• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought up something cool that could happen, if they decide to have shadow Kira show up they could have Kira pull a fast one on Adachi and use the shadow as a catalyst for Bites the Dust. Yeah I know it’s unlikely a shadow for Kira would exist, but it could be a cool moment.
That would be extremely cool and a great way to UNO reverse Adachi's usual kill move.

I kinda want a moment in the battle where Vegeta disarms Mjölnir from Thor and calls him out for relying on a weapon only for Thor to go HAME completely barefist and overwhelming Vegeta to the point the saiyan prince begins to release the hammer isn't actually the true source of the thunderer's strength.
honestly that's what i wanted in fight if it was in 3D
to show Thor isn't dependent on it

Random comment, what are Asriel Dreemurr's notable MUs and how good are their connections? Because I noticed that Asriel vs Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh! has more solid and fitting connections than anything I remember from him, and the way Bakura fights would make it fair.

Random comment, what are Asriel Dreemurr's notable MUs and how good are their connections? Because I noticed that Asriel vs Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh! has more solid and fitting connections than anything I remember from him, and the way Bakura fights would make it fair.
I’ve seen Homura Akemi, Tetsuo Shima, I made Adachi a matchup with him as a partial joke, Discord, Zamasu, Marisa from Touhou, and that’s about all I can think of

I've seen a lot of Marisa, but I have no idea why it's even somewhat popular.

Idk some of them, but Bakura should be a more notable match than at least half of them.
  • Gentile young kids manipulated by some very evil person to the latter's own ends
  • Main antagonists at the end of their stories
  • Their motivation is just wanting to destroy everything, at their worst
  • Embark in games and, separately, exploit game mechanics to fight and do stuff outside of fights
  • Got freed from their darker side at the end
There are also minor stuff like color theme, similar clothes, being somewhat inspired by the devil and being magicians, but that's lesser, I don't like it when people grab in everything they can find as a connection.

Azzy probably has better but Homura is the best I can think of similarities-wise
I also kinda like “Angel vs Devil” thing Azzy and Homura would have going on. Pretty sure Kurumi Tokisaki is commonly considered “the one” for Homura tho

Asriel is weird because his final fight is basically all that he has.

What are the most limited characters in DB that have appeared? 2016 OW Tracer is prolly top.

EDIT: Shovel Knight only had up to Plague of Shadows as well, a relatively small game + DLC.

Last edited:
Using Tracer so fast was crazy the bitch bad **** all for feats and abilities.

Usually any minor character in a series will also be limited due to not having walls of hax or feats like the main cast. Someone like Toad from Mario getting a DB would be the most limited Mario analysis for example. Fighting game characters also have it pretty bad since it's normally the analysis going "scales to this feat"

i mean sure re-watching it i noticed a few ehh things like the middle part of thor using Mjolnir and Jarnbjorm being too stiff, but it DOES have the impact and i felt the weight of the attacks. with something like AkuKahn, it had stiff movements but without the weights.

I think this will be a great fight.

also going straight to SSB makes sense. While I think Gets should've gone SS2 or GOD before it, it does make sense and he has done so in canon. He went straight to Blue on Black in the show. Plus the line makes it cool

We all know Base-SS2 are useless here, so let's go straight to the main event.
Exactly plus you have UE to get to an you can't waste time on forms that are barely any different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back