• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, this thumbnail's pretty good, I like the saturation effect on it. But some of these connections are... off?

Also I wouldn't quite refer to Koishi's Third Eye as "A demon inside of her", as it's moreso just another aspect of herself, like another body-part, that represents her consciousness.
Yeah, i think i should've rather said "weird powers they got that are part of them" instead of refering to a third eye as a demon like the OP did but it's still pretty comparable to what Ragna did with Black Beast.

Koishi having a "dark side" is still pretty debatable in canon, as there was never any indication in canon that before closing her eye she ever had any malicious intent, she only ever wanted friends/to be loved by others, and even after closing her eye her subconscious inclination to be kind still rubs off on her, even in her thoughtless state, with her appearing to be imaginary friends to children and generally just being kind to those she meets.
I think the "dark side" here doesn't actually imply that Koishi is some psychopath like in KKHTA (Absolutely hate that series, lol) but rather the fact that she has a pretty deppressing backstory with her being forgotten by pretty much everyone and struggling to get any friends whatsoever

Satori is... I wouldn't say more successful than her? They're both equally hated by the world, Satori just happens to be in a position of power appointed by the Yama.
I mean, kinda? At least Satori lives in a cool mansion and people actually remember her, plus she has a nuclear crow as a pet, that is success in my book

I agree with you on the rest

Last edited:
Only problem with Splinter vs Shifu is that they are kinda basic. You'd need really good choreography.
Shifu vs Splinter after Po vs Iron Fist is basically the case of Zuko vs Todoroki after Aang vs Edward Elric.

Meanwhile, Kai the Collector or Jindiao or whoever the final boss of JTTW ripoff arc is can have A LOT to talk about.

Also Uni/Multi+ Doomguy is actually legit?
Doom Slayer (Doom Eternal) defeated Davoth, whose attack potency stands at... Multiverse level+.

Attack Potency: Multiverse level+ (Made all the universes by his hand, and claimed he would destroy everything he created by his hand as well. According to Vega, the multiverse contains countless universes. According to the Maykr God-mind, there are infinite timelines in the multiverse. He transformed Jekkad into Hell, and Hell is an extension of his power. Bound by the forces of chaos, Hell is unlimited by the boundaries of space, time, or dimension. Hell itself is a living thing, an entity possessing certain undeniable sentience. Many worlds have fallen to Hell, each now bound to ruin, connected by pathways of darkness transcending space and time. Even after Davoth was reduced to a Life Orb, Hell's battles with the Doom Slayer were causing the multiverse to implode inward on itself)

Lucina is in a poor position. Every MU she has except for one as she gets her shit kicked in by Zelda, Saber, Erza, and all the time traveler matchups (Trunks, Grovyle, Silver, etc.) Only matchup she wins is Kitana and that sucks.

I also love how all the house leaders have super good matchups, with Dimitri having Guts and Edelgard having Lelouch, and then poor Claude is stuck with goddamn Decidueye.
Claude has Hiccup. And Claude stomps so hard Hiccup and Toothless have hiccups just hearing the name.

But yeah Lucina loses to most of her matchups... All except Kitana (and Mulan without Kingdom Hearts buff). Kind of Blake Belladonna case where she technically only wins against Mikasa Ackerman.

Last edited:
Is Zatanna image official artwork or just fan art? I need to know
d9pqprp-f8446448-9ae4-45b4-84dd-ee7a3605ddd1.jpg

Claude kind of destroys Decidueye by our standards

Higher AP/Dura/Speed, Probability Manipulation, with his advantages amplified if they do composites

A) Claude has Addam Origo, but you didn't need me to tell you that.

B) If we give Decidueye Z-moves / Sinister Arrow Raid, doesn't this MU get completely flipped on it's head? Ash's Pikachu gets a 3-C key specifically because Z-moves exist, am I meant to believe that other exclusive Z-moves don't scale?

P.S: Addam Origo is a counterargument to the people saying that all Claude has is Decidueye (hell, it proved to me the potential of 'not the same weapon' MUs).

Shulk vs Lightning (@Joycap) (Shulk vs Sora likely gets sacrificed)

I'm not going to beat a dead horse (it's not even just that Shulk vs Sora gets thrown under a bus, so much as it throws all of Shulk's MUs under for the sake of a character that is admitted to have nothing else going on). So instead, I'll focus on another MU that has entered my list of 'least wanted MUs' - Mako vs Chie:

When I was playing through P4 (which BTW has become the worst game I've ever played to completion), I saw Chie's antics and general personality and thought 'wait, this isn't Mako, wtf is going on?'. When interrogating (strong word, I know) a fan of the MU on the matter, I got this response:

'High School friend' is vague af, but I'll give it that for now.

'Need HP to fight' is the main thing I want to focus on, as it's really just another way of saying abnormally low stamina pools' that is going to set off debates about 'muh stat analysis only' with no emphasis on the characters (see what Aang vs Edward is accused of being). Chie becoming physical-focused is more just an oddity with P4's war crime it calls 'balancing' (with Mabufu on the side because why not), and I hesitate to say that this is something that's acknowledged by it's own narrative (a Xeno parallel would be something like Sharla Cool Off not being shown in cutscenes).

On that note, while Mako is this 'low stamina pool' disposition, compared to the other wielders of Goku Uniforms / LFS, Mako's gets about 2 or 3 scenes, and is mostly played for laughs. Past the initial 'greed club' mini-arc, Honoji only really gave Mako her uniform back because REVOCS/Covers meant they weren't taking chances, and even then, I don't recall them expecting it to work. In contrast, Chie awakening to her Persona Tomoe is played completely straight, and is carried from beginning to end.

As for personality, even if you want to say that Chie is the class Genki girl (which I don't for reasons I'll point out in a second), Mako is this played to such a logical extreme towards Ryuko, that I'd argue that it ceases to be the same personality trait. I don't recall Chie rugby tackling Yu/Youske in fits of glee, any more than I recall she treated the latter like shit. And as for the friend dynamics... if I had a quid for every pair of vicariously lived-through tomboy lesbians where one subject in question admitted she's not a character after a 10-episode sabbatical... I'd have two quid.

Happened_Twice_Chie_VS.png

Speaking of which, didn't Love Live colab wi-

!!

Last edited:
I also dislike Silver VS Trunks lol

Just don't think it's needed unless they feel they need to "do Sonic justice" which would be placing Sonic at Low 2-C and probably billions c (if that honestly) and scale him at best to two universes (and that's me being generous) while placing DBS characters at outright 2-C and quintillions c. Then again, maybe Trunks scales to a lower end since he was only during the Zamasu arc, so scaling around Beerus' value in his episode. Still more than enough to beat Silver in AP, albeit not TOO much. But it won't matter.

Silver's best bet is to use literally every ability he has, but they'd probably argue Trunks is fully serious in a battle and does not hesitate to end it quickly if he can.

But all in all everyone and their mother knows what the outcome is gonna be, and it's just retreading the same waters as Shadow VS Vegeta, but this time it's two weaker characters who can time travel! How quirky. also Silver's time travel is >>> Trunks' which is the main point of the MU so the true winner is Silver
Trunks vs Silver is fine honestly. And even tho it shares the same outcome as Vegeta vs Shadow, it could be a form of updated research. Also, Silver pretty much has to be put at Universal in this episode.

The reasoning here would probably be more that Bowser has never been seen using the machines himself, its always Jr. I can't really think of a single time he's utilized a robot himself that isn't like his Clown Kart or something. And in all honesty even if you did give Bowser access to all his machines, it wouldn't change the matchup in any major way like giving Eggman all his machines does. Also the dynamic of a single opponent tearing through someone's entire arsenal bit by bit overtime is a very interesting dynamic we've never had before, and it keeping Eggman on the ropes of "oh you won't be able to handle THIS" would lead to fun banter/animation potential. It could also lead to an interesting fake out/unexpected ending with Eggman winning, with him being able to turn the situation around on Bowser's head with the final robot he pulls out finally being able to put the king under (I think the Phantom Ruby or any of Eggman's major uni-robots would be able to effectively take him out. Or you could just have the Death Egg Cannon put him down, either or). Could be a very fun fight generally.
Bowser has used a mech once in that one Mario Party game. Bowser Jr. has used mechs before too. Like in the Galaxy games and in Sunshine. And a few other times I think

Time stamp 51:48

Leaving it opened ended like that is both great and awful at the same time since it leads to interpretive hype which keeps viewers guessing on what "crazy new" franchise will debut in DB but by the same measure it'll inevitably lead to some disappointment if certain franchises get left out.

Kinda a smart business decision tbh.

Trunks vs Silver is fine honestly. And even tho it shares the same outcome as Vegeta vs Shadow, it could be a form of updated research. Also, Silver pretty much has to be put at Universal in this episode.
Yawn... this again? Send it to the Null Void or the erased original Dragon Ball timeline where it belongs!

Do it sega
_april_fools__legacy_super_eggman_render_by_nibroc_rock_db4bsgl-fullview.png
Still intresting how every other medium except for the videogames having given the old egghead a transformation or a major physical power up (that doesn't rely on machinery) the closest we've gotten was... I actually don't remember tbh.

Leaving it opened ended like that is both great and awful at the same time since it leads to interpretive hype which keeps viewers guessing on what "crazy new" franchise will debut in DB but by the same measure it'll inevitably lead to some disappointment if certain franchises get left out.

Kinda a smart business decision tbh.
Well we had two new ones so far Tetsuo is another appearance so that's three and hopefully assuming Fett is fighting Predator that's four new franchises already
And given that leaves two new MU left for the first half assuming it 16 to other new series

I don't really agree with what this site's stats are for Mario so I tend to not use them, but DB DEFINITELY doesn't use them so I'm not taking them into account here. I think the highest they'd bring Bowser is probably Galaxy level via Grand Star scaling.

I have no idea what they'd use for Eggman's speed stats but they could likely downscale his reactions from the Sonic characters due to keeping up with them in the mechs, so I dunno if Bowser would outspeed him, I guess you could argue haxx, but idk how haxxed they'd have Bowser and I'm pretty sure most of what Eggman's stronger robots offer alongside the Phantom Ruby's haxx would be more potent
Didn’t Bowser win the CDB unanimously last month?

When I was playing through P4 (which BTW has become the worst game I've ever played to completion)
Oof, p4 was one of my favorite Persona games
I saw Chie's antics and general personality and thought 'wait, this isn't Mako, wtf is going on?'. When interrogating (strong word, I know) a fan of the MU on the matter, I got this response:

'High School friend' is vague af, but I'll give it that for now.

'Need HP to fight' is the main thing I want to focus on, as it's really just another way of saying abnormally low stamina pools' that is going to set off debates about 'muh stat analysis only' with no emphasis on the characters (see what Aang vs Edward is accused of being). Chie becoming physical-focused is more just an oddity with P4's war crime it calls 'balancing' (with Mabufu on the side because why not), and I hesitate to say that this is something that's acknowledged by it's own narrative (a Xeno parallel would be something like Sharla Cool Off not being shown in cutscenes).

On that note, while Mako is this 'low stamina pool' disposition, compared to the other wielders of Goku Uniforms / LFS, Mako's gets about 2 or 3 scenes, and is mostly played for laughs. Past the initial 'greed club' mini-arc, Honoji only really gave Mako her uniform back because REVOCS/Covers meant they weren't taking chances, and even then, I don't recall them expecting it to work. In contrast, Chie awakening to her Persona Tomoe is played completely straight, and is carried from beginning to end.

As for personality, even if you want to say that Chie is the class Genki girl (which I don't for reasons I'll point out in a second), Mako is this played to such a logical extreme towards Ryuko, that I'd argue that it ceases to be the same personality trait. I don't recall Chie rugby tackling Yu/Youske in fits of glee, any more than I recall she treated the latter like shit. And as for the friend dynamics... if I had a quid for every pair of vicariously lived-through tomboy lesbians where one subject in question admitted she's not a character after a 10-episode sabbatical... I'd have two quid.

Happened_Twice_Chie_VS.png
Tbh, this entire time I thought the connections were entirely visual, kinda strange it happened twice

A) Claude has Addam Origo, but you didn't need me to tell you that.
Me, who genuinely didn't know who that was (and tbh idk if Decidueye has that many connections outside of "flying archer" from a Nintendo property)
B) If we give Decidueye Z-moves / Sinister Arrow Raid, doesn't this MU get completely flipped on it's head? Ash's Pikachu gets a 3-C key specifically because Z-moves exist, am I meant to believe that other exclusive Z-moves don't scale?
Z-Moves can probably be used to maybe even oneshot Claude, but I'd genuinely say Claude's speed and Fallen Star would even out that playing field, especially if they'd try and compare their best attacks, though it's probably more of a toss up than I give it credit for

That's mostly because of YouTube versus debaters.
That kinda only accounts for 1-2 of the points. The other two points come from the researchers/staff.
…then again Beerus only barely lost to Arceus with a CDB so take it with a grain of salt.
Also also, common consensus in the DB-adjacent communities is that Bowser wins that. Frontiers may change that because Flynn writes strong stuff when given free reign (cough Archie cough), but as of now peeps believe Bowser holds every advantage except intellect, which even then he’s surprisingly not too far behind.

Time stamp 51:48

Ben mentioned: Thor vs Vegeta is classic.
Chad said thr episode then has a franchise / character "nobody is expecting".
And Liam said there is a couple no one is expecting (Chad confirmed at least two). (?)

So they better fit in the hype.

Me, who genuinely didn't know who that was (and tbh idk if Decidueye has that many connections outside of "flying archer" from a Nintendo property)

Z-Moves can probably be used to maybe even oneshot Claude, but I'd genuinely say Claude's speed and Fallen Star would even out that playing field, especially if they'd try and compare their best attacks, though it's probably more of a toss up than I give it credit for
So how likely Claude will be fighting Decidueye ... Compared to Claude vs Hiccup?

Claude vs Hiccup
I don't think it's necessarily "bad" rather that it's a complete mismatch when Claude has two types of damage bonuses against Toothless, though they do have a few good connections as dragon riders that want bring an end to a racial conflict and prejudice

Season 4: Naruto vs Ichigo
Season 5: Jiraiya vs Roshi
Season 6: Sasuke vs Hiei and Guy vs All Might
Season 7: Kakashi vs Obi-Wan and Rock Lee vs Sanji
Season 8: Madara vs Aizen

New Bleach anime is coming out this year.
You know what this means
maxresdefault.jpg

Bro, what the hell are you going on about
Well just some ideas still spread in Asia.
If you do not get it, then drop it so that discussions can move on.

Long story short: some story plot has shaped Eren for worse, and eventually his allies would need to fight him as a villain in the end.

And for such hatred or just pure coincidence he is pit against enemies way stronger than he is, like Ken Kaneki and Yuichiro Hyakuya.

Whom would Kenpachi Zaraki fight?
Azrael (Blazblue)
Dracule Mihawk (One Piece)
Garou (One Punch Man)
Alleyne (?)
Akuma (Street Fighter) (?)

I don't think it's necessarily "bad" rather that it's a complete mismatch when Claude has two types of damage bonuses against Toothless, though they do have a few good connections as dragon riders that want bring an end to a racial conflict and prejudice
This is sad.

But is it likely Claude will fight Decidueye? This is "seemingly" "fairer" than Claude vs Hiccup and that both Claude and Decidueye fight with archery.

Season 4: Naruto vs Ichigo
Season 5: Jiraiya vs Roshi
Season 6: Sasuke vs Hiei and Guy vs All Might
Season 7: Kakashi vs Obi-Wan and Rock Lee vs Sanji
Season 8: Madara vs Aizen

New Bleach anime is coming out this year.
You know what this means
maxresdefault.jpg
No
We're done with Bleach vs Naruto MU
Orochimaru has Medusa and there's other Bleach MU that doesn't involves fighting Naruto again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back