• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also i feel like you could **** up the animation potential for Tetsuo vs Shinji because of le size difference, so Magneto vs Tetsuo would be a less risky option
There is no size difference
e68aed87-bf13-42a7-88b4-a1e6b99cc52d.jpg

Now explain this one to me
Both are egotistical galactic conquerers who go from planet to planet taking it over. They both believe that they should rule over the universe and see themselves as gods to be worshipped. They also have an army that they use to do their biding and one of them would turn against them and help to defeat them. Also they destroy planets with ease.

Both are egotistical galactic conquerers who go from planet to planet taking it over. They both believe that they should rule over the universe and see themselves as gods to be worshipped. They also have an army that they use to do their biding and one of them would turn against them and help to defeat them. Also they destroy planets with ease.
Ok
Can't say I vibe with this MU even ignoring Megatron there's nothing about it that just clicks to me
It's feels generic and not something I feel is Frieza best

Now explain this one to me
Central villains who are aliens who wish to conquer the universe, doing so by conquering/destroying each planet they come across, but are constantly thwarted by certain races (Saiyans/Darkstalkers), both are arrogant and prideful believing they should be worshipped, both command armies (Frieza Force/Hwuitzil Units), and have commanded members of the races they've conquered.

I believe it's a stomp for Frieza, but it's still my preferred matchup for him.

As for picking the matchup, I just wanted another fighting game/Dragon Ball matchup in there.

Central villains who are aliens who wish to conquer the universe, doing so by conquering/destroying each planet they come across, but are constantly thwarted by certain races (Saiyans/Darkstalkers), both are arrogant and prideful believing they should be worshipped, both command armies (Frieza Force/Hwuitzil Units), and have commanded members of the races they've conquered.

I believe it's a stomp for Frieza, but it's still my preferred matchup for him.

As for picking the matchup, I just wanted another fighting game/Dragon Ball matchup in there.
I can see the appeal to an extent but still not something I say IS THE Freeza MU

Whitebeard couldn't even see Yamamoto, let alone fight him. I don't even like Escanor VS Whitebeard but no.

If we wank on Haki, yes Whitebeard can barely see Yamamoto.

But... Can he properly hurt him even?

If we wank on Haki, yes Whitebeard can barely see Yamamoto.

But... Can he properly hurt him even?
for the time being no-

anyway escanor vs whiterbear is happening and it's more debatable and better for both of us-

the Mu of bleach vs one piece is somehow cursed.

Hypothetical scenario time. You're sitting on your couch, playing on your [insert console here] when you suddenly get a call from Ben and Chad. They're asking you for your help in building season 9. What new and creative matchups will you give them to help make season 9?
Bump

Quite cursed to see Naruto characters beating Bleach characters, One Piece characters bullying Naruto characters, and most One Piece characters cannot even scratch Bleach characters.

I think i have found the most cursed MU ever
zph92fh8i1c81.png

Ragna vs Mario
Connections:
Both are iconic red cladded characters that are the main protagonist of a well known series, both were born with a childhood brother/cousin turned enemy (Wario and Jin Kisaragi) and that it caused an outlet to cause they're childhood brother/cousin to turn into a dangerous enemy and one of their most well known rivals due to being jealous of them (Wario being jealous of Mario owning a castle and deciding to steal it and Jin becoming jealous that Ragna is spending more time with Saya than him, respectively) and both have a iconic choice of weapon that can pull them through easily in fights (The Ultra Hammer and Aramasa). Both were helped by anthropomorphic animals when they were kids (Mario was pretty much saved and delivered to his parents by Yoshi and Ragna was trained by Jubei). Both have a relation towards a blonde umbrella-wielding girl (Rachel Alucard, who saved Ragna in the past and princess Peach, who gets saved by Mario all the time). And both Mario and Ragna, despite not looking like much are extremely overpowered and have the ability to take on universe threatening foes, demons, and even dreaded monsters only to come out on top and both have a connection with crossover fighting games (Super Smash Bros and Blazblue: Cross Tag Battle)

Last edited:
And regards to Magneto like the researchers flat out said "Who the **** is Accelerator?"
And Dr Polaris is a literal ******* WHO?

So Tetsuo is practically bound to fight him can't convince me that Mags has any better barring Accelerator who series ain't even known among normies
Accelerator is well-known in Asia. Obviously Acelerator and the whole To Aru Majutsu No Index is a WHO member in the USA.
Doctor Polaris (Post-Crisis) is only known in the deep DC fan circle and a WHO member elsewhere.

And is Magneto even a vector manipulator?
I mean how do you feel about Accelerator vs Lucy (Elfen Lied) for a battle of "vector manipulators"?

In terms of animation difficulty... it it easier to make Ash Keychum vs Lucy Heartfilia or Ash Ketchum vs Yugi Muto (Anime)?
Or... we can actually make Agumon (Taichi Yagami) or Masaru Daimon (Digimon) vs Yugi Muto? Or is Aichi Sendou vs Yugi Muto overlooked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back