• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no the time for Rey vs Korra is over. Korra is a character that only needs one episode and never come back. She fought Storm. Oh well. It wasn't mean to be.

The only way I can see it happening if the sequels get the prequel treatment, where they will be seen more fondly by the next gen who grew up with those films, but that will take YEARS and that's if that even happens.

No, they had the chance and they blew it with Storm. Oh well. Time to move on. Korra doesn't need to return, same like Lara Croft. Her fight sucked, but she got the perfect opponent. Oh well, maybe a remastered DBX at the most for that one.

no the time for Rey vs Korra is over. Korra is a character that only needs one episode and never come back. She fought Storm. Oh well. It wasn't mean to be.

The only way I can see it happening if the sequels get the prequel treatment, where they will be seen more fondly by the next gen who grew up with those films, but that will take YEARS and that's if that even happens.

No, they had the chance and they blew it with Storm. Oh well. Time to move on. Korra doesn't need to return, same like Lara Croft. Her fight sucked, but she got the perfect opponent. Oh well, maybe a remastered DBX at the most for that one.
Mfs be like: this character doesn’t need to come back
Then the same mfs bring up 20,000 different returning character matchups

No_No_He%27s_Got_A_Point_Banner.jpg

also on that his response ...
"I was there when the fight was brought up and later decided on. None of those things where ever brought up by anyone. People are just over thinking it honestly. There's nothing stopping Korra vs Rey from happening at a later point if people want it enough"
Good to be reminded.
If I’m gonna be honest, I don’t really care about Rei vs Korra anymore

Now... Will we still have that sufficient demand for Korra vs Rey and/or Korra vs Delsin Rowe and/or Delsin Rowe vs Rey as demand for 2nd appearance of Korra kind of dropped and it is not like Korra would be dishing out new things like ATLA sequels or LOK sequels.
Lara Croft got her "best" opponent, just the choreography screwed it up. But Korra does not even have her best opponents but research wise and animation wise she gave pretty much.

Speaking of matchups... How close in connections and themes is Cyborg vs Android 17 actually... AFAIK Android 17 cannot even hack into computers and are not notable for doing so.
Meanwhile, I can think of one character super obscure in the West (Chise (Saikano)) that can potentially fit thematic wise and while Cyborg will likely AP stomp there are some hax and hax resistance struggles and "hax throwing trades".
I said this because Genos died to Cyborg, died to Android 17 and maybe even to War Machine even with his recent upgrades.

But yeah super obscure character has a hard time entering without a well-known opponent character to carry.

Last edited:
Don't think NRS is working on an Injustice game right now. Its either a really hush hush Marvel fighting game or a Mortal Kombat game that may not be a fighting game but an RPG (like MK Shaolin Monks, using the MK11 Krypt as a base for movement and puzzle solving mechanics).
MK12 is probably next due to the Nvidia (I think? could be a different company but a bunch of stuff got leaked like GOW on PC and KH4) having it, Injustice 3 was on there too but MK12 is probably first due to NRS accidentally posting their desktop with development seemingly on it.

Simon vs Kyle is carried by Simon ironically, the best bet for that MU to happen is for Kyle to be in Injustice 3 lol
They could do what they did with Wally vs Sonic where they use the more well-known title of the character as opposed to the specific iteration that they're using. They'd probably title it as something like "Green Lantern vs Simon the Digger (Kyle Rayner vs Gurren Lagann)". Would probably help boost popularity a little bit.

They could do what they did with Wally vs Sonic where they use the more well-known title of the character as opposed to the specific iteration that they're using. They'd probably title it as something like "Green Lantern vs Simon the Digger (Kyle Rayner vs Gurren Lagann)". Would probably help boost popularity a little bit.
I would prefer Green Lantern vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger) but you got the central idea.

This video is 2 years old. I mean it's cool but why did you post it.
Nintendo fans: Are Jump characters that strong? Why is it not Mario and Sonic and Kirby sweeping up everything?

Madara vs Aizen
Does Kabuto Yakushi vs Kaname Tōsen actually work? I surprisingly find it disgusting yet super interesting it has a lot of funny yet cool moments in this matchup. Banter, animation potential, a Bleach character finally beating a Naruto character who is not Kaguya Ōtsutsuki vs Yhwach (not sure but fans are too tired of this MU in particular)... I honestly love it. Haha... (cue Hollow Dreams)

Last edited:

This is why I tend to stay away from characters that have spent less than two years or so from their previous episode on my Xeno MU charts (Gaignun Jr. vs Shadow, Mitsuru vs Elma, and Shulk vs Sora all not withstanding, they're all HMs after all and not the main MU for each).

Idk if I had a point to this, it's just something I noticed

Totally unrelated but: how many people have recently applied for commissioning a music? (From Yates, Therewolf, or TehGM or others you can name)

Skye / TehGM
Provisional price list and contact method:
Less than 2 minutes and 30 seconds (Instrumental): 75 U.S. Dollars
Less than 2 minutes and 30 seconds (Lyrics/Vocal): 100 U.S. Dollars
2 minutes and 30 seconds to 5 minutes (Instrumental): 125 U.S. Dollars
2 minutes and 30 seconds to 5 minutes (Lyrics/Vocal): 150 U.S. Dollars
5 minutes to 10 minutes (Instrumental): 200 U.S. Dollars
5 minutes to 10 minutes (Lyrics/Vocal): 250 U.S. Dollars

Therewolf Media
US$300 per 3-5 minutes music

Brandon Yates
https://t.co/3rSE94M7SA
US$300 for standard length instrumental track, 3:00-3:59 duration at his own discretion (So the song can end naturally without dragging out or ending too abruptly) +$50 for each additional minute.
Vocals by Brandon (+$100)
Vocals by a guest vocalist (+$150)
Guest instrumentalists with Jun Mitsui - Lost Ice Storms, Heaven's Date (+$100)
Guest instrumentalists with Therewolf Media (+$150)
Standard track cover TN (+$30)
"All out" track cover TN (+$80)
(List not exhaustive)

Last edited:
This is why I tend to stay away from characters that have spent less than two years or so from their previous episode on my Xeno MU charts (Gaignun Jr. vs Shadow, Mitsuru vs Elma, and Shulk vs Sora all not withstanding, they're all HMs after all and not the main MU for each).

Idk if I had a point to this, it's just something I noticed
Oh yeah, speaking of Elma, have you finished DDS? I was wondering if there was any connections with her and Serph

Shulk is overdue for his MU, he'd most likely fights lightning though.
Sorry fans on Sora vs Shulk but Lightning vs Shulk is overdue.

Since Joycap is around here, I would like to see if there is any opponent from the Xenosaga, Xenogears and Xenoblade games for the below characters
  • (How many Touhou Project characters you can think of)
  • (How many Clamp (Card Captor Sakura / Tsubasa / etc) characters you can think of)

And given cheaper options available, how many you would put a paid commission on

Since Joycap is around here, I would like to see if there is any opponent from the Xenosaga, Xenogears and Xenoblade games for the below characters
  • (How many Clamp (Card Captor Sakura / Tsubasa / etc) characters you can think of)

And given cheaper options available, how many you would put a paid commission on
I can’t give you anything for Xeno vs Clamp, but I can give you X vs KOS-MOS for a Xenosaga match.

Oh yeah, speaking of Elma, have you finished DDS? I was wondering if there was any connections with her and Serph

No, not yet. Just finishing off P3FES The Answer, though.

Shulk is overdue for his MU, he'd most likely fights lightning though.

hurt-me-you-hurt-me.gif

Idk (not to familiar with Touhou and those series). Give me a few examples, and I'll see what I can hook you up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back