• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when elder gods were counted as powerful more, then things like titans appeared far above them and characters beating them

Also Shang Tsung said Sindel is essential to fight Cetrion, Shinnok bro, both elder gods, Shao Kahn would be above his woman, also the fact he says of Shinnok being weak in a fight by comparison

Shao khan has power comparable to the elder gods
Currently shown being blown to bits by and elder god two times ina row
Speaking of Mortal Kombat... Anyone interested in bringing Raiden back to fight Raiden Shogun (Genshin Impact)?
(Okay I know you are still starving for Liu Kang vs Jago and other MK kharacters)

Realities-and-Multiverse-Comic-Fortnite.png

Tier 1 Fortnite, I have now seen everything.
Isn't that just 2-A? No mention of higher spatial dimensions.

XC3: "Mind if I copy your homework as long as I change it a bit?"

Astral Chain: "Yeah sure fam"

Xenoblade characters: (murder happy onto the Astral Chain characters)

Good thing Torrian is headhunted by Respawn so that he needs not to witness the execution for himself.

You can maybe make an argument DIO scales to Star Platinum after he drinks Joseph's blood, but even that has issues like DIO attributing the steam roller crushing Jotaro to his stand by claiming "The World has defeated Star Platinum", implying that even though it wasn't visible in the manga The World still contributed to the road roller scene. And even then, by that point DIO explicitly states that after sucking off Joseph his / Jonathan's body is more powerful than it's ever been so Johnathan still wouldn't scale anyway.

Death Battle Cast is live at 4:00 AM 20/4/2022 (UTC+08:00)

Which means good night everyone as I am missing it again.

Again, spoiler tab for everything exclusive to Live and Rooster Teeth First Membership / Death Battle Youtube Champion content. (Including the Jonathan preview, the Cast before Saturday and the Campfire whatever)

Last edited:
Lemme guess... (Unlike the Jojo humans, Dio took hits directly from the stands and was still somehow surviving. Can miss something from me.)
The only time I remember Dio getting hit with a stands attack with his physical body, the punches ripped him apart. He survived due to being a vampire and has regen alongside landing near Josephs incapacitated body to slurp up some blood.

Both JoJo and Tanjiro’s trailers made no mention of stats so it looks like there’s no room for tinfoiling this time
Good to hear, personally i think this format work much better.

First you introduce the character and origin, then you explain its powers/abilities/techniques, and then you bring the feats/scaling.

After that you mention limitations/weaknesses and end the analysis by highlight the character.

I'm just glad Metal Sonic is getting attention since he may not be appearing in the 3rd Sonic movie with the Shadow teaser at the end of the 2nd movie but who knows it may still appear in the Paramount continuity in some fashion.
I think he'll likely be a villain in a later movie, just seems likely imo. It's entirely possible that he could be the final threat in Sonic 3 forcing Sonic & Shadow to team up. I wouldn't count on them redoing the whole SA2 story like Biolizard and everything since their adaptions have changed a lot so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back