• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won’t Vegeta Thor have the scaling be a repeat of Broly Hulk? What does Thor have that gives him an edge?
Thorforce being permanent upgrade
Thor suspected born of a Phoenix Force user therefore able to scale from Scarlet Witch
Faster speed plus matter destruction GG
Energy absorption, power stealing, BFR...
Would they use 500 trillion tons of TNT Juri :V
What does that even come from?
why do we not have 500 trillion tons of TNT Dan Hibiki - he would still lose to Hercule Satan who scale from something crazier

Last edited:
Btw if anyone is curious how many abilities Thor would have now that he has the entire Odinforce, he'd have all of this. Obviously he wouldn't just whip out a lot of these powers on a whim (And he wouldn't need them anyway since multiversal+ scaling means he one shots), but if push comes to shove he can just erase Vegeta or depower him into being the equivalent of a normal human being, the former is something Odinforce Thor actually resorted to when he was fighting some dude named Desak.

Would Vegeta’s spirit fission work on Odinforce?
Probably not since I’m pretty sure it only works on power stolen through Absorption or Fusion, and definitely doesn’t work on Magic, which is what the Odinforce is.

Though assuming Thor is vulnerable to it for the sake of argument, Vegeta wouldn’t get to use it for the following reasons:
  1. Vegeta has no idea what the Odinforce is or where Thor got his power, so he’d have no reason to assume he needs to use it
  2. He gets one shot before he can use it because Thor is infinitely stronger. Forced Spirit Fission isn’t Vegeta’s starting move.
  3. The move requires Vegeta to inflict damage. Since All-Father Thor is far faster, Vegeta wouldn’t be able to land the hit required to activate it.

Probably not since I’m pretty sure it only works on power stolen through Absorption or Fusion, and definitely doesn’t work on Magic, which is what the Odinforce is.

Though assuming Thor is vulnerable to it for the sake of argument, Vegeta wouldn’t get to use it for the following reasons:
  1. Vegeta has no idea what the Odinforce is or where Thor got his power, so he’d have no reason to assume he needs to use it
  2. He gets one shot before he can use it because Thor is infinitely stronger. Forced Spirit Fission isn’t Vegeta’s starting move.
  3. The move requires Vegeta to inflict damage. Since All-Father Thor is far faster, Vegeta wouldn’t be able to land the hit required to activate it.
It’s not looking good Vegetabros

Vegeta getting some hax that is actually useful only for it to explicitly not work on magic is so unfortunate. Also does anything think they'll scale Thor to that absurd speed feat that Ares and X-Man did.

Dragon Ball really about to go back on a losing streak after keeping wins going for 6+ years...
Much like how the Flash started DC's massive winning streak when he beat Quicksilver, Reverse Flash has started Dragon Balls losing streak after beating Goku Black.

Vegeta getting some hax that is actually useful only for it to explicitly not work on magic is so unfortunate. Also does anything think they'll scale Thor to that absurd speed feat that Ares and X-Man did.

Much like how the Flash started DC's massive winning streak when he beat Quicksilver, Reverse Flash has started Dragon Balls losing streak after beating Goku Black.
What are some well known verses that can handle dc high tiers?

A losing streak that probably won't last long. As soon as either Frieza or Hit get on with their most requested opponent, its highly likely they break it.

Persona/SMT, Blazblue, Saint Seiya, Archie Sonic God Tiers, Marvel, Pokemon God Tiers, Digimon
Surprisingly no Touhou Project or Puella Magi eh
The only MU I'm aware of involving Saint Seiya for DC is Pegasus Seiya vs Shazam. A match I'm not sure DB will actually do. Its certainly one I want to see, but I'm pretty uncertain on its chances.
Also Nekron vs Hades (Saint Seiya)

Hakan lubed up and threw Honda at a meteor.

Juri scales past them, right? ignoring that feat
Oh I forgot the Death Battle wank... Is this a Lousy Wank or Liam's Wank?

Mario vs Jiren is my favorite joke MU
This makes Hoopa vs Yukari Yakumo a seriously good MU... which is a good matchup which is serious.
What about Mario vs Mickey Mouse and Sonic vs Bugs Bunny?
What even is a joke MU by nowadays definition?

Mario vs Jiren is my favorite joke MU
Mine is Kronika (MK) Vs The Anicent One (MCU).
Fools... You're forgetting the true joke MU
owy4hcvf5dj81.png

Imagine they somehow do Meruem vs Kars and make it just as boring as Akuma vs Shao Khan or God Forbid make it as badly as Shadow vs Mewtwo.
If Swan on it I doubt it
Dragon Ball really about to go back on a losing streak after keeping wins going for 6+ years...
A losing streak that probably won't last long. As soon as either Frieza or Hit get on with their most requested opponent, its highly likely they break it.
Yeah like I mention Frieza, Bardock and Trunks would end it

What are some well known verses that can handle dc high tiers?
Persona/SMT, Blazblue, Saint Seiya, Archie Sonic God Tiers, Marvel, Pokemon God Tiers, Digimon
Warhammer 40k, Xianxia verses, SCP Foundation, 07th Expansion Series, Guilty Gear, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Cirno Who Defeats Zatanna. I start to find it interesting to make a Cirno win against Zatanna after the DC wank. DC characters should be taken down.

they probably will. I am pretty sure they used that feat in SW vs Zatana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back