• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh, i feel sad everywhere I go Alucard gets wanked to the extreme and people says dumb shit like its a one sided victory on Alucard's part 😔
blame the near decade of Alucard being hyped up to being one of the most overpowered characters in all of anime in like nearly every top ten list/vs thread

blame the near decade of Alucard being hyped up to being one of the most overpowered characters in all of anime in like nearly every top ten list/vs thread
Yeah just compare the outsider knowledge of Alucard thanks to the hype and wank compared to Dio who is just to the outsider's knowledge "meme man, it is i dio! jotaro you approach me?1/!!! muda muda roda rolla daa! xddddd za warudo xddddd"

wwf-judgment-day-logo-png-transparent.png

Alright Everyone, Final bets lock in now

Mine's obviously Rooting DIO, Betting DIO

Also in the OST, i hear a part near the end that is reminiscient to Jotaro's Diamond Punching scene as the drums are rapid but very quiet and getting gradually louder, thinking that's Dio getting buried under millions of familiars and muda'ing his way out before dealing the final blow during the end riff

Got bored so I tried to narrow down Hunter Zolomon’s best MUs.
  • Hit: Time. Their main gimmick is manipulating time.
  • Scourge: Villainous doppelgängers that believe themselves to be better versions of their counterparts (Zoom has called himself “The True Flash” and Scourge considers himself to be “Sonic the Hedgehog at his full potential“). Both have attempted to “help” their counterparts realize their potential (Zoom trying to make Wally a better hero by forcing him to experience tragedy and Scourge attempting to sway Sonic to his way of thinking). They both had troubled relationships with their parents. In the Arrowverse, Zoom terrorized and subjugated the Central City of Earth-2, akin to Scourge doing the same to the Mobotropolis of Anti-Mobius. (also they’re both Speedsters and the Chaos Force is comparable to the Speed Force, I guess).
What about... Zoom (Hunter Zolomon) (Post-Crisis) vs Homura Akemi

• Time. Their main gimmick is manipulating time.
  • Both tried to stop the primary protagonists albeit for different reasons (Zoom initially confronted Wally because Wally refused to use the Treadmill, Homura stopped Madoka from becoming a magical girl or just dying)
  • Both were intrinsicially tsundere (Zoom confronted the Flashes to make them stronger, Homura stopped Madoka from becoming one to save her... and because she really loved her)
  • The attack potency... One possibly scales from the top Flashes (n-th dimensional). The other can change concepts of reality, and is superior over another magical girl turned to cosmic deity that "transcends time and space" and "can wipe out all witches across all time and space in her own hands".

• Scourge: Villainous doppelgängers that believe themselves to be better versions of their counterparts (Zoom has called himself “The True Flash” and Scourge considers himself to be “Sonic the Hedgehog at his full potential“). Both have attempted to “help” their counterparts realize their potential (Zoom trying to make Wally a better hero by forcing him to experience tragedy and Scourge attempting to sway Sonic to his way of thinking). They both had troubled relationships with their parents. In the Arrowverse, Zoom terrorized and subjugated the Central City of Earth-2, akin to Scourge doing the same to the Mobotropolis of Anti-Mobius. (also they’re both Speedsters and the Chaos Force is comparable to the Speed Force, I guess).
Full connections for Vs Hit are:
Time based fighters who utilize external dimensions to fuel their power, while their actions are a bit murderous, they fought to protect their universe from getting wiped out from existence and had their final moments battling unstoppable forces (The Black Flash and Jiren)

Will Death Battle ever have a moment of (unintentional) trolling quite like Superman walking through Super Saiyan Blue Goku's Kamehameha?

c6c.gif

That shit was legit art in motion.

The only thing that ever really compared was Hal Jordan cutting off Ben Tennyson's Omnitrix with a scissor construct, then stomping Ben flat with a boot construct.

ElatedGrizzledFairyfly-max-1mb.gif

9f8oki5kcu861.jpg

Will Death Battle ever have a moment of (unintentional) trolling quite like Superman walking through Super Saiyan Blue Goku's Kamehameha?

c6c.gif

The only thing that ever really compared was Hal Jordan cutting off Ben Tennyson's Omnitrix with a scissor construct, then stomping Ben flat with a boot construct.

9f8oki5kcu861.jpg
You could argue Joker vs Sweet Tooth's ending is kinda that, but it also was unironically good enough to not really be trolling.

I guess you could argue Wally vs Maurice comes close, since it had the "Walking through the kamehameha" moment followed by what looks like a "Time huh" (I know Wally went to the future and not the past but it's really hard to tell that) then Wally killing Sonic in a way that it's never even been implied is possible in DC Comics. Dosn't help that a lot of people thought it was gonna be DC's first non-marvel L and Sonic's really ******* stupid line.

Actually, that makes me think of something, which are the top ten Death Battles by sheer "troll factor"/"troll potential" (i.e. something in the analysis or battle animation that just causes the fanboys of one side to go absolutely berserk)?

Number one is of course:

Number two is of course (skip to 2:50):

Last edited:

c6c.gif

9f8oki5kcu861.jpg
Not to mention the, "ew I stepped in loser" line

c6c.gif

9f8oki5kcu861.jpg
You know... We have had quite some DC vs non-Marvel fights. Why are they seemingly not as salty?

Back then Raven winning over Twilight Sparkle seems to be consensus among vs debaters, and not many people even hope for Sindel winning over Black Canary.

Full connections for Vs Hit are:
Time based fighters who utilize external dimensions to fuel their power, while their actions are a bit murderous, they fought to protect their universe from getting wiped out from existence and had their final moments battling unstoppable forces (The Black Flash and Jiren)
What about... Zoom (Hunter Zolomon) (Post-Crisis) vs Homura Akemi
  • Time. Their main gimmick is manipulating time.
  • Both tried to stop the primary protagonists albeit for different reasons (Zoom initially confronted Wally because Wally refused to use the Treadmill, Homura stopped Madoka from becoming a magical girl or just dying)
  • Both were intrinsicially tsundere (Zoom confronted the Flashes to make them stronger, Homura stopped Madoka from becoming one to save her... and because she really loved her)
  • The attack potency... One possibly scales from the top Flashes (n-th dimensional). The other can change concepts of reality, and is superior over another magical girl turned to cosmic deity that "transcends time and space" and "can wipe out all witches across all time and space in her own hands".
All at a sudden Zoom has a lot of potential opponents.

Alright Everyone, Final bets lock in now

Mine's obviously Rooting DIO, Betting DIO

Also in the OST, i hear a part near the end that is reminiscient to Jotaro's Diamond Punching scene as the drums are rapid but very quiet and getting gradually louder, thinking that's Dio getting buried under millions of familiars and muda'ing his way out before dealing the final blow during the end riff
Time to screw or save alucard.....i bet and believe in Alu (Reason i say screw or save is becuase my luck is extremely random)

Swan actually commented on Reddit that he removed his blog cause he got better translations to stuff compared to 2015.

Time to see if Al is saved by this or not.

So since Diocard's being released for RT subscribers first, anyone got any final bets before the fight?
Still betting on Dio tbh
Going with Dio really
While I really won't be surprised if Alucard steal a W here but we all went over why Dio just wins it here
I give this credit it's actually debatable and the character has to put in the effort to get the W also not just character get shut the **** down like most MU this season

That section on FTL/MFTL Jojo is fantastic, send it to every downplayer out there
I see some minor yet significant conflicts among how Schrodinger powers should be used or not, and whether even this can be countered.

Well this night can be long for everyone hyped for Dio vs Alucard...

I am rooting for neither but placing a small bet on Dio. Just by ELS mentioning how even post-Schrodinger Alucard can be potentially countered.

I'm just sitting here wondering how Death Battle will top themselves in the inevitable Goku vs Superman 3.

In GvS1, they had Sundipped Superman's Infinite Mass Punch completely overpower SSJ4 Kaio-ken Goku's Dragon Fist.

In GvS2, they had seriously trying Superman walk through SSJB Goku's full power Super Kamehameha, then endgame him by shooting heat vision into his brain.

What will it be like in GvS3? Will they have Superman at 2% of his real power one-shotting MUI Goku with super-breath? Will they have Superman phasing through all of MUI Goku's attacks and then phasing Goku's heart out of his body? Will they have Superman using the same counter-vibration that killed Darkseid at the end of Final Crisis to completely good game Goku? Will they have Superman shutting down Goku's mind using Torquasm martial arts? Will they have Superman defeating Goku using some random-ass power that he literally only ever used once in canon (whatever passes for "canon" in DC nowadays)? The possibilities are endless here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back