• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it speaks more to his immortality. Like the examples they used are bad and imply DIO would be comparable to Star Platinum, when they shot Star Platinum caving DIO's skull in.
I think they were mostly trying to say if DIO could take a hit from Star Platinum and not die it would be pretty hard for Alucard to damage him at all.

Despite my harping on the lack of ending clips now and the heavily missed "FIGHT!" graphic, losing the death aftermath animations is a underspoken tragedy of modern DB's streamlined, corporate approach to everything.
It is even more tragic since the "modern DB's streamlined, corporate approach to everything" is meant to bring in more views and profits, yet the "questionable" stances by Rooster Teeth (and Warner Bros and Hollywood in general) with and the tweaks of rundown format has led to reduced views and profits for the recent episodes.

It is durability, if he did that to any minor villain, they would be tomato paste, that aint stamina at all also
He literally had his Skull Caved in and he literally couldn't use his legs because of that. He doesn't scale to Star Platinum, especially the Pissed Off Jotaro Amped Star Platinum that caused said crippling to begin with. It's more so his Immortality keeping him alive.

He literally had his Skull Caved in and he literally couldn't use his legs because of that. He doesn't scale to Star Platinum, especially the Pissed Off Jotaro Amped Star Platinum that caused said crippling to begin with. It's more so his Immortality keeping him alive.
Let him try that to any minor villain pal, their skull would be crushed to bits, immortality has nothing to do here, an immortal can still die from too much dmg done on them

Let him try that to any minor villain pal, their skull would be crushed to bits, immortality has nothing to do here, an immortal can still die from too much dmg done on them
Look, the point is DIO scaling to Star Platinum at all when he basically got stomped by it is just wrong, I don't care for what reason it was but he still had a fist going inside of his Skull causing him to lose function in his legs ergo Star Platinum exceeds his Durability no matter how you spin it. I honestly feel like it's more Plot Armor than anything else that let DIO survive that attack since his Healing Factor was hella nerfed at the time.

Look, the point is DIO scaling to Star Platinum at all when he basically got stomped by it is just wrong, I don't care for what reason it was but he still had a fist going inside of his Skull causing him to lose function in his legs ergo Star Platinum exceeds his Durability no matter how you spin it. I honestly feel like it's more Plot Armor than anything else that let DIO survive that attack since his Healing Factor was hella nerfed at the time.
Or Dio was lucky to be a vampire which made him above normal humans, dont try to throw plot in here, cuz that can be turned back at Jotaro wgen he got caught in moments Dio would have killed him if he felt like it

Hey @Joycap you up for a challange? So recently, the director (at least I think that's what his role is) of Dark Deception (that one game that's basically "what if Pac-Man was a first-person horror") did a Q&A livestream on Youtube. One of the questions asked was "Which boss enemy would you want to see in Death Battle?" His first answer was Joy Kill:

And his second answer (as he thought it would be funnier) was the Chef Monkeys:

Admittedly, since the game is still in development, I don't think anybody has taken the time to do calcs or anything (though I know one of the normal enemies is fast enough to keep up with an ambulance), but I figured I would try to see if you got any matchups of the Xeno-variety, since that's kinda your thing. Sorry if this is a bit sudden, though: I literally just got done watching said livestream, and when I saw that question, you were the first person to pop to mind (for some reason).

I'd just say 'look up Xenosaga's various Gnosis' and call it a day. Enemy mobs aren't really my thing

Technically they still had wooden sticks and twigs as toothbrushes and finer wooden sticks and grass stalks as toothpicks. Chewing leaves can be used as tooth cleaning for times without chewing gums. They do not have mouthwash so they only had clean water or wine or urine (no joke) as natural mouthwash.

Jonathan is probably gonna loses his sword a minute into the fight
He will lose it mid-fight, but he will be fine. Meanwhile how good is Tanjiro without his blade?

Technically they still had wooden sticks and twigs as toothbrushes and finer wooden sticks and grass stalks as toothpicks. Chewing leaves can be used as tooth cleaning for times without chewing gums. They do not have mouthwash so they only had clean water or wine or urine (no joke) as natural mouthwash.

He will lose it mid-fight, but he will be fine. Meanwhile how good is Tanjiro without his blade?
Tanjiro can headbutt. But JoJo did it once to Dio too.

Why are people saying DIO doesn't scale to Jotaro/Star Platinum? They literally matched each other blow for blow and DIO didn't immediately get pulverized. Besides, The World and Star Platinum were literally stated to be similar stands.

Saying they don't scale is literally the dumbest shit.
The stands scale, but it doubtful that Dio physically scales to his stand

Why are people saying DIO doesn't scale to Jotaro/Star Platinum? They literally matched each other blow for blow and DIO didn't immediately get pulverized. Besides, The World and Star Platinum were literally stated to be similar stands.

Saying they don't scale is literally the dumbest shit.
People are saying DIO himself doesn't scale, everyone is fine with The World scaling but DIO himself being on that level without his stand is what people take issue with.

Rumor has it: Tanjiro had a "2 kilotons" feat from the anime
May I ask:
What is that Tanjiro "2 kilotons" feat? That bugs me. I solved the yield of tat feat from the disrupted movie, so basically that mysterious feat remains.

Realities-and-Multiverse-Comic-Fortnite.png

Tier 1 Fortnite, I have now seen everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back