• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think the flames in Wally vs Sonic make it look like Wally has hair?
image0.png

alright next fight will likely be in 3D
so lets look at Akuma
Oni has this if they were to use it
50ffb6612fe247c7b76feb39a0dd51e2.jpeg

also could envision them using Shin mode before Oni
6555435ee422c8a801352ff0fe496f69--akuma-street-fighter-shinobi.jpg

alright next fight will likely be in 3D
so lets look at Akuma
Oni has this if they were to use it
50ffb6612fe247c7b76feb39a0dd51e2.jpeg

also could envision them using Shin mode before Oni
6555435ee422c8a801352ff0fe496f69--akuma-street-fighter-shinobi.jpg
Just saying
1. Akuma did not have Shin Akuma and jumps into Oni straight on fighting Iron Fist in Iron Fist vs Akuma DBX.
2. Shao Kahn has 3D model. And Raoh... actually has 3D model thanks for Hokuto Musou (so one tease actually). Does Garou or Yujiro Hanma or who else have good sources for 3D model use? At least... Toys and action figures ig?
3. If the Akuma one is in 3D, the Korra one may also be in 3D, Madara vs Aizen totally good in 2D sprite (with minor hand drawn elements), ... Will we actually have Galactus vs Unicron this year? Which HAS to be in 3D (Unreal/Maya/SFM/Blender whatever) or hand drawn?

Welp, just saying I was right in saying that he’d fight black before Zamasu fought Goetia
Why Goku Black exists twice? Or is one of which something I do not know?

Oh Goku Black already gets sanctioned by Reverse Flash.
And... Goetia now can fight anyone you deem fit.
Terumi is fighting against (and will likely win over) Sinestro.

Is it sad many Japanese anime / manga / game / novel / hentai game visual novel characters which are very popular or even MAINSTREAM gets pretty much ignored in the United States?

Why Goku Black exists twice? Or is one of which something I do not know?

Oh Goku Black already gets sanctioned by Reverse Flash.
And... Goetia now can fight anyone you deem fit.
Terumi is fighting against (and will likely win over) Sinestro.

Is it sad many Japanese anime / manga / game / novel / hentai game visual novel characters which are very popular or even MAINSTREAM gets pretty much ignored in the United States?
The joke is GB vs RF is a good alt but I also hate it.

I really don't care for anyone from DBH appearing on Death Battle outside of the original characters. The canon DB characters are just "The canon versions but stronger".

Fair enough. It's also fairer, but at the same time the whole "Going to a universe to kill someone and then killing every version of them" thing would be super weird, since it would theoretically let Black put down Thawne for good, but at the same time we have no ******* idea if Thawne would even be there. It really relies on how the cosmologies would mesh, if they would mesh at all.

I think Dio's main problem is how he would put Alucard down, because while DIO is much faster and stronger, to the point Alucard would not be able to even hope to harm DIO at all. DIO doesn't have an answer to Alucard's regen? And considering Death Battle likes to pit characters at their peak, Dio has no way to kill post schroedinger Alucard. If we're talking regular Alkucard, I think DIO could suse his superior speed to just mindhax Alucard, absorb him, or just murder him in stop time. And Alucard would have to face the like of THE WORLD, an opponent Alucard can't harm at all.

So if we're talking regular Alucard, I think DIO wins, but if we're talking post schroedinger Alucard. I'm not sure honestly.

But like I said before, they're gonna find some weird way to make Alucard win :/ unless they bring in heaven ascension DIO which in that case Alucard is ****** regardless

You know, I don't think DB's used a proper DC herald since Shazam vs Captain Marvel or maybe Ghost Rider vs Lobo depending on where you put the latter.

Hal, Wally and Thawne are all way above herald tier at their peaks, Lex is below herald tier and the Hellbat suit wasn't made to be herald tier in the episode. Also She-Ra vs Wonder Woman but they didn't give Wondy stats in that episode, just speed and durability negation.

The only thing we've gotten that's a typical herald tier in recent memory is Booster Gold's forcefields, which means until proven otherwise DC Heralds only scale to the earth being atomically destroyed.

You know, I don't think DB's used a proper DC herald since Shazam vs Captain Marvel or maybe Ghost Rider vs Lobo depending on where you put the latter.

Hal, Wally and Thawne are all way above herald tier at their peaks, Lex is below herald tier and the Hellbat suit wasn't made to be herald tier in the episode. Also She-Ra vs Wonder Woman but they didn't give Wondy stats in that episode, just speed and durability negation.

The only thing we've gotten that's a typical herald tier in recent memory is Booster Gold's forcefields, which means until proven otherwise DC Heralds only scale to the earth being atomically destroyed.
They scaled Lex to Kyle holding back the big bang and freakin’ Larfleeze of all people, if he’s below Herald level then they have Heralds at Universal.

They scaled Lex to Kyle holding back the big bang and freakin’ Larfleeze of all people, if he’s below Herald level then they have Heralds at Universal.
Not really. They also gave Lex a massive speed advantage.

If they really scaled Lex to all that he'd blitz and one shot Doom before he could move a finger, so it was probably a golden tree they forgot to explain. It's Lex vs Doom, would it really be shocking that they'd forget to explain something like that?

Not really. They also gave Lex a massive speed advantage.

If they really scaled Lex to all that he'd blitz and one shot Doom before he could move a finger, so it was probably a golden tree they forgot to explain. It's Lex vs Doom, would it really be shocking that they'd forget to explain something like that?
They forgot to say this at Lex Luthor vs Doctor Doom, they forgot to say this at Batman vs Iron Man. And according to Rooster Teeth, in the episode, Lex only has a "slight" speed advantage.

You know... People are arguing Cable should have won Booster Gold by this. And also hax.

They forgot to say this at Lex Luthor vs Doctor Doom, they forgot to say this at Batman vs Iron Man. And according to Rooster Teeth, in the episode, Lex only has a "slight" speed advantage.

You know... People are arguing Cable should have won Booster Gold by this. And also hax.
what the ****'s going on in marvel

Edit: Nevermind, Mjolnir was put at 2 quintillion c vs Lex's 5 quintillion.

Also anyone find it really funny how the Tony's Hammer, which they established as planetary, did more damage to the Hellbat, which was Multiversal according to them, than the Godbuster did, which according them was Multiversal. So like

5-B Hammer > 2-A Godbuster. What

Like I know the fights are there to be fun and all, but at least be consistent with your own arguments and have some logic. Like Batman for some reason decided to use the Watchtower to smash Iron Man, when Batman was supposed to be protecting the Watchtower?

Should be noted they scaled Doom to Uni Hulk, so they wouldn’t have stated Lex held the AP advantage if they had DC Heralds at Earth-atomization level.

On a more relevant note, people weren’t kidding when they said Dio vs Alu would be extremely controversial. I don’t recall the last MU with such a split in interpretation.

Should be noted they scaled Doom to Uni Hulk, so they wouldn’t have stated Lex held the AP advantage if they had DC Heralds at Earth-atomization level.

On a more relevant note, people weren’t kidding when they said Dio vs Alu would be extremely controversial. I don’t recall the last MU with such a split in interpretation.
I just hope we don't get Goku vs Superman 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back