• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
who should Bob the Builder fight?
Handy Manny
This.

Sigurd has nothing to do with sunlight, but Sigurd vs Jonathan wouldn't be too bad, tbh

Technically if we wanted a "Sunlight swordsman" specifically, Alfonse from Fire Emblem Heroes would be a lot more thematic
See.

Aw hell nah, some one cum on the sunglasses
lmao

This and Gru vs Megamind are the "top 2" matchup requests from Reddit afaik so looking forward to seeing them anytime

How will Osmosis Jones and White Blood Cell meet? It'd be really funny if they end up fighting because of their host bodies just bumping into each other or something

How will Osmosis Jones and White Blood Cell meet? It'd be really funny if they end up fighting because of their host bodies just bumping into each other or something
Osmosis Jones can actually leave his hosts body, right? So it would probably, Jones somehow ending up in White Blood Cell's hosts body and White not recognizing Jones as part of his host's body, causing them to fight.

Osmosis Jones can actually leave his hosts body, right? So it would probably, Jones somehow ending up in White Blood Cell's hosts body and White not recognizing Jones as part of his host's body, causing them to fight.
He can but I wanna imagine the setup for how they end up in the other persons body yknow. Death Battles with little backstories for how the characters meet are peak

He can but I wanna imagine the setup for how they end up in the other persons body yknow. Death Battles with little backstories for how the characters meet are peak
Simple. Some blood from a Death Battle human character combatant gets into (somehow) blood of another Death Battle human character combatant. Clips can be recycled from previous fights. Add in one zoom in and Battle background story is set.

Last edited:
Sigurd has nothing to do with sunlight, but Sigurd vs Jonathan wouldn't be too bad, tbh

Technically if we wanted a "Sunlight swordsman" specifically, Alfonse from Fire Emblem Heroes would be a lot more thematic
Good grief we have Alfonse vs Solaire of Astora which Alfonse vs Solaire stomps in one-sidedness harder than Tanjiro vs Jonathan.

Last edited:
MU_Analysis_Template.png

New format

Tatsumaki, Tifa, Yang, Lara, Esdeath, and Bayonetta in a very special battle royale....
If DC continues to win, then it is time to summon power of lust.

Watching this thread, it kind of reminds me how Tanjiro used to be a nice character and the manga / anime protagonist we miss... Just recently turned into a lowly despicable political meme.
Wait, political meme???

I mean Ridley vs Vilgax doesnt sound that bad shrug

Ridley is requested to fight Rayquaza after all and thats way worse lol
Be blessed Rayquaza has Bahamut, Seadramon, Silfer, Blue Eyes White Dragon, Ghidorah and other dragon-shaped dragons that are not Ridley, bootleg Aerodactyl or anything pterodactyl.

Seadramon is for Gyarados
Be blessed Rayquaza has Bahamut, Seadramon, Silfer, Blue Eyes White Dragon, Ghidorah and other dragon-shaped dragons that are not Ridley, bootleg Aerodactyl or anything pterodactyl.
I dunno if it's funny or just ridiculous that the closest dragon Vs dragon DB we've had was Iron Fist Vs Po iirc.

We still had Pokemon vs Digimon & Dragonzord vs Kiryu :V
Yeah but Charizard is only consider a "dragon" under very specific circumstances while Wargreymon is more well known for being a dramon killer (dragon slayer in the context of Digimon) also I don't consider Dragonzord nor Kiryu "dragons" in the classical sense since they fall under the robot and cyborg classification (respectively) before being "dragons".

I just want to see a dragon Vs dragon DB with no technicalities, is that too much to ask?

At least Po and Iron Fist are both nicknamed the "dragon" and can both fight using eastern dragon effigies meaning technically it's the closest to a true dragon Vs dragon DB.

I'm likely being way too analytical about this.

Charizard is in Dragon Egg Group & WarGreymon is literal Dragon-Man IF & Po only have basically nicknames. And using elemental attacks doesnt make you an elemental, its not like Mega Man is a real Ice themed character.
Agreed to disagree since I still beg to differ and you completely misconstrued my point about "dragon effigies" by making about elemental attacks for some "reason".

Ima forgeiner and Ive never heard of effigies as a term :V

IF & Po are more abstract effigies than the other Dragons. At least by modern dragon standards, tho technically dragon is weird concept when thinking about what even is a dragon specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back