• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flandre VS Broly ending be like:

9d4.jpg
This post is HORRIBLE and you should be ASHAMED
I think the G1 team at least before had GER beating Joker. But maybe during the episode they'll change their minds after looking more into things.

Very curious why we might not need those little blog posts on the next combatants. I'd imagine if it had someone from a new series we would need one, or they're just super well-known
If I had to guess they're either going to be very well known characters, or the fight is going to be an INCREDIBLY OBVIOUS stomp match out the gate.

Jotaro should've beaten Kenshiro unironically, doesn't matter how much more physically powerful Ken is, it can't stop Jotaro from blitz phasing and ripping his heart out like an Aztec priest
Isn't the thing that Kenshiro can just make himself intangible to even Jotaro's dura-negation moves with Musou Tensei?
Also why are we saying Archie Sonic god tiers can handle DC high tiers when... well... you know... they didnt.

:V
I disagree with their outcome personally! But yeah various Archie God Tiers can handle DC High Tiers relatively well.
I remember someone mentioning on this thread the concept of "nightmare season" (Basically a season compiled of MUs you ******* hate)
Well i decided to do a season like that, so behold, the worst seasone ever made (All thumbnails are made by me btw, except Sans vs Ness)
unknown.png
What ******* Jojo character is Reimu against lol, but yeah a lot of these MUs kinda ******* suck, the only one I even like myself all that much is Cell v Dark Samus / MMX v Samus. I'm neutral on Scourge v Reverse and Hit v Sakuya but Sakuya has way better / more interesting opponents than stomping out Hit lol.
Yeah, but they didn't exactly dealt with Frieza vs Megatron level size difference, the closest there is to it is Buu vs Kirby, yet they made Kirby much bigger than he canonically is in the animation to make it work, lol
And not to mention Kirby is frequently sized up in crossovers such as Smash Bros and frequently fights gargantuan celestial monsters in his own games so people are already predisposed to Kirby doing stuff like this. A DragonBall character up against a literal giant is probably a harder sell I'd imagine.

I mean, he is right, the connections between Frieza and Megatron are literally just "evil gray aliens who conquer stuff", there isn't really anything else between the two
Also holy shit Tots finally had a good take
who cares about connections last season and before we had connections that were as deep as a puddle the fact folks still think connections are the end all to be all is laughable especially when the upcoming fight connections aren't even all that great

i don't see what Vilgax offer more than Frieza vs Megatron outside less shaky fight dynamic

who gives cares about connections last season and before we had connections that were as deep as a puddle the fact folks still think connections are the end all to be all is laughable especially when the upcoming fight connections aren't even all that great
I'm not saying the connections are exactly the most important thing in the fight but when in a MU like Frieza vs Megatron when another important factor of a MU (animation potential) is pretty risky and the connections are non existent, it's a pretty bad sign
Again, i know size difference isn't the end but it definetly makes the animation potential much more tricky and this will be harder to make work than other DBZ episodes
Anyways, let's just stick to our own opinions, you don't give a shit about size difference and connections, i do. I just don't want this conversation to end like yours with Smashor about Frieza vs Megatron, lol.

I'm not saying the connections are exactly the most important thing in the fight but when in a MU like Frieza vs Megatron when another important factor of a MU (animation potential) is pretty risky and the connections are non existent, it's a pretty bad sign
Again, i know size difference isn't the end but it definetly makes the animation potential much more tricky and this will be harder to make work than other DBZ episodes
Anyways, let's just stick to our own opinions, you don't give a shit about size difference and connections, i do. I just don't want this conversation to end like yours with Smashor about Frieza vs Megatron, lol.
Like I said Frieza vs Megatron connections are decent enough to justify it as a DB episode and the animation potential while shaky can work well enough with the right mindset, Creativity and execution which is the most important part for it

Eh whatever it's gonna happen anyways down the line unless you can find a strong alt for Frieza that can realistically happen (Good luck lol) it's whatevs

Freiza vs Megatron also sucks because for fight potential. Frieza's first move, unless he's actively impeded or has alterior motives, is to create a giant death ball to nuke the planet from orbit. Unless he's out for revenge or looking for something Frieza in character wouldn't care and just blow up the planet and leave.
At least in Vilgax actually willingly fight in close range and wouldn't just camp at a distance.

Freiza vs Megatron also sucks because for fight potential. Frieza's first move, unless he's actively impeded or has alterior motives, is to create a giant death ball to nuke the planet from orbit. Unless he's out for revenge or looking for something Frieza in character wouldn't care and just blow up the planet and leave.
At least in Vilgax actually willingly fight in close range and wouldn't just camp at a distance.
already wrong in the first take amazing
only time he did that was with Planet Vegeta cause wanted the Saiyans gone in various fights Freiza resort to HtH and energy blasts never afraid of Close Range combat and only resort to Planet Bust as a last resort which wouldn't be an issue given Megatron can breath in space would work for a nice moment of Megs showing how something like wouldn't kill him

already wrong in the first take amazing
only time he did that was with Planet Vegeta cause wanted the Saiyans gone in various fights Freiza resort to HtH and energy blasts never afraid of Close Range combat and only resort to Planet Bust as a last resort which wouldn't be an issue given Megatron can breath in space would work for a nice moment of Megs showing how something like wouldn't kill him
Frieza only does close range fighting when he's fighting someone who can actively keep up with him. If he's not gonna blow up the planet he's going to aim for vitals or make him explode.

Frieza only does close range fighting when he's fighting someone who can actively keep up with him. If he's not gonna blow up the planet he's going to aim for vitals or make him explode.
Frieza has done close range fighting with folks who were fodder to him like Vegeta,Nail etd You acting like the following
1.Freiza isn't some cocky asshole
2.DB gonna have Frieza just nuke MegaTron and not have it be a fight whatsoever
Sorry but these excuses suck ass

Frieza has done close range fighting with folks who were fodder to him like Vegeta,Nail etd You acting like the following
But those people can still fly and keep up with Frieza (at least mildly), sure Megatron can fly but he doesn't really fly fight (unless it's a version where he's a jet, but that's not dbz style close corders in the sky combat, that's a dog fight). Megatron fights on the ground, and since Freiza is full of himself he wouldn't lower himself to that level for some random ass robot. Friezes sees his oponents as pest and is willing to swat them down if they try reaching his level, but he wouldn't lower himself for this.

But those people can still fly and keep up with Frieza (at least mildly), sure Megatron can fly but he doesn't really fly fight (unless it's a version where he's a jet, but that's not dbz style close corders in the sky combat, that's a dog fight). Megatron fights on the ground, and since Freiza is full of himself he wouldn't lower himself to that level for some random ass robot. Friezes sees his oponents as pest and is willing to swat them down if they try reaching his level, but he wouldn't lower himself for this.
Reverse Flash and Hulk we're ground based fighter yet they made it work with Black and Broly, Megatron wouldn't be any different

Uh Freiza is a smug asshole man fought Jiren and Toppo who were stronger than him and don't give a shit man even went good and try to fight Broly where's this nonsense of Frieza wouldn't lower himself when he has shown he's not afraid of getting his hands dirty

The only issue is the size difference kinda screws up H2H
That's true however it boils down to what style they go for it

Sprites would help them mitigate the size difference to a certain extent and could also for some decent H2H combat

In house would would MegaTron to be more fluid but how would go about the combat in it could be tricky

Reverse Flash and Hulk we're ground based fighter yet they made it work with Black and Broly, Megatron wouldn't be any different

Uh Freiza is a smug asshole man fought Jiren and Toppo who were stronger than him and don't give a shit man even went good and try to fight Broly where's this nonsense of Frieza wouldn't lower himself when he has shown he's not afraid of getting his hands dirty
Like seriously Frieza has shown numerous of times he can be up close and personal so not seeing anything to go against it
Yeah but Hulk is known for fighting people who fly and RF probably have fought some flying oponents at some point (I mean flash has most certainly and they're fighting style a very similar) and GB and Broly would fight anyone. Megatron fights on the ground and Frieza doesn't engage in close corders unless he's in the sky, one of the only big execptions was during the TOP because flying was banned.

Yeah but Hulk is known for fighting people who fly and RF probably have fought some flying oponents at some point (I mean flash has most certainly and they're fighting style a very similar) and GB and Broly would fight anyone. Megatron fights on the ground and Frieza doesn't engage in close corders unless he's in the sky, one of the only big execptions was during the TOP because flying was banned.
regardless freiza has fought on the ground its not like DB will have to stick to that for majority of the fight or adapt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back