• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on the version of Mewtwo and what scaling they give him I wouldn't count Mewtwo out against BlackWarGreymon yet. I remember talks that via Rainbow Rocket and some other shit you could justify Multi Mewtwo.

However, unlike this site, last I heard the DB people don't buy into Multi+ mon and barely bought into Multi mon in general. They also only had Arceus at like trillions c last I checked
BWG gets complex multi 🙃

In any case I'm pretty sure aside from AP debates Digimon would still be faster and have their own hax. It's a solid win no matter how you look at it. Best bet is they are super wank-y and scale M2 to omnipresence which is definitely not happening lol

Well, if anything, Arceus vs King Drasil is actually more thematic than vs Zeedmillenniumon. Having actual connections as white monster of creator god of a verse rather than just number 1 favorite vs number 1 favorite.

Usually Pokemon gets destroyed by Digimon counterparts unless undergoing some careful cherrypicking.

And Arceus vs Amaterasu/YHVH/King Drasil are just best served with the debut of PLA game. Which the crew missed out and slapped in a emo chick vs emo chick fight.

And yes Mewtwo has options far better than Blackwargreymon.

Rather, which Digimon vs non-Pokemon fight you want the most? They have so many hax and should have a lot of opponents right?

9iq5fxplo5x81.jpg

They just slap both both characters at Omniversal and resorted to both Cosmology being equal and came down to abilities
But omniversal means at least outerversal... Well, they do not put that to much a focus but this is a start.
And we have had Thanos vs Darkseid and Wally West vs Archie Sonic before.
And we have future battle ideas like Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger, Sinestro vs Terumi, John vs Raidou, Hunter vs Homura...
And by extent Giorno vs P5 Joker and Kira vs Adachi plus Aigis vs Noel Vermilion are there too.
Which dimension scaling is a big factor to deal with before hax walls can be discussed.

I'm positive Arceus will fight Amaterasu if they actually use it for a DB. That's like the most popular, and it can raise awareness for a game many people find to be a hidden gem (by having Amaterasu get bodied completely in every conceivable way)

However, next Pokemon MU, while it hadn't been talked about as much lately, Greninja VS Espio is still a possibility I can see them doing.

There's also Incineroar VS King (Tekken)

Grovyle has a few potential MUs.

There's obviously Rayquaza, too. Though it's options are a bit controversial lol

And not as likely but still possible are Zygarde, Necrozma (both of them having Cell as an opponent for some reason), Kyogre (Chaos from Sonic and Lapis Lazuli from Steven Universe) and Zacian (VS Sif from Dark Souls)

I'm positive Arceus will fight Amaterasu if they actually use it for a DB. That's like the most popular, and it can raise awareness for a game many people find to be a hidden gem (by having Amaterasu get bodied completely in every conceivable way)

However, next Pokemon MU, while it hadn't been talked about as much lately, Greninja VS Espio is still a possibility I can see them doing.

There's obviously Rayquaza, too. Though it's options are a bit controversial lol

And not as likely but still possible are Zygarde, Necrozma (both of them having Cell as an opponent for some reason), Kyogre (Chaos from Sonic and Lapis Lazuli from Steven Universe) and Zacian (VS Sif from Dark Souls)
I personally think YHVH is most likely due to Liam

I feel just as bad about it as you, Patrick Stewart doesn't even have animation potential
Actually Professor X has Mr. Mind, Shokuhou Misaki and Yurika Tatsumiya as opponents. Guess which one is the Most popular.
But yeah his fights have animation potential close to none.
Unless you want to turn it into a battle most unorthodox.

Frieza vs Mewtwo would be kinda funny tbh
It will. Just people are bored of two(?) OMM and one DBX matchups.

I personally think YHVH is most likely due to Liam
At least YHVH gets into Liam's radar.

... Wait does that mean he knows what dimension scaling means?
And is explaining such concepts to the management to let them invest in fights within the new ocean?

Thank you.

In Marvel/DC the Omniverse refers to the totality of their cosmology, which to my knowledge caps out at 1-A for both franchises
I thought he meant an omniverse woulld we be outversal, not referring to Marvel and DC.
Actually both are sort of correct.

Cosmologies of Marvel and DC are big. So big they are what inspire a character tiering system.

Well Thor vs Vegeta is now semi confirmed as a sprite fight. And the Tetsuo Shima one will also likely be one sprite fight. So will the Boba Fett one be 3D, hand drawn, or... live action?
(Very likely 3D whether it is vs Predator or Prophet or Star-lord. Far bigger chance to be live action if Star-lord is picked)

Actually Professor X has Mr. Mind, Shokuhou Misaki and Yurika Tatsumiya as opponents. Guess which one is the Most popular.
But yeah his fights have animation potential close to none.
Unless you want to turn it into a battle most unorthodox
I meant YHVH by Patrick Stewart, I call him that as a joke because he's bald and old looking. Sorry for the confusion

Arceus probably was not actually popular during 2020. People were just desperate for Beerus opponents and Galaxia/Hades were niche.

Tbf, I guess Arceus has become legit popular now? People are still insisting Arceus will happen soon. I'm not feeling who its opponents will be though.

Arceus probably was not actually popular during 2020. People were just desperate for Beerus opponents and Galaxia/Hades were niche.

Tbf, I guess Arceus has become legit popular now? People are still insisting Arceus will happen soon. I'm not feeling who its opponents will be though.
I would say an Arceus matchup is overdue.

And this is more from the PLA game success than the Beerus matchup.

Thanks to the Beerus matchup, the crew finally start to educate themselves for Sailor Moon and Saint Seiya.
They even have Blue Ranger vs Sailor Mercury as a DBX.

I will not get too optimistic. But I will observe. And I am going back to work.

The funny part is that Mewtwo can actually beat Frieza now due to superior speed and hax, and possibly even AP and Dura if they use Rainbow Rocket
Well has it been passed through any CRT here or is it actually bought by any site

There are too many contradicting info

Rainbow Rocket is mostly not used and is being discussed to be given it's own key on the profile.

Doesn't change the fact infinite speed scaling Mewtwo ***** on Frieza though, and with it's buttload of hax I doubt Frieza resists it all

Actually... quite a few
  • The Traveler vs Link / The Knight (Guardian Tales) (?)
  • Amber vs Cinderace / Mei (Overwatch)
  • Raiden Shogun (Genshin Impact) vs Raiden (Mortal Kombat)
  • Xiao...

(Okay the tier list of character choices for Xiao is a DBW thing)
Xiao VS Xiao Xiao (Xiao Xiao Series).
But omniversal means at least outerversal... Well, they do not put that to much a focus but this is a start.
And we have had Thanos vs Darkseid and Wally West vs Archie Sonic before.
And we have future battle ideas like Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger, Sinestro vs Terumi, John vs Raidou, Hunter vs Homura...
And by extent Giorno vs P5 Joker and Kira vs Adachi plus Aigis vs Noel Vermilion are there too.
Which dimension scaling is a big factor to deal with before hax walls can be discussed.
I have heard that the term "omniversal" is not used in VS Battles Wiki.

By the way, I have found a quote (translated by me) in an alternative community I previously mentioned:
As we all know, Dragon Ball is Death Battle's father, DC is Death Battle's grandfather and Marvel is Death Battle's grandfather's enemy.
And Hulk VS Broly and SW VS Zatanna are cited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back