• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Vegeta could pick up the hammer?
No absolutely not, especially not DBS Vegeta, doesn't help that even if he could, Thor can just snatch that shit from them, and can even willingly enforce the enchantment so people who CAN pick it up, gets overrided by Thor. You could only proper steal the hammer from him and gain his powers in his early career when he still had the time limit and the enchantment was a punishment.

No absolutely not, especially not DBS Vegeta, doesn't help that even if he could, Thor can just snatch that shit from them, and can even willingly enforce the enchantment so people who CAN pick it up, gets overrided by Thor. You could only proper steal the hammer from him and gain his powers in his early career when he still had the time limit and the enchantment was a punishment.
wat characters in Canon picked up the hammer?

As long as Adachi isn't immune to transmutation and "Time, huh?", Kira has a slim chance. Kira is also more intelligent for what its worth. Also Invisible attacks with Stray Cat and Sheer Heart Atttack.
This really makes Kira vs Adachi more interesting than Josuke vs Yu or Giorno vs Joker. This said even if we assume "peak human host with outerversal avatar Persona".

Nah they buy uni to low multi Persona cast. Speed is the hard thing, as they’re anywhere from mach 300 to quintillions c. Yes. It’s that much of a range.
The stats of Persona is all over the place.

From some ice ball breaking to explosion on a bridge to big ice statue creating to mountain/hill breaking to owning& maintaining one universe of pocket dimension to being 5-D to being some outerverse level cognitive unconsciousness crap.

Speed is easier to look at, from bullet dodging to lightning dodging to big bang outrunning to some infinite/immeasurable crap.

In Death Battle it seems simpler because they always measure characters at their peak attainable on their own. But still it is argued there are powers only attainable in certain realms.

Who can Volo the Cabbage Merchant with Giratina fight in a Death Battle btw? Quite a few combatants... who have other combatants of choice.

Do you think Vegeta could pick up the hammer?
Given the hammer can be lifted by (a) worthiness and (b) raw strength...
Not so sure.

The preview is great.
Thor should have been given Jarnbjorn in his fight against Wonder Woman.

I pray for all 3D animators though. Their pay cheque supply is shaky.

Actually... quite a few
  • The Traveler vs Link / The Knight (Guardian Tales) (?)
  • Amber vs Cinderace / Mei (Overwatch)
  • Raiden Shogun (Genshin Impact) vs Raiden (Mortal Kombat)
  • Xiao...

(Okay the tier list of character choices for
Xiao is a DBW thing)

The term omniverse level is not used because we have a more franchise neutral term to use: the outerverse level. Especially when dimension scaling is used in our site.

It can make weaker minds explode so read at your own risk.

Xiao (Genshin Impact)
  • Male lance/spear user
  • Superhuman humanoid non-human being worshiped as a deity in a region
  • One of a five-member team (the Five Yakshas), the most elite among such team (Yakshas) that was directly tasked to defend a region (Liyue) through the slaughter of all manner of abominations formed by the lingering wrath of ancient gods in a past great war (the Archon War).
  • Due to his countless years of slaughter, regardless of his doing so to protect the region (Liyue), he is plagued by bad karma that eats away at his flesh down to his soul, causing him endless excruciating pain. Still, he persists in his duties, all the same, eventually becoming one of the strongest of their kind.
  • Wind/air manipulation character
  • Wearer of a mask which increases his power at the cost of his vitality

Do not take my words as bible.

First one I unironically thought of was Mayneth (worship as one of multiple moralities of gods), but not only is it a shitstomp of the highest calibre by our standards, the elements don't quite add up either. Nephilim (Xenosaga) is another one that comes to mind, but she has similar problems (+ the fact that she only has like one feat to her name).

Depending on whoever this 'Nimuae' (I probably butchered that spelling) ends up being in XC3, I'll have to come back to this.

Another character suggestions list for Xiao.

I forgot, how does a character lift the hammer? It's about worthiness right?

Probably because Undertale was heavily inspired by Touhou?
Toby Fox has openly admitted this when he talked to ZUN.

Another character suggestions list for Xiao.
I'm surprised to see that Xiao has such popularity.

By the way, according to our profiles, Sun Wukong stomps Son Goku hard. It is funny.
Thor's Minecraft Life

Captain America can lift it

I can see anyone who is willing to break laws to save as much people as they can and are determined to keep fighting with a willingness to kill if necessary can lift it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back