• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
regardless freiza has fought on the ground its not like DB will have to stick to that for majority of the fight or adapt

Notice how most of the the close corders combat start in the sky or end up in it, alot of the rest of the fight on the ground is beam rated long range attack. Look I'm not saying that close corderds isn't impossible just not realistic. They'd probably need to depict Megatron as stronger than Freiza to make it work with Frieza's character which would be weird.

I'm not saying the connections are exactly the most important thing in the fight but when in a MU like Frieza vs Megatron when another important factor of a MU (animation potential) is pretty risky and the connections are non existent, it's a pretty bad sign
Again, i know size difference isn't the end but it definetly makes the animation potential much more tricky and this will be harder to make work than other DBZ episodes
Anyways, let's just stick to our own opinions, you don't give a shit about size difference and connections, i do. I just don't want this conversation to end like yours with Smashor about Frieza vs Megatron, lol.
Frieza vs Megatron is one matchup where it sounded good on paper but animation may look awkward by sheer size difference. The biggest size difference we have so far is Kirby vs Majin Buu and Kirby is notable for getting himself much bigger by inhaling. (And in the Wario vs King Dedede MU the animators seem to just make Dedede inhaled to match Wario's size before the fight even starts - this also applies to SSBU and SSBU also shrinks Ridley to the size of Bowser to fit the arena) it will lose some authenticity - and more importantly things can get awkward when Megatron and Frieza are not quite notable for size manipulation. (Frieza can buff himself a bit but not quite from 1.58 m to 10.5 m).

Notice how most of the the close corders combat start in the sky or end up in it, alot of the rest of the fight on the ground is beam rated long range attack. Look I'm not saying that close corderds isn't impossible just not realistic. They'd probably need to depict Megatron as stronger than Freiza to make it work with Frieza's character which would be weird.
again i don't see any issue in this point is whenever they had to fight on the ground Frieza fought on the ground
okay and? its animation of the fight don't see how that's an issue
Tipper's really talking about Frieza vs Megatron again? Where on earth could he have gotten that much Copium from?
why would could i cope over MU thats gonna happen in the future ?
plz know what Ur talking about before trying to talk shit

Why would you? My man, you ARE coping right now!
fetchimage

plz try to learn what that word means thank you

Frieza vs Megatron is one matchup where it sounded good on paper but animation may look awkward by sheer size difference. The biggest size difference we have so far is Kirby vs Majin Buu and Kirby is notable for getting himself much bigger by inhaling. (And in the Wario vs King Dedede MU the animators seem to just make Dedede inhaled to match Wario's size before the fight even starts - this also applies to SSBU and SSBU also shrinks Ridley to the size of Bowser to fit the arena) it will lose some authenticity - and more importantly things can get awkward when Megatron and Frieza are not quite notable for size manipulation. (Frieza can buff himself a bit but not quite from 1.58 m to 10.5 m).
TBF on the Kirby MUs the characters aren't really defined by their size like a Transformer is. Kirby characters can be made bigger without it feeling weird.

"It will happen in the future"

As though it's popularity hasn't fallen off hard

As though it was terribly popular to begin with

As though Frieza and Megatron both haven't gotten way more opponents since then

The most pathetic type of cope is the cope that dosn't even know it's coping.
Smashor for one second one Measley second stop being stupid and get the shit out ya ears cause i need you to listen

Akuma had Yujiro,Garou and Raoh as his popular picks yet who he fought?
Shao Khan despite that MU "loosing" popularity in the community it ******* happened because Casual ******* wanted it you know the peeps DB Appeals to?
so going the 'its popularity has fallen off bit is not only ******* Dumb cause it really hasn't in the broad schemes of things its means **** all when Casuals still and various folks still want the MU

"As though it was terribly popular to begin with"

man how clueless are you the popularity the Mu was going thru in 2020 was up there and after Nemesis vidya theres still fans that want it so it didn't do shit to stop it

"As though Frieza and Megatron both haven't gotten way more opponents since then"

lol at this thinking Frieza hadn't gotten shit but the usual generic Marvel/DC vs DB MU and Megatron hasn't even fared better at all

Most of these so called opponents means **** all cause there cope posting MU trying delay the reality of the situation

so ask you again LEARN what Coping is cause you're ass clearly don't know what it means

Ridley,Zod,Thanos,Boros,Darkseid,Mewtwo,Mongul,Gilgamesh,Brainiac
Incase you don't the issue let me help

Ridley/Boros is outright ass and has better

Gilgamesh has better like Sinbad

Zod,Darkseid,Mongul, and Brainiac are Generic DC vs DB which has DC dicking on DB for the #97870586 time not to mention the three in the bold have better

Mewtwo was outright rejected

so the fact nobody has found a worthwhile Frieza ALT to do other than a different Megatron tells you how little thats stopping Frieza vs Megatron from happening

Incase you don't the issue let me help

Ridley/Boros is outright ass and has better

Gilgamesh has better like Sinbad

Zod,Darkseid,Mongul, and Brainiac are Generic DC vs DB which has DC dicking on DB for the #97870586 time not to mention the three in the bold have better

Mewtwo was outright rejected

so the fact nobody has found a worthwhile Frieza ALT to do other than a different Megatron tells you how little thats stopping Frieza vs Megatron from happening
Pyron (Darkstalkers)

And your next line is that Pyron is irrelevant and nobody cares about him as if Frieza on his own wouldn't carry the **** out of views.

Shao Khan despite that MU "loosing" popularity in the community it ******* happened because Casual ******* wanted it you know the peeps DB Appeals to?
so going the 'its popularity has fallen off bit is not only ******* Dumb cause it really hasn't in the broad schemes of things its means **** all when Casuals still and various folks still want the MU
Shao Kahn vs Akuma only happened because it had multiple years of pushing by hardcore fans and casuals, DB fans love their sequel fights too. If Akuma vs any of those had as much time to be requested they absolutely would've picked it, it was a case of an old requested MU getting picked over a newer one.

Yujiro, Garou and Raoh only got popular less than a year before Akuma vs Kahn came out, when the matchup would already have been locked.

Frieza vs Megatron has been unpopular for years now.

Everyone please chill out. I do not this thread be nuked because of the unnecessary heat.

TBF on the Kirby MUs the characters aren't really defined by their size like a Transformer is. Kirby characters can be made bigger without it feeling weird.
While making a Transformer human size kind of goes against what they are.
True.
Same goes for Shinji Ikari vs Tetsuo Shima without turning into a giant grotesque monster baby Muzan thing

What are Frieza’s alts?
Ridley,Zod,Thanos,Boros,Darkseid,Mewtwo,Mongul,Gilgamesh,Brainiac
Ridley vs Frieza also faces the same issue as Megatron vs Frieza.

Others... Pretty much generic villain boss battles.

(And it is weird I hear people yelling "owtwem sv azeirf erom on" already)

Braniac, Pyron and Apex Luthor IIRC.
Pyron huh? Be blessed at least Pyron has a human size form because he does have a giant size that dwarfs planets and even galaxies.

I remember someone mentioning on this thread the concept of "nightmare season" (Basically a season compiled of MUs you ******* hate)
Well i decided to do a season like that, so behold, the worst seasone ever made (All thumbnails are made by me btw, except Sans vs Ness)
unknown.png
Anyone talking about other matchups? Or... Your own nightmare season that MAY sound good on paper but you feel it would ruin Rooster Teeth?

Void Termina tier Oppenheimer rat-2-go

Pyron (Darkstalkers)

And your next line is that Pyron is irrelevant and nobody cares about him as if Frieza on his own wouldn't carry the **** out of views.
yes he is and "Well Frieza could hard carry the views" isn't a convincing argument when you're gonna try to convince them to do a nobody over Mega ******* tron
Yujiro, Garou and Raoh only got popular less than a year before Akuma vs Kahn came out, when the matchup would already have been locked.

Frieza vs Megatron has been unpopular for years now.
holy shit Ur naive
the MU still get requested the fact you believe this nonsense show with no evidence to back it up shows how ignorant u truly are

Shao Kahn vs Akuma only happened because it had multiple years of pushing by hardcore fans and casuals, DB fans love their sequel fights too. If Akuma vs any of those had as much time to be requested they absolutely would've picked it, it was a case of an old requested MU getting picked over a newer one.
it wouldn't change shit Akuma vs Shao Kahn was losing favor in the community for years and it still happened

we need to shill trunks vs luminary
Sure Trunks vs Luminary let's go.
And Byleth Eisner can be freed to face Rean Schwarzer.

Anyone already commissioned Therewolf Media or TehGM for that already? One is already done from Brandon Yates

Oh one for Byleth vs Rean

Well Speedy is a researcher now and he was in the Discord where everyone saw Megatron as THE Frieza MU and all the G1 people like it and they generally share opinions with the researchers (and are the ones picked to become actual researchers as we've seen). I'm not on the Discord anymore so I can't actually provide the evidence in screenshots but I do remember it being regarded as the big Frieza MU

Well Speedy is a researcher now and he was in the Discord where everyone saw Megatron as THE Frieza MU and all the G1 people like it and they generally share opinions with the researchers (and are the ones picked to become actual researchers as we've seen). I'm not on the Discord anymore so I can't actually provide the evidence in screenshots but I do remember it being regarded as the big Frieza MU
when i was there it still was the MU for Frieza
Also Ultraguy was on the Blog for the fight during the summer of 2020 and folks wanted to see if the Megs buff hold true

And how many years ago was that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back