• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wondered how they'd handle Monokuma. Would they just composite his various feats from all the games? Because in DR2, he had an ABSURD amount of backup bodies, and was constantly getting more made...
Tbf wasn't Monokuma a computer virus in that game? How would you quantify the feats in a simulation? (That's isn't the core premise of the verse e.g SAO).

Regardless if DB do composite Monokuma that awful bear is almost unkillable without some high tier hacking.

Monokuma, or to be more specific, Junko, is likely to get William Afton.
Yes. That William Afton.
Danganronpa vs Five Nights at Freddy’s.
Cursed timeline.
At least that MU will bring plenty of despair puhuhuhuhu... wait what!?
So basically, we'd feed him to Teddie?
What are the connections again in that MU? (outside "killer bears").

Season 4: Naruto vs Ichigo
Season 5: Jiraiya vs Roshi
Season 6: Sasuke vs Hiei and Guy vs All Might
Season 7: Kakashi vs Obi-Wan and Rock Lee vs Sanji
Season 8: Madara vs Aizen

New Bleach anime is coming out this year.
You know what this means
maxresdefault.jpg
Or
deoov2x-95bdcab9-c46d-4843-b3ad-065f3604e7db.jpg

Tanj vs Jojo is also making 1.5 mil before 2 weeks ez. Maybe even before Tuesday too.

It did well.
imagine if they actually a 3D fight for Tanjojo

But yeah impressive for modern DB standards, some episodes took half a year to reach that or even longer.

I hope Vegeta vs Thor keeps up the momentum. If the next episode is Bill vs Discord/Gru vs Megamind then DB will be on fire for a bit.

I had a friend send me connections for Sol Badguy vs Shadow and they were honestly really good lmao, it'd possibly be not a colossal stomp in Sol's favor if you made it Archie Shadow too

imagine if they actually a 3D fight for Tanjojo

But yeah impressive for modern DB standards, some episodes took half a year to reach that or even longer.

I hope Vegeta vs Thor keeps up the momentum. If the next episode is Bill vs Discord/Gru vs Megamind then DB will be on fire for a bit.
Gru vs Megamind would be a perfect next mu, the hype for Bill Cipher kinda died so I don't think it'd rake in as many views as Tanjojo

Speaking of Jojo mus, please for the love of god avoid doing Gioker until you've done the other big Jojo mus (Kars vs Meruem, Kira vs Adachi), if Giorno loses the shit storm will cause DB to lose their entire Jojo fanbase basically.

I had a friend send me connections for Sol Badguy vs Shadow and they were honestly really good lmao, it'd possibly be not a colossal stomp in Sol's favor if you made it Archie Shadow too
Sol get his shit pushed by either version of Shadow especially Archie
Honestly feels like DB is running out of good ideas with their picking mindset

They've been using more and more returnees, tho maybe this season wont be as notable as last.
well tbf most of those returnees have Mu that are popular or there opponents don't have better which leads ot them coming back

Returnees are cool unless you're Batman, literally just feeding him to marvel characters for 0 reason. His only good Marvel mus were Spider-Man and Iron Man and the latter was hurt by him being used 3 times previously
Yeah before Bruce Vs Tony we had Batman Vs Spiderman, Batman Vs Captain America and Batman Vs Black Panther plus you could debatably include Batman Beyond Vs Spiderman 2099 (Bruce was Terry's tech support and built the suit in the first place) and Batgirl Vs Spider-Gwen (Literally took place in the Batcave). To call Batman overused is quite the understatement.
Inb4 Bats vs Moon Knight next year :V
That's absolutely his next mu lol
Moon Knight stomps if they use street tier version Bats (pretty much everyone and their grandmother in the Vs community knows Marvel street tiers > DC street tiers and Marvel herald tiers < DC herald tiers, with a few exceptions).

Looking back at the past MUs Captain America probably deserves a run back too.

I always wondered how they'd handle Monokuma. Would they just composite his various feats from all the games? Because in DR2, he had an ABSURD amount of backup bodies, and was constantly getting more made...
I doubt they'd use that since that was an AI in a digital world, Monokuma does have hundreds of back-ups though according to IF (Which Death Battle will use due to their compositing rules)

Long story short: some story plot has shaped Eren for worse, and eventually his allies would need to fight him as a villain in the end.

And for such hatred or just pure coincidence he is pit against enemies way stronger than he is, like Ken Kaneki and Yuichiro Hyakuya.
Yeah, I've read Attack on Titan. Post-Time Skip Eren is actually pretty popular, mostly because he is a piece of shit and also incredibly attractive. Eren's political motivations are the main reasons behind most of his match-ups, well Kaneki wasn't always about the politics when it came to its connections but it later did, I believe.

Yeah before Bruce Vs Tony we had Batman Vs Spiderman, Batman Vs Captain America and Batman Vs Black Panther plus you could debatably include Batman Beyond Vs Spiderman 2099 (Bruce was Terry's tech support and built the suit in the first place) and Batgirl Vs Spider-Gwen (Literally took place in the Batcave). To call Batman overused is quite the understatement.
Well I wouldn't count Batgirl since Bruce isn't involved at all, and honestly I love that they included Bruce in Batman Beyond vs 2099 since in the show Bruce is always helping Terry out. Too bad it was a filler episode with 0 research or we would've had 4 Bruce losses

Well I wouldn't count Batgirl since Bruce isn't involved at all, and honestly I love that they included Bruce in Batman Beyond vs 2099 since in the show Bruce is always helping Terry out. Too bad it was a filler episode with 0 research or we would've had 4 Bruce losses
2099 should've kicked the shit out of him, especially given how they scale Spider-Man nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back