• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t tetsuo recently get upgraded to high 3-A? How will that factor in to this?
He wins if Mags doesn’t get Herald scaling.

Or maybe not if Tetsuo is too slow to make use of his AP, since DB is definitely gonna scale Magneto to MFTL via Thor’s hammer.

IMG_5116.jpg

He wins if Mags doesn’t get Herald scaling.

Or maybe not if Tetsuo is too slow to make use of his AP, since DB is definitely gonna scale Magneto to MFTL via Thor’s hammer.

IMG_5116.jpg
Does Mach 2+ Carnage still haunt anyone here? Oh nonexistent resistance against madness / sanity manipulation of Scarlet Witch just existed some week ago.

Looking forward to it. But by Season 8 pattern we will likely have a game character vs game character episode. Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer takes so long to come. And so is Samus Aran vs Mega Man X / Mega Man Zero.

Well we do also have demon king tanjiro scaling above muzan without weakness to sun and red blades
It is more like "I have no such weakness".
We will just have to wait and see. I am pretty sure that sun breathing tanjiro can win with his enhanced precognition and stw and exceptional skills
I hope first JoJo wins, but I'd like to see the cool battle. If JoJo gets JoJo 2 and JoJo 3 scaling, then Tanjiro stands no chance.

The Tanjiro meme comes from his encounter against Akasa.
(Dialogues are in traditional Chinese)

The dialogues give an impression that Tanjiro is so immature and refuses to admit facts (to some people).

Furthermore, since "big brother" is used to describe communist/dictatorship countries, this dialogue has been used (usually by Asians) to mock against communist countries when they did something wrong and faced the punishment they deserved but some dictatorship fans still refuse to face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back