise DB would come to the same conclusion on all Sonic vs DBS MUs
Also, idk much about Skaar to say if he's different from Hulk or not.
Skaar’s got some Earth Manipulation powers but otherwise he’a just another Hulk

I think all these discussions calls for another round of 'gimme a description, and I'll see who in Xeno isn't booked yet'

XC3 Ethel Stans have been eating well in recent days, so if any of those are 'military prodigy who used to be a friend of the protagonist turned manipulated traitor', well... there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back