• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also why are we saying Archie Sonic god tiers can handle DC high tiers when... well... you know... they didnt.

:V
“DC high tiers” would just refer to Heralds, right? They range from uni to multi+ so Archie god tiers can beat some of them

Unless we’re talking about Tier 1s

Harley Quinn VS Jinx (Batman VS League of Legends) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered Mar 29, 2022
Scarlet Witch VS Zatanna (Marvel VS DC) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered Apr 12, 2022
Tanjiro VS Jonathan Joestar (Demon Slayer VS JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) | DEATH BATTLE! [#3 ON TRENDING]
Premiered 19 hours ago

I myself expect Thorgeta be getting similar clicks to Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna.
Harley Quinn VS Jinx (Batman VS League of Legends) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered Mar 29, 2022
Scarlet Witch VS Zatanna (Marvel VS DC) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered Apr 12, 2022
Tanjiro VS Jonathan Joestar (Demon Slayer VS JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) | DEATH BATTLE! [#50 ON TRENDING]
Premiered Apr 26, 2022

The stamina of charm in Tanjiro Kamado vs Jonathan Joestar...

anyways looking at what DB may bring for the next fight Ultra Ego should be in given the Form made it debut in July 21 of last year and Thor had the Odin Force for two years and numerous times while at it

8c59985a6b069df2bd1e4dc57d772037.png

You know, Vegeta is the same wait and height as Astolfo
A small size only serves as a smaller target to hit a-hole
you know it's funny n how Vegeta never cared about how short he is to others
Vegeta saw many opponents at various sizes. He won against some and lost against some. He had something more meaningful to get mad about.
Meanwhile, Frieza...
Fans care more about whom Frieza fights in his actual Death Battle episode.

Do you hate it Disney+ Moon Knight is more boring than even Netflix MCU Iron Fist Season 1?

I remember someone mentioning on this thread the concept of "nightmare season" (Basically a season compiled of MUs you ******* hate)
Well i decided to do a season like that, so behold, the worst seasone ever made (All thumbnails are made by me btw, except Sans vs Ness)
unknown.png
Batman vs Pyatorochka?

Do explain.

Damn, not a Friezatron fan, eh.
They're a fan of every Touhou match where the Touhou character is guaranteed a win, but the one popular match where its a coin toss, and would no doubt be handled by Swan, tipping it in the DB character's favor? Not a chance, lol.

As for Frieza vs Megatron, I'm not sure what they dislike about it that DB couldn't handle properly for a fun MU.

They're a fan of every Touhou match where the Touhou character is guaranteed a win, but the one popular match where its a coin toss, and would no doubt be handled by Swan, tipping it in the DB character's favor? Not a chance, lol.

As for Frieza vs Megatron, I'm not sure what they dislike about it that DB couldn't handle properly for a fun MU.
Are you talking about me? If that's the case, my reasons for liking Hit vs Sakuya is not because Sakuya loses (If you don't buy uni Touhou and other stuff like that), my problem with is is that the connections suck and both have better.
As for Frieza vs Megatron, i think it suffers from size difference, like the majority of Transformers MUs and honestly Nemesis Bloodryche explained pretty well in his video why Frieza vs Megatron is bad.

Being fair that likely don't vibe with the Connections or lack there of

, honestly Nemesis Bloodryche explained pretty well in his video why Frieza vs Megatron is bad.
something he mentions was just his opinion and he also Brought up Another Version Of Megs thats works for freiza that has the same issue so spare me
not to mention DB dealt with Size differences Before so it boils down to creativity

I never said i liked Frieza vs Unicron Trilogy Megatron, i also think that one suffers from similar issue
regardless it's about creativity than anything

Yeah, but they didn't exactly dealt with Frieza vs Megatron level size difference, the closest there is to it is Buu vs Kirby, yet they made Kirby much bigger than he canonically is in the animation to make it work, lol
They did Starscream vs Rainbow Dash and Dash is far shorter than Starscream lol
yeah s1 fight not great but still they did it
they don't have to make it fully accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back