• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He really isn't like come on Gohan about the same as your average DB character in terms of moveset

Congrats the only thing the fight has going for it
I was talking about how Gohan is an interesting character and great character. Also, how is ******* Bardock different from anyone else in terms of moveset either?

I was talking about how Gohan is an interesting character and great character. Also, how is ******* Bardock different from anyone else in terms of moveset either?
Gohan a mess these days it's always the same "He slacks off, have to train again rinse n repeat"
never said Bardock differs in moveset both are the same
Damn, I didn't know ************* in the VsCommunity hated Gohan, what the ****?
less hate and moreso lack of interest
his MU spread is just diet variants of much better MU
I'm gonna be honest every single Gohan matchup I have seen is lame
that too

Magneto has Biological Mind hax via manipulating blood, seems like it’d be useful against Tetsuo

jzH72RpT91FEf3zxpIHneDg0PI8zyabqQroJ1pIRi_WqhFT8pekTiAcH-5eiBHi44WOinzC1fK5dLnXLf3IOwBu1mlifDon887UEXHHXt91tUs85uV4KP__NrTp7Wgsrh1F4oaC69ek=s0

Damn, I didn't know ************* in the VsCommunity hated Gohan, what the ****?
Not just the VS community hates Gohan.
The whole Dragon Ball production crew hates Gohan.
Like for so many years Gohan has only been seen as an inferior Goku. No new moves, nothing makes him stand out.
Piccolo, Frieza, Cell, Majin Buu... They have something that makes them stand out. Or some "Androids", Tien, Krillin, even Yamcha. They stand out as separate characters. People can remember them with their uniqueness. Even Hercule Satan of all people can - but not much from Gohan.

Besides the awkward Gohan mc thing, Gohan is just blah

He never did any major move thats his own, Masenko was Piccolos if I recall. He is the blandest DBZ move user. Ult form is also bland.

I wonder if the Gohan hype movement was mostly for western anime audience.

Besides the awkward Gohan mc thing, Gohan is just blah

He never did any major move thats his own, Masenko was Piccolos if I recall. He is the blandest DBZ move user. Ult form is also bland.

I wonder if the Gohan hype movement was mostly for western anime audience.
What about Gohan Blanco tho?

Not just the VS community hates Gohan.
The whole Dragon Ball production crew hates Gohan.

Like for so many years Gohan has only been seen as an inferior Goku. No new moves, nothing makes him stand out.
Piccolo, Frieza, Cell, Majin Buu... They have something that makes them stand out. Or some "Androids", Tien, Krillin, even Yamcha. They stand out as separate characters. People can remember them with their uniqueness. Even Hercule Satan of all people can - but not much from Gohan.
not exaclty but ya not wrong for the most part
Combat wise yeah he's pretty bog standard and unremarkable but there's plenty that makes him stand out, it's just that most people unfortunately don't care much for his actual character moments and just want him to be strong and hit people really hard.
hard to care when AT flip flops on him

Gohan's hype comes from the Cell Arc and onward. Despite him not being this big badass warrior that his "fans" want him to be, I ******* love him just as much as Vegeta. I love how he wants to just live a normal life while still being willing to do what is right. I love how he's a great husband and father and how he's a fighter who uses his smarts in battle. I ******* love The Great Saiyaman shit he does! I don't know how anyone actually ******* hates it, they got no bitches in life, probably.

he's a fighter who uses his smarts in battle.
outside the TOP and Moro and even then thats not even unique how many times Gohan has done this exactly?

how he's a fighter who uses his smarts in battle. I ******* love The Great Saiyaman shit he does! I don't know how anyone actually ******* hates it, they got no bitches in life, probably.
i don't care for the Great Saiyaman stuff thats fine but the inconsistency of his character is the bigger problem

Yeah even as a hardcore Gohan fan the recent ping pong that's being done with him is tiresome. He wants to be a scholar no wait he also wants to fight again, no hold he doesn't particularity care about fighting anymore no no wait yes he does.
its not even hard him being scholar while training to protect his family is simply easy yet its somehow rocket science to Fans and AT

Raven

Both are half-human heroes often dressed in purple. They have a human mother (Chichi and Arella) and an inhuman father (Goku and Trigon) who was considered to be a threat to the universe Both grow more powerful based on their emotions( Gohan, being half-saiyan, can increase his power when he's angry while Raven, being an empath, can increase her power with emotions). Both have the potential to become stronger than their fathers. Since they’re heroes who can lose control, they try to hold back their powers in order to make sure they don’t destroy everything around them. Both can use their life energy to fight (Gohan through Ki and Raven through her Soul Self). Both have a strong bond with someone green (Piccolo and Beast Boy). Both are members of a group of heroes who used to be rivals/enemies (The Z-Fighters and Teen Titans). Their ultimate forms cause them to emit a white aura and are the result of them reaching their full potential (Gohan's Ultimate Form and Raven's White Form. They have a specific form which caused them to lose control due to them releasing their negative emotions (Super Saiyan 2 and Demon Raven).

It sounds really nice but DB already used Raven, unfortunately

You know,
I had a couple ideas of who you were gonna say, but didn’t expect that
Raven

Both are half-human heroes often dressed in purple. They have a human mother (Chichi and Arella) and an inhuman father (Goku and Trigon) who was considered to be a threat to the universe Both grow more powerful based on their emotions( Gohan, being half-saiyan, can increase his power when he's angry while Raven, being an empath, can increase her power with emotions). Both have the potential to become stronger than their fathers. Since they’re heroes who can lose control, they try to hold back their powers in order to make sure they don’t destroy everything around them. Both can use their life energy to fight (Gohan through Ki and Raven through her Soul Self). Both have a strong bond with someone green (Piccolo and Beast Boy). Both are members of a group of heroes who used to be rivals/enemies (The Z-Fighters and Teen Titans). Their ultimate forms cause them to emit a white aura and are the result of them reaching their full potential (Gohan's Ultimate Form and Raven's White Form. They have a specific form which caused them to lose control due to them releasing their negative emotions (Super Saiyan 2 and Demon Raven).

Uhh why latter?

Mags vs Tetsuo was research teams' want and they managed to get Lex vs Doom of all things. They'll very likely make us get Mags vs Tetsuo.

Because I've seen people claim the latter was confirmed on twitter but I couldn't find any evidence even with the waybackmachine, I'm going to assume people were just trolling me

Raven

Really another example of connections not making a MU Good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back