• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, unless they pull something unexpected, like rate an Alucard feat higher than expected or give him Cat powers, I truly don't see Alucard winning this. Like I said 5% still believes that this can happen, but I am still in DIO's court here. He just has so much on Alucard, even without the cloud splitting feat which just widens the gap even more.

Honestly, unless they pull something unexpected, like rate an Alucard feat higher than expected or give him Cat powers, I truly don't see Alucard winning this. Like I said 5% still believes that this can happen, but I am still in DIO's court here. He just has so much on Alucard, even without the cloud splitting feat which just widens the gap even more.
like i said what keeps alucard in the game is his regen and thats it
I think the closest to a shitstorm this season was Link vs Cloud which is saying something considering that there really wasn't much backlash.
yeah and even then folks mainly had issue with Cloud's speed and Link has his first W over Cloud so it even out

emoji.png

Alucard absolutely shit stomps Dio, his profile is in need of serious upgrades, even Heaven Dio wouldn't be able to kill post Schro Alucard. For reference he's missing a few abilities, such as type 5 Immortality, NEP and possibly Mid Godly.

This wiki has a serious issue of neglecting profiles like Alucard's.

What kind of upgrades?
Hax upgrades and serious one's, Alucard post Schro is essentially a non existent being due to being made of a cluster of imaginary Numbers, which in binary is a negative, making it >>> 0 which is NEP type 2. Type 5 immortality for being in a state where he's not alive nor dead as that doesn't apply to him any longer. And possibly Mid-Godly.

except he doesn't
the only thing that keeps him in game is his regen and if they give him Schrodinger
outside that he ain't beating in any worthwhile category
Expect he does.

Dio can't out him down no matter what he does, his regeneration and immortality is too much for Dio to ever hope to handle.

And his TK is a lot stronger than Dio, Dio is building level Alucard's TK is 8-B.

AP isn't even relevant here. You act like Dio is planet level and is going to vaporize Alucard. This logic seriously baffles me.

Why wouldn't Death Battle not include Schrodinger? They use the strongest version's of both character (as long as it's canon.)

And Dio isn't that much stronger than Alucard, matter of fact Alucard's TK is stronger than both the World and Dio himself.

Because Schrodinger Alucard can't work alongside Pre Schrodinger Alucard because of what Schrodinger does to Alucard in that scenario. So unless DB uses Post Schrodinger from the start, which is weird because it's arguably less iconic then Pre, I don't see any reason to include both of them at once

Expect he does.

Dio can't out him down no matter what he does, his regeneration and immortality is too much for Dio to ever hope to handle.

And his TK is a lot stronger than Dio, Dio is building level Alucard's TK is 8-B.

AP isn't even relevant here. You act like Dio is planet level and is going to vaporize Alucard. This logic seriously baffles me.
Except Dio does lol
and said TK Alucard doesn't use in battle let alone exceed the shit Dio scales to and mind you DB doesn't care for what this site says
hell they already mentioned the Cloud Splitting Feat which make sure Alucard isn't doing shit in the AP game

and it does matter especially when Dio is packing the bigger punch here
Why wouldn't Death Battle not include Schrodinger? They use the strongest version's of both character (as long as it's canon.)

And Dio isn't that much stronger than Alucard, matter of fact Alucard's TK is stronger than both the World and Dio himself.
cause why would they? Schrodinger literally took Alucard 30 years to come back and gimps him from using his Trump card and sicuh

What's the deal with Alucard's telekinesis? He's never used it in any meaningful way in combat outside the times of using it to impale swat officers and collect all the blood of the dead in London, that's it. You'd think that when stacked against characters who are arguably at most 9-A, 8-B TK would be useful to turn your opponents to mush but he never did it any meaningful scenario against any vampire so why would he use it against DIO?

Why would they include both of them are once? They use the strongest which would be Schrodinger Alucard. Death Battle has never done that before, that's like me saying that they used Cosmic Armor Superman and The Thought Robot Superman at the same time.
Except Dio does lol
Expect he doesn't, you saying "no." isn't a real argument so you can miss me with that nonsense.
and said TK Alucard doesn't use in battle let alone exceed the shit Dio scales to and mind you DB doesn't care for what this site says
hell they already mentioned the Cloud Splitting Feat which make sure Alucard isn't doing shit in the AP game.
First of all he used it against Walter in their fight, and secondly it absolutely exceeds Dio's stats. They aren't going to make Dio anything higher than what they gave for Jotaro in his death Battle as he's used for scaling in Death Battle.

When did I say anything about them caring about the wiki? I never said nor implied that, cease the act of putting words into my mouth. Stingy Laser Eyes don't scale to Dio's physical stats either, and you also need to keep in mind they'll also get to calculating Alucard flooding a city with blood as well.

Your Massively underselling what Alucard is capable of or the feats they'll use.
and it does matter especially when Dio is packing the bigger punch here
Which is debatable at best, and even even said AP isn't going to put Alucard down.
cause why would they? Schrodinger literally took Alucard 30 years to come back and gimps him from using his Trump card and sicuh
Schrodinger Alucard took that long because he was busy killing souls, millions of them while also having no idea of who he was. Afterwards he states that he can use Schrodinger anytime.

TLDR: Your downplaying Alucard and wanking Dio while also ignoring Alucard's feats.

So City Block level huh? Well DB doesn't use the same values as other websites so they could calc it lower then what this calc does.
Anyways scaling aside, I can't wait to get a listen at the music for this fight it's gotta be real solid stuff I'd imagine

Not even sure why people are acting like Dio is going to be the stronger of the two whenever they haven't even done the calcs of both characters.

Stop speaking out of your own opinion to justify him being stronger whenever the feats haven't even been calculated yet. Do you have access to the fight right now? No? Exactly.

"They aren't gonna use Schrodinger Alucard because they'd have to use post and pre." False they use the strongest version's, shit that's like me saying that Dio's eye lasers aren't gonna be used since he can't use them in Part 3 and that since he has Jonathan's body in Part 3 which greatly reduces his vampire abilities that he won't have the ability to use them.

There's some serious blatant double standards and ignore here.

I mean to me personally, my issue would be if they do a composite and combine both states into one form for the fight.
Can they use Schrodinger for the fight? Sure but as long as they don't use both states at once, I already argued extensively on why compositing doesn't work for Alucard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back