• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetical Ending Scene:
So that's your field report
yep
You went for a walk in the middle of London at midnight
yep
Killed a bisexual vampire **** boi
Dead
Ate his body and then absorbed the soul of a "Giant British Sun Martialist Gentleman" who is now living in the house
Exactly
God why does this always happen
Jonathan from the other room
More tea please
Jonathan's soul still being in DIO's body is kinda ****** up if you think about it. And it is, since DIO has Jonathan's stand.

BRO THEY PUT THE EYE LAZERS AT CITY LEVEL
~10 megatons of TNT
So Jotaro is City level physically and far higher with Star Platinum? Also does that also support country level FOTNS? So sad Akuma vs Shao Kahn is next.

BTW
1. how are the final clashes and killing g blow and aftermath?
2. how fast is Dio this time?
3. Does that mean Raoh is reserved for Hideyoshi Toyotomi?

Shao Kahn VS Akuma? Really? God ******* damn it.

I may have wanted Garou to fight Akuma, but i would have have rather had Raoh instead, but once again we had another MU with only returning characters.

“I want… to rule… THE WORLD!!!
Welp new best DB quote, fight was ******’ spectacular
I agree, this fight, along with Po vs Iron Fist are now my favorite episodes in this season
Tho Dio's "I want to rule the world" kinda dissapointed me, it's just not as strong as Dracula's or Jon's quote, same goes for the death

Ok so did they use the same speed they gave Jotaro or did they actually make DIO FTL?
Dio was 1500x times faster than light
image0.png

Dio was 1500x times faster than light
image0.png

He ripped out Alucard's heart, crushed it and then he beat the shit out of him so hard he turned into a rain of blood
Thanks.

So what special abilities are demonstrated in the fight and/or highlighted in the fight? And how is Schrodinger tiered and commented?

Back then Raven winning over Twilight Sparkle seems to be consensus among vs debaters, and not many people even hope for Sindel winning over Black Canary.
Back then yeah perhaps but nowadays there’s a lot more people willing to actually scale the verse properly and not put Twilight at ******* Wall level of all things and you can see it in how much MLP’s been upgraded in the site since then. Pretty much to the point where Discord vs Bill went from Bill stomping to Discord stomping.

Thanks.

So what special abilities are demonstrated in the fight and/or highlighted in the fight? And how is Schrodinger tiered and commented?
Alucard used illusions, baskerville, level 0, telekinesis and shapeshifting
Dio used The World, space ripper stingy eyes and his freezing.
They didn't use Schrodinger because he's incompatible with pre-Schrodinger Alucard and if they would use it, it would contradict the canon

Cloud splitting feat. By JJBA. (In Phantom Blood OVA, a young William Zeppeli shakes hands with his Hamon master, creating a massive burst of energy that pushes back clouds.)

No wonder FOTNS fans ask me to fill as many wanked or just high end feats as possible.

Oh even G1 buys Dio winning. Watch the salt of Alutards reboot a new world with their salt power flow disruption and then themselves dying of oxygen poisoning and oxygen deficiency and suffocation at the same time.

Isn't that literal lost media?

So, you all ready to read those delicious, salty ass comments on YouTube who thought Alucard was invincible and DIO didn't stand a chance? Because I sure as hell am!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back