• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard that the term "omniversal" is not used in VS Battles Wiki.

By the way, I have found a quote (translated by me) in an alternative community I previously mentioned:
As we all know, Dragon Ball is Death Battle's father, DC is Death Battle's grandfather and Marvel is Death Battle's grandfather's enemy.
And Hulk VS Broly and SW VS Zatanna are cited.
The term omniverse level is not used because we have a more franchise neutral term to use: the outerverse level. Especially when dimension scaling is used in our site.

It can make weaker minds explode so read at your own risk.

what is Xiao and any good description or generalisation of him
Xiao (Genshin Impact)
  • Male lance/spear user
  • Superhuman humanoid non-human being worshiped as a deity in a region
  • One of a five-member team (the Five Yakshas), the most elite among such team (Yakshas) that was directly tasked to defend a region (Liyue) through the slaughter of all manner of abominations formed by the lingering wrath of ancient gods in a past great war (the Archon War).
  • Due to his countless years of slaughter, regardless of his doing so to protect the region (Liyue), he is plagued by bad karma that eats away at his flesh down to his soul, causing him endless excruciating pain. Still, he persists in his duties, all the same, eventually becoming one of the strongest of their kind.
  • Wind/air manipulation character
  • Wearer of a mask which increases his power at the cost of his vitality

Do not take my words as bible.

Last edited:
Necrozma scaling is blatant example of scaling absolutely not working in context of stories itself.

Xiao (Genshin Impact)
  • Male lance/spear user
  • Superhuman humanoid non-human being worshiped as a deity in a region
  • One of a five-member team (the Five Yakshas), the most elite among such team (Yakshas) that was directly tasked to defend a region (Liyue) through the slaughter of all manner of abominations formed by the lingering wrath of ancient gods in a past great war (the Archon War).
  • Due to his countless years of slaughter, regardless of his doing so to protect the region (Liyue), he is plagued by bad karma that eats away at his flesh down to his soul, causing him endless excruciating pain. Still, he persists in his duties, all the same, eventually becoming one of the strongest of their kind.
  • Wind/air manipulation character
  • Wearer of a mask which increases his power at the cost of his vitality

Do not take my words for granted

First one I unironically thought of was Mayneth (worship as one of multiple moralities of gods), but not only is it a shitstomp of the highest calibre by our standards, the elements don't quite add up either. Nephilim (Xenosaga) is another one that comes to mind, but she has similar problems (+ the fact that she only has like one feat to her name).

Depending on whoever this 'Nimuae' (I probably butchered that spelling) ends up being in XC3, I'll have to come back to this.

I can picture Mew2 snagging a win if Frieza plays with his food and tries to torture Mew2 instead of just one-shotting
In a simulated Death Battle, whether the combatant will toy their opponent is totally independent of whether the combatant or the opponent is stronger.

In any case I'm pretty sure aside from AP debates Digimon would still be faster and have their own hax. It's a solid win no matter how you look at it. Best bet is they are super wank-y and scale M2 to omnipresence which is definitely not happening lol
The ain’t giving BWG any hax. Dude’s a flying brick. Mewtwo’d be the one having hax left and right while BWG has stats and spin.
They also er…don’t buy complex multi for BWG. For other Digimon, sure. Omnimon, Zeed, Lucemon, would 100% get that level. But BWG ain’t one of em. BWG’s win chances are still high because he probably still gets multi and quadrillions but I’m both uncertain on the latter and Mewtwo hits the former.
TLDR, BWG would win because of pulling a Goku and brute forcing, and not funni Digimon physiology.

Arceus probably was not actually popular during 2020. People were just desperate for Beerus opponents and Galaxia/Hades were niche.

Tbf, I guess Arceus has become legit popular now? People are still insisting Arceus will happen soon. I'm not feeling who its opponents will be though.
Arceus has like zero opponents and if people want a Pokegod rep it’s probably gonna be Giratina.

Arceus has like zero opponents and if people want a Pokegod rep it’s probably gonna be Giratina.

I can always book Xeno opponents for both. Giratina (inc. Cyrus if need be) vacillates between Yuriev / Abel's Ark and... well, that's about it, and knowing XC3's obsession with flutes, it's unlikely Arceus will lack for MUs by the end of July.

If Giratina does get in, his best chances are either getting rocked by Shuma-Gorath or beating Akechi under Volo’s command. Unfortunately idk those other guys

I've heard of Volo vs Adachi because of the whole 'meme face' thing, but Akechi? What's the relations here?

Also I can just picture Volo vs Adachi premise. Adachi tries to buy cabbages from Volo, realising soon after he got scammed, and that's what starts the fight.

So I'm gonna massively lowball Digimon, so bear that in mind, but for Adventure context the bare minimum is Dark Masters shape shifting the world.

Considering that in DB Sonic shows how moving just continents is a big deal, so what range would shape shifting entire planet be?

Mewtwo's fairest calc is the Meteor/Planet/Rayquaza scaling from Deoxys, but I do wonder how would that Digi feat be calced if it was lowballed to planet shifting.

So I'm gonna massively lowball Digimon, so bear that in mind, but for Adventure context the bare minimum is Dark Masters shape shifting the world.

Considering that in DB Sonic shows how moving just continents is a big deal, so what range would shape shifting entire planet be?

Mewtwo's fairest calc is the Meteor/Planet/Rayquaza scaling from Deoxys, but I do wonder how would that Digi feat be calced if it was lowballed to planet shifting.
Assuming that reshaping the world is being done by physically moving and rearranging the planet itself and not something like reality warping, how high it can get calced depends on the speed everything is being moved, if no timeframe can be found then the highest the feat could go would probably be baseline planet level

Assuming that reshaping the world is being done by physically moving and rearranging the planet itself and not something like reality warping, how high it can get calced depends on the speed everything is being moved, if no timeframe can be found then the highest the feat could go would probably be baseline planet level
From what I see, (for some big downplay) we can say the Dark Masters are raising small "spiral mountains" on all Earth surface. Now, math the GPE of raising landmass of a mountain with Earth surface base and a "mountain" or even "hill" height. Assume rock mass, or even, soil mass.

I feel Kira could have a chance. IIRC, they put Persona 4 guys at like 7-C and they could put Killer Queen at High 7-C via scaling it to Crazy Diamond and CD to Star Platinum.

I don't remember what speed they used for persona tbh.
Nah they buy uni to low multi Persona cast. Speed is the hard thing, as they’re anywhere from mach 300 to quintillions c. Yes. It’s that much of a range.

I feel Kira could have a chance. IIRC, they put Persona 4 guys at like 7-C and they could put Killer Queen at High 7-C via scaling it to Crazy Diamond and CD to Star Platinum.

On that note, I think 7-C P4 could work as it's physicality distinction (while still keeping Tier 1 keys elsewhere). I think you know where I'm going with this.

Assuming they think Killer Queen scales to the strongest stands, given manga shows even Crazy Diamond, which even part 4 Star Platinum is told to be better then all in the part, can handle Killer Queen in h2h

As long as Adachi isn't immune to transmutation and "Time, huh?", Kira has a slim chance. Kira is also more intelligent for what its worth. Also Invisible attacks with Stray Cat and Sheer Heart Atttack.

There’s a chance Adachi could still overwhelm Kira with his stuff before he gets BTD off, aswell as BTD kinda being not that combat applicable.

also, somewhat side tangent: you think shadows would be factored in this fight? Because if I remember correctly, in the anime, Adachi can somewhat control shadows

also, somewhat side tangent: you think shadows would be factored in this fight? Because if I remember correctly, in the anime, Adachi can somewhat control shadows

Ameno-Sagiri definitely could (even without the Anime). Fog was what made the shadows restless in 4, and Ameno-Sagiri is the thing that was ultimately outputting it (even if 4 is choc full of continuity errors so bizarre, only Saga III could spare it's blushes).

Worst-case scenario, it becomes a DioCard animation element, like the zombies.

This is going be a good episode
Thor's preview was practically a feat fest, whereas Vegeta's? Mainly just talking about his character and shit, because we all know that direct, great feats in DB, outside the first arc of Super, Fused Zamasu and Vegeta's first appearance in the anime, he ain't got nothing thanks to Toriyama and Toyotaro laziness. Both for feats, and good writing.

Thor's preview was practically a feat fest, whereas Vegeta's? Mainly just talking about his character and shit, because we all know that direct, great feats in DB, outside the first arc of Super, Fused Zamasu and Vegeta's first appearance in the anime, he ain't got nothing thanks to Toriyama and Toyotaro laziness. Both for feats, and good writing.
Pretty much Vegeta was background, Abilities, shit he did in the Manga and anime

Vegeta’s feats are pretty limited so I can see why they didn’t spitball all of them right off the bat (correct me if I’m wrong but his best direct feats outside of scaling are destroying a planet and moon with a finger in Z filler and destroying the Earth-sized Hyperbolic Time Chamber). Unless they’re planning to hype up Vegeta nuking random rock formations the rest of his trailer is gonna be “massively upscales from BoG Goku’s universal clash” and his new Super abilities.

There’s a chance Adachi could still overwhelm Kira with his stuff before he gets BTD off, aswell as BTD kinda being not that combat applicable.

Either the shadows or sacrificing Stray Cat is a convenient way to get BtD off.

Also, Adachi does control shadows in P4A Ultimax.
Okay, but who is hotter Kira or Adachi

Judge for yourself. Kira is the standard hot but Adachi has that crazy energy that makes ladies swoon (sadly only in real life, not his own series).

Either the shadows or sacrificing Stray Cat is a convenient way to get BtD off.
I thought up something cool that could happen, if they decide to have shadow Kira show up they could have Kira pull a fast one on Adachi and use the shadow as a catalyst for Bites the Dust. Yeah I know it’s unlikely a shadow for Kira would exist, but it could be a cool moment.
Judge for yourself. Kira is the standard hot but Adachi has that crazy energy that makes ladies swoon (sadly only in real life, not his own series).
counter argument: Kira is David Bowie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back