• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
xiao or shogun are the most likely to appear because they are the most famous mu of genshi, I would say that shogun raiden vs raiden from mortal kombat could be a candidate to appear first.
Actually... quite a few
  • The Traveler vs Link / The Knight (Guardian Tales) (?)
  • Amber vs Cinderace / Mei (Overwatch)
  • Raiden Shogun (Genshin Impact) vs Raiden (Mortal Kombat)
  • Xiao...

(Okay the tier list of character choices for Xiao is a DBW thing)

Actually... quite a few
  • The Traveler vs Link / The Knight (Guardian Tales) (?)
  • Amber vs Cinderace / Mei (Overwatch)
  • Raiden Shogun (Genshin Impact) vs Raiden (Mortal Kombat)
  • Xiao...
this is just the beginning to make the traveler vs the knight popular... and hopefully get a good alternative that is not equally link?)

apparently the knight has SOL reactions

but does reaction mean anything if the attack is stronger? (does reaction necessarily mean you can dodge it?)
we are in a guardian tale content review thread, and if you buy that fake knight killed a savior, who declared himself comparable to rue's feat which we have him city level, and if you exaggerate superior to lina's feat which is city level+ if i remember correctly.

Don't see Link coming back outside of a Link battle Royal
Cloud was The Mu for him on DB don't see him back unless he can warrant a very popular alt to scream for a runback

so it would take one of the big guns of genshin then aka island level

tldr: that's below lumine
oh it's interesting, in any case I wouldn't complain about the loss of the knight at the end both of them I like quite a lot, although things can definitely change with the coming of the next worlds in guardian tale, but I would say the same with genshi.

oh it's interesting, in any case I wouldn't complain about the loss of the knight at the end both of them I like quite a lot, although things can definitely change with the coming of the next worlds in guardian tale, but I would say the same with genshi.

thanks for the info

question:

is this true

just because someone has this tier doesn't mean they can destroy that? (what i mean is someone like wolverine is solar system level with claws but that doesn't mean he can destroy solar systems?)

is this true. just because someone can harm solar system tier or tier x doesn't mean they can destroy solar systems or x.

Cloud was The Mu for him on DB don't see him back unless he can warrant a very popular alt to scream for a runback
Link battle royale would be way too ambitious for modern DB. Link has really good alts already, it's just a matter of shilling it.

thanks for the info

question:

is this true

just because someone has this tier doesn't mean they can destroy that? (what i mean is someone like wolverine is solar system level with claws but that doesn't mean he can destroy solar systems?)

is this true. just because someone can harm solar system tier or tier x doesn't mean they can destroy solar systems or x.
Wolverine harms solar system level characters through piercing damage, bring up a different example

thanks for the info

question:

is this true

well, technically you don't have the range to destroy solar systems, but if you've consistently shown that you damage solar system level guys oh resist with that part specifically damage of that magnitude then it should be true, but don't look at me, I'm into lower end stuff, very high level stuff is difficult for me.

all i'm saying is just because you harmed x who can destroy tier y doesn't make you necessarily the capability to destroy tier y
well, now that would be a case of a case-by-case work, sometimes it's incredibly consistent that and technically it should give you a level specifically for the method that is used to get it to those levels, while on the other side you have what would be the outliers.
oh in other cases you have a shitty range which means your fists can only hit at the solar system level lol

Speaking of battle royales, I really want a live action Spider-Man one now that Holland's had a trilogy. Tobey vs Andrew vs Tom. Andrew sadly goes down first but an Iron Spider vs Symbiote would be a sick fight.

Tbf Cloud is less a thematic matchup and more of a rivalry (that’s not even active anymore). It’s like Mario vs Sonic but to a much much much lesser extent.

If Mewtwo doesn't come back for Tetsuo, then he has to come back for BlackWarGreymon even if he gets his shit rocked. I'll take Galen Marek too.
Behold... Mewtwo vs Frieza for the 4th time...

It is just weird there are so many Pokémon characters (some of which are globally known) yet they have relatively few chances in getting into Death Battle. (They still get a lot relative to other verses but still)

Last edited:
Link battle royale would be way too ambitious for modern DB. Link has really good alts already, it's just a matter of shilling it.
Tbf Cloud is less a thematic matchup and more of a rivalry (that’s not even active anymore). It’s like Mario vs Sonic but to a much much much lesser extent.
I'm aware but at the same time unless you can really get it off grounds most aren't in any rush to see link come back

We’re hoping for Mewtwo as opposed to Magneto
I'm trying to manifest Magneto into Star Lord vs Boba
Imma be honest Mewtwo vs Tetsuo is honestly overated as a Mu and it's not even that good to cry over not happening

Shinji just straight up sounds more interesting vs Tetsuo ngl. I'd rather Mewtwo gets fed to Black Wargreymon
maxresdefault.jpg

One thing I want to ask for long: what are the close connections between Mewtwo vs Blackwargreymon?
Also for Arceus vs Zeedmillenniumon?
(Especially for Arceus vs Zeedmillenniumon - I do not quite get the close connections - to make things worse, in terms of story plot function and role, Arceus is closer to King Drasil for both being the strongest white themed creator god in a monster collection RPG franchise who is also a monster)

One thing I want to ask for long: what are the close connections between Mewtwo vs Blackwargreymon?
Also for Arceus vs Zeedmillenniumon?
(Especially for Arceus vs Zeedmillenniumon - I do not quite get the close connections - to make things worse, in terms of story plot function and role, Arceus is closer to King Drasil for both being the strongest white themed creator god in a monster collection RPG franchise who is also a monster)
Arceus vs Zeed was popular because it was Pokemon #1 vs Digimon #1 (at the time)

Depending on the version of Mewtwo and what scaling they give him I wouldn't count Mewtwo out against BlackWarGreymon yet. I remember talks that via Rainbow Rocket and some other shit you could justify Multi Mewtwo.

However, unlike this site, last I heard the DB people don't buy into Multi+ mon and barely bought into Multi mon in general. They also only had Arceus at like trillions c last I checked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back