• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kdssbv9mtdw81.jpg

I agree regardless of personal reservations or expectations of certain/likely/possible future MUs we shouldn't get too emotionally invested in them.

It's healthy to passionately dislike or like certain MUs as well as express your informed opinions/personal experiences of the Vs community but we should all know when to read the room when the discussion gets a little too heated.

I've seen multiple "drop it" (or similar) comments, so let's take our own advice shall we?

Anyway let the Thor Vs Vegeta memes continue to flow... :|

I heard Megatron got buffed to the point where it’s a fair fight again. Don’t quote me on that tho.
May or may not the bunk. G1 was split on this way back, but I heard the stats werent as solid.

However that was before then, nowadays Frieza could get 1 million x Uni durability via getting shit on by Broly for an hour lol

Also uhhh how is Frieza vs Megatron that toxic Im sorry for bringing that up :V

Good.
A meme on Vegeta which is not about his height.

So much spite if this is how the fight starts. Rooster Teeth First members shall know them by next Tuesday.

Anyways, getting a bit more positive, Sinestro vs Terumi is ******* rad.

DC L or no, the interactions alone between Sinestro and Terumi would be really fun.
Yes.

This Thaal Sinestro vs Yuuki Terumi and Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger and John Constantine vs Raidou Kuzunoha the XIV have evolved from spite matchups (against DC Comics) into some of the most requested matchups in their own rights (at least for the character versus communities).

What do y'all think about this?

Loid & Yor Forger VS John & Jane Smith (Spy X Family VS Mr. & Mrs. Smith)

Interesting. Can imagine the fun mixed with cool action. Not that it needs a high budget (I am saying this even for a live action production) but rather something fun to watch.

Is it just me Muzan Kibutsuji, Morbius the Living Vampire (Marvel Comics) and Man-Bat (Post-Flashpoint) actually have common close connections. Who do you want them to face in a Death Battle?

Good.
A meme on Vegeta which is not about his height.

So much spite if this is how the fight starts. Rooster Teeth First members shall know them by next Tuesday.

Yes.

This Thaal Sinestro vs Yuuki Terumi and Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger and John Constantine vs Raidou Kuzunoha the XIV have evolved from spite matchups (against DC Comics) into some of the most requested matchups in their own rights (at least for the character versus communities).

Loid & Yor Forger VS John & Jane Smith (Spy X Family VS Mr. & Mrs. Smith)

Interesting. Can imagine the fun mixed with cool action. Not that it needs a high budget (I am saying this even for a live action production) but rather something fun to watch.

Is it just me Muzan Kibutsuji, Morbius the Living Vampire (Marvel Comics) and Man-Bat (Post-Flashpoint) actually have common close connections. Who do you want them to face in a Death Battle?
For the Three Potential DC Herald Killers, they are good and they should put DC victory to the end.

For Spy X Family matchup, maybe Jade Chan (Jackie Chan Adventures) VS Anya Forger is a matchup but Jade Chan stomps.

Muzan can fight against Dio. Jonathan's punches being able to break out mind control from Dio's fourteen-year-old female minon is confirmed.

Anyways, getting a bit more positive, Sinestro vs Terumi is ******* rad.

DC L or no, the interactions alone between Sinestro and Terumi would be really fun.
I can see Sinestro getting increasingly ticked at Terumi as the fight goes on. For a guy who's all about order and keeping everything in it's place, a completely chaotic, ungovernable force like Terumi is everything he despises. The dialogue just writes itself.

@Jasonsith killing whatever number of people doesnt mean its viable for vs

Why slice of life or romcom titles need vs profiles, really none will argue these ever
Having vs profiles is one thing, having them in Death Battle is another.

These characters likely do not even have superpowers (perhaps superhuman physiques) and some advanced military/government agent grade training.

Oh yea Tanj vs Jojo blew past Wanda vs Zatanna in views.

No more witches.
In a few days no more crazy vigilante girls too.

I can see Sinestro getting increasingly ticked at Terumi as the fight goes on. For a guy who's all about order and keeping everything in it's place, a completely chaotic, ungovernable force like Terumi is everything he despises. The dialogue just writes itself.
The dialogues can really be interesting no matter the outcome. Just hope the crew does not flop. Otherwise it will be fear instilled upon the audience and the investors in a metaphorical sense.

Last edited:
Ya know, if they include Japanese Megatron, I'd say Megs actually has a decent chance of winning. But they'll likely stick to American G1 stuff, like with Optimus, and I don't think they accept universal IDW
yeah the only instance they mentioned the Japanese stuff was mentioning the Reconfiguration Matrix from G2 in the black box

edit: never mind it actually just mentioning a Japanese catalog explaining where is trailer goes, no G2 mention at all besides Generation 2 but that's a different Generation 2

Last edited:
Neo vs Lain
Neo vs Lain such that Kirito may fight Maple? I'm fine. ... Screw it, I'm in.

Multiverse level Megatron
This?

Holy Molly
Frieza now has a real challenge

Last edited:
Writing a blog post on the merits of Trunks vs Luminary. Anyone got any thoughts on the matchup, what you'd want from it, music potential, sound design, voice acting, what you don't want? You name it.
  • Luminary using Kazing on Trunks after he wins to bring him back to life
  • Luminary weaponising Zoom somehow
  • Luminary using Kaclang to endure a stronger attack from Trunks and Trunks being utterly confused how his attack turned someone metal
  • Gigaslash vs Sword of Hope final clash
The only real rule is "don't bring up other matchups". The idea is analysing it in a vacuum, not how it's better or worse than other matchups for X, Y and Z reasons.

Am I the only one who like this match-up? Decent connections, nice funny banter and very good animation potential.
ae7b100244e821a7212add3adf5a9419.png
Which matchup?

What about Fujitora vs Kaname Tosen
Or
Kabuto Yakushi vs Kaname Tosen
Or
Kabuto Yakushi vs Gin Ichimaru

Somehow I see Kabuto Yakushi vs Kaname Tosen weirdly attractive
Especially when looking into their final forms

I believe there was a feat from some random dude from this obscure but Canon thing where the bot performed a feat that would give transformers one of the highest speed ratings, but people were quick to say it's probably an outlier
Alternity are like the size of several universes, so there's that.

This?

Holy Molly
I will upgrade him to Low 1-C at some point

Why you keep insisting on Kirito fighting her, its a literal who among people and afair her series is more comedy then anything relevant for vs, people just make any series be vs relevant now
Actually... Kirito vs Shiroe or Maple is just common sense or first thing I can think of considering they are all "normal human joins a multiplayer online game and gets an online avatar which gets super strong". Like if you have watched SAO, Log Horizon and Bofuri (even just one episode from each), you would realise that these matchups can instinctively come up.

I would admit Kirito vs Neo is far more popular in America given Log Horizon and Bofuri are relatively or even absolutely WHO verses in the USA. While The Matrix is a globally successful movie series and SAO somehow is a novel verse that is at least heard of worldwide.

In fact Log Horizon has been viewed by Asians as a "better" SAO in terms of online game simulation and Bofuri is a parody of SAO in a lot of ways. Kirito vs Shiroe is a generic stomp in Kirito favor while Kirito vs Maple can be somehow debatable at some "Leon Kennedy vs Frank West" level.

Meanwhile Neo stomps over Kirito in a lot of ways among debaters as well as normies.

This?

Holy Molly
There not using Alternity MegaTron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back