• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy n paste from leddit​

Which character got one DB and likely won't ever return?​

renderTimingPixel.png
lets see
Majority of anime characters
Lesser comic book characters
Obscure characters

Copy n paste from leddit​

Which character got one DB and likely won't ever return?​

renderTimingPixel.png
lets see
Majority of anime characters
Lesser comic book characters
Obscure characters
Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black

iirc it was interpreted as some kind of 'cyberbullying' by a few people (not that I necessarily agree because A) these celebs should have thicker skin, and B) Bieber has called out cancel culture before).
So yeah, I don't think they'll be back

insert that the tier 5 and 6 stuff is match banned for the solar system level characters and isn't meant to be how strong the characters really are but rather is so that scrimbo blimbo dosn't get to be solar system level for tickling Thor.
Eh let’s not pretend “Island level when holding back” is actually reasonable Tiering

Last edited:
I think the more surprising thing is that Death Battle is owned by Warner Bros
When the big boss has tight budgets the smaller managers and officers have little to do tbh.

Its not a hentai she is from, its an anime which pushes the boundaries with the nudity scenes at times
Japanese animes have been pushing such limits in the past years.

you think there’s a chance if Yu shows up on DB they’d bring back Jotaro to fight Yu?
Nope
Anime Characters don't come back unless they have new material to work with
Jotaro don't have any given he died in part 6 and got weaker each part
plus there's Josuke
Happy birthday
Happy birth anniversary 🎂
Happy date of birth
Oh happy birthday
Late but Happy Birthday!

Nope
Anime Characters don't come back unless they have new material to work with
Jotaro don't have any given he died in part 6 and got weaker each part
plus there's Josuke
Yeah but no one wants Yu vs Josuke
And Jotaro vs Yu is a matchup because Jotaro and Yu(debatably) are the posters boys of their series, doesn’t mean I like it, but I think it’s possible

Yeah but no one wants Yu vs Josuke
And Jotaro vs Yu is a matchup because Jotaro and Yu(debatably) are the posters boys of their series, doesn’t mean I like it, but I think it’s possible
I get what you mean however they already covered Jotaro vs Yu in a DBX plus like mentioned Anime Characters don't really comeback on DB
plus Giorno vs Joker is the hottest JJBA vs Persona MU anyways

I get what you mean however they already covered Jotaro vs Yu in a DBX plus like mentioned Anime Characters don't really comeback on DB
plus Giorno vs Joker is the hottest JJBA vs Persona MU anyways
Yeah fair, tbh, I don’t really see Yu coming either, but it could happen
(Yu coming to DB, not Yutaro)

Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black

iirc it was interpreted as some kind of 'cyberbullying' by a few people (not that I necessarily agree because A) these celebs should have thicker skin, and B) Bieber has called out cancel culture before).
So yeah, I don't think they'll be back
Okay, yeah but they were children at the time of the episode. And it was still disgusting to have real minors be gruesomely murdered like that

I don’t know why you’re saying no one wants Yu vs Josuke when that’s his most requested match by far. That’s 100% who he’ll fight.
I have never seen someone request Josuke for Yu, the only time I’ve seen it brought up is when people talk about how screwed Josuke would be
Then again, Josuke doesn’t have much in matchups, so maybe

@Joycap Rebecca was 13, and Bieber was 16, that's not exactly the age where people can just be told to get a "thicker skin" and go along with it, especially at an age group where people are at their most sensitive about themselves. Also that cancel culture thing from Justin was this year, not more than 10 years ago when he's far younger. So that's kind of insensitive to say about these real life teenagers who's mainly gotten hate back then because they sang a song a lot of people didn't like.

@Joycap Rebecca was 13, and Bieber was 16, that's not exactly the age where people can just be told to get a "thicker skin" and go along with it, especially at an age group where people are at their most sensitive about themselves. Also that cancel culture thing from Justin was this year, not more than 10 years ago when he's far younger. So that's kind of insensitive to say about these real life teenagers who's mainly gotten hate back then because they sang a song a lot of people didn't like.
What he said

Yeah, I'd say Black vs Thawne is just as bad as Omni-Man vs Homelander.

Like, they're super similar as matchups. Omni-Man and Homelander have great personalities and great stage presence. Why does Omnilander get shit on but Reverse-Black get loved? They're both equally terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back